Moderated by Crazed Ewok, Gen_Rhys_Dallows

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Needing Modmakers for Future Ultimate Ep IV full Campaign
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 5  Next Page »
posted 10-05-05 04:42 AM EDT (US)   
Ultimate Episode IV Full Campaign

This is the first time I get into forums, and there are a couple of things I want to say by now, I believe I'm better known as Lord_Bane88, I have only released one campaign until now, that by the way, it haven't been rated yet (Battle of Heroes)

Well, and now my current project...

Episode IV Full Campaign

It will begin with a cutscene of all the attack to the blockade runner and it will end when C3-PO and R2-D2 reach Tatooine on the escape pod, I will include the movie's Mp3 dialogues and soundtrack, maybe not all of them but the most important ones, for this first cutscene I will be very thankful if someone makes the C3-PO and R2-D2 escape pod mod (I don't know why haven't anybody make that) and the Blockade Runner Interior walls, it will be much better for me if...

Blockade Runner walls replace------->(RA)walls
C3-PO & R2-D2 escape pod-------->(GE)Probot/Probe Droid

This is because I'm about to finish the cutscene and I used the (RA)Walls for the Blockade Runner's Interior.

Those are the mods I need for now, that's why I'm asking for help, I haven't fully understand the art of making mods so I would be very thankful with the ones who agree to help me.

And of course thats not it, not only the cutscene, I'm planning to make (as I mentioned before) Campaigns for each part of the movie, I have classified the movie in four parts for making the campaigns:

1.Beggining Cutscene
2.The whole plot on Tatooine
3.When Luke, Han, Ben and Chewbacca arrive
to the DeathStar and all the adventure
inside it until they escape.
4.DeathStar attack and ending ceremony

If I succeed this will be my second scenario, I will do my best for it to be a really fun and interesting campaign based on the whole movie, I'll try to make the effect of feeling you're really inside the movie.

Of course I will not finish it soon, I do have a life also , it will take time but at the end it will worthwhile.

I will be thankful for any kind of help, recommendations, help with the bitmaps and specially mods for the campaigns

I hope at least a few people will want to give help

[This message has been edited by Vandaliser_88 (edited 10-05-2005 @ 04:48 AM).]

Replies:
posted 10-05-05 04:53 AM EDT (US)     1 / 125  
Mod requests are not alowed!
posted 10-05-05 06:29 AM EDT (US)     2 / 125  
id use the walls

Mesa is Darth Binks and yousa in big doo-doo
See my DOGA model "store"
posted 10-05-05 12:19 PM EDT (US)     3 / 125  
ANH is my baby.
posted 10-05-05 12:40 PM EDT (US)     4 / 125  
I hope this goes well for ya mate. Im surprised no has done any ANH Campaigns or mods yet. Other than a crappy Luke Skywalker mod.
posted 10-05-05 01:06 PM EDT (US)     5 / 125  

Quote:

movie's Mp3 dialogues

NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOOOOOO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boba Fettucinni said "Just a note to all.. Alexus is a masculine name as well. In fact it is Second Declension Masculine, Nominative Singular (meaning its a masculine noun, and thats the case used to make a singular subject in a sentence)in Latin."

I'M BACK MELONFARMERS
posted 10-05-05 01:55 PM EDT (US)     6 / 125  
What does "KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" mean?

Anyway good luck,Vandaliser_88.

posted 10-05-05 02:29 PM EDT (US)     7 / 125  
Kaaaaan not Khaaaaan means he hopes this goes well for the lad.

As for me saying about no one doing ANH campaigns am I wrong?Is there any out there I have failed to notice?

The ANH Skywalker mod is crap and I stand by that.I forget who done it but I downloaded it and it looked like a Mr Staypuff Marshmallow man.

posted 10-05-05 03:41 PM EDT (US)     8 / 125  

Well, since it is not allowed to request for mods, at least someone tell me if he/she wants to help me or give me some modmakers' msn

And don't worry Lord Kaan, this will be great, I will work hard on it.

*-------Vandaliser--------*
(__-___Lord*Bane___-__)
<<........*¨88¨*........>>
posted 10-05-05 04:42 PM EDT (US)     9 / 125  
lol bastards

*dances in closed thread*

"Remove that icon, or I'll burn your inner organs, crush your head into a brick wall, and then place a habanero on the tip of your penis." -- Me
"The meatbag speaks without clarity. Detail your involvement or the master will splatter your organs all over the floor." -- Delta38

[This forummer's brain has been edited by Crazed Ewok for personal reasons.]

posted 10-05-05 05:01 PM EDT (US)     10 / 125  
**** off, Fuvo. ****. Off.

Boba Fettucinni said "Just a note to all.. Alexus is a masculine name as well. In fact it is Second Declension Masculine, Nominative Singular (meaning its a masculine noun, and thats the case used to make a singular subject in a sentence)in Latin."

I'M BACK MELONFARMERS
posted 10-05-05 05:12 PM EDT (US)     11 / 125  
Ill do my best for ya.Ill try and think of some mods to do that will be needed for the campaign.
posted 10-05-05 06:10 PM EDT (US)     12 / 125  
kaan btw, kan is actually spelled khan, he is a character from star trek (full name is *something* Marooni Khan) whom cpt kirk when ever he is angry at him yells "KHAAAAAAAAANNN!!!!" it is quite funny...

HEAD OF DEFENSE
FURRYRODIAN
: State of Scarlet : Projects : Movie-Battles :
" Intellects vast and cool and unsympathetic, regarded this earth with envious eyes, and slowly and surely drew their plans against us."
- War of the Worlds

posted 10-05-05 06:15 PM EDT (US)     13 / 125  
no furry Rodian if you knew Star Wars you would know Lord Kaan is a Sith lord in the expanded universe. He was the one paved the way for Darth Bane's rule of 2.
posted 10-05-05 06:20 PM EDT (US)     14 / 125  
no crap, but the khan, they are talking about is from star trek not star wars, and if ur such a big fan, give me a quiz of three star wars questions, and ill tell u the answers, or we can just be friends. :P i like the last one, im to tired and lazy to answer anything but my homework. :P

HEAD OF DEFENSE
FURRYRODIAN
: State of Scarlet : Projects : Movie-Battles :
" Intellects vast and cool and unsympathetic, regarded this earth with envious eyes, and slowly and surely drew their plans against us."
- War of the Worlds

posted 10-05-05 06:40 PM EDT (US)     15 / 125  
Sure we can be friends. Im tired too. Too tired of arguing with children.

I could give you a quiz but you should be concentrating on your homework instead and I dont want you to get bad grades at school.

posted 10-05-05 06:57 PM EDT (US)     16 / 125  
hmm vandaliser you sound familier

|M|o|d|e|l|i|n|g|

My anti-life

posted 10-05-05 07:31 PM EDT (US)     17 / 125  
wtf let me guess his writing style is similar to someone elses lol
posted 10-05-05 07:33 PM EDT (US)     18 / 125  
wtf are you anyway?

|M|o|d|e|l|i|n|g|

My anti-life

posted 10-05-05 08:21 PM EDT (US)     19 / 125  

Actually he is my mate at this campaign, and you know me very well Sirus

*-------Vandaliser--------*
(__-___Lord*Bane___-__)
<<........*¨88¨*........>>
posted 10-05-05 08:38 PM EDT (US)     20 / 125  
wtf am i, someone whos lived longer than you kid so shut your mouth and dont give attitude.

In other words respect your f'ing elders.

posted 10-05-05 09:13 PM EDT (US)     21 / 125  
Respect your elders if your elders respect you.

ALL should be given respect, regardless if they've earned it or not. Respect shouldn't be a privelidge, it should be a right. It's a right that can be taken away by doing something stupid, such as you have just done.

Don't know if you'll care, but the respect I previously held for you just went down the drain.

One bright day, in the middle of the night, two dead boys stood up to fight. Back to back, they faced each other. Drew their swords, and shot each other. The deaf policeman heard the sound, and put those boys back in the ground. If you don't believe this lie is true, ask Harry the blind man, he saw it, too.
http://www.freewebs.com/starhalo/index.htm
posted 10-05-05 09:48 PM EDT (US)     22 / 125  
Good for you prick now f off. Just cos I dont take crap doesnt mean I dont have respect for some of you. Sirus was insulting by asking wtf am i..... ok.
posted 10-05-05 09:52 PM EDT (US)     23 / 125  
You know, insults don't get you anywhere on this forum....except for a moderator planting their boot in your rear. "wtf" is commonly used by some people here, it may not have been meant as an insult.

"I have defied gods and demons."
"I am your shield; I am your sword."
"I know you...your past, your future."
"This is the way the world ends."
--HALO 3 (2007)--

[This message has been edited by Delta38 (edited 10-05-2005 @ 09:52 PM).]

posted 10-05-05 09:53 PM EDT (US)     24 / 125  
wise spoken words from a wise and great person, i agree spartan and delta

kaan your a real looser you have no right to insult spartan

and i didnt mean it completly as a insult, i meant who the fu** are you casue i have never heard of your sorry ass

|M|o|d|e|l|i|n|g|

My anti-life

[This message has been edited by Sirus Fett (edited 10-05-2005 @ 10:42 PM).]

posted 10-05-05 09:54 PM EDT (US)     25 / 125  
Thank you Sirus.

"I have defied gods and demons."
"I am your shield; I am your sword."
"I know you...your past, your future."
"This is the way the world ends."
--HALO 3 (2007)--
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 5  Next Page »
SWGB Heaven » Forums » Modpack Discussion » Needing Modmakers for Future Ultimate Ep IV full Campaign
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
SWGB Heaven | HeavenGames