You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design
Moderated by Crazed Ewok, Gen_Rhys_Dallows

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Need a Bitmap? Look Here.
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 7  Next Page »
posted 11-06-03 02:10 PM EDT (US)   
Due to the increasing amount of Bitmap request threads and those of similar nature, I think it'd be good to compile all requests and queries into one thread.

Heres how it works. Avid bitmap makers can volunteer here to help out those in need of bitmaps. Then when a bitmap is needed, you can ask in here, then one (or all) of the signed-up bitmap makers will give it a go for you . I'll update this thread whenever necessary, and hopefully it will help converge all the bitmap threads into one .

Here are some useful links that will help with bitmap making and understanding what they are and what for.
Useful Links

• Bitmap Instruction Screens by AoErat
  • Background Palletes

Bitmap Makers

• Master Echuu
  • dllr nebb
  • Dr Froid
  • Darth Monty
  • kowe

Bitmap Requests
  • Master Aaron - "I need one with a hvy trooper in the center, and a commando faded in the background and have the terrain have theed houses and carbon rocks. Then have Padme in the background with a blaster. The title is The Rebel's Mission"
  • woofter the jedi - "I need somthing saying twilight of the earth, another thing saying shadows of dawn, a blue lightsabre (optional). Maybe a sunset or dawn kind of scene in the background"
  • Tsavong Lah - Have "Tales of the New Jedi Order" at the top, "by Tsavong Lah, Freelance Designer" near the bottom. Try and find a pic of Jaina Solo and stick that on there, and make her lightsaber red if possible.

A f t y

A A R S

:: The Sun always rises in the East :: Flawless Crowns :: Dancing Days ::

"We kissed the Sun, and it smiled down upon us."

[This message has been edited by Aftermath (edited 12-20-2003 @ 03:33 PM).]

• Replies:
    posted 11-06-03 02:11 PM EDT (US)     1 / 213  
    I'll have a go. Can't promise anything though.
    posted 11-06-03 02:23 PM EDT (US)     2 / 213  
    I'll sign up as a bitmapper. I can do farely well in most cases

Mace
    posted 11-06-03 02:47 PM EDT (US)     3 / 213  
    SIGN ME TEH ^

" Put that thing away! You're going to get us all killed."
    -- Leia Organa, in response to seeing Han's offendingly small "rocket".
    posted 11-06-03 03:05 PM EDT (US)     4 / 213  
    Sign me up, Afty.
    posted 11-06-03 03:08 PM EDT (US)     5 / 213  
    Updated.

A f t y

A A R S

posted 11-06-03 03:11 PM EDT (US)     6 / 213  
    Can you sign me up as a bitmapper?

'The letters are Hex, of an ancient mode, but the language is that of Microsoft, which I shall not utter here. But in common English this is what it says:'

One OS to rule them all, One OS to find them,
    One OS to bring them all and in the darkness bind them...

posted 11-06-03 03:16 PM EDT (US)     7 / 213  
    I have a request could someone plz make me a bit map with the whole fellowship you know in the LOTR TTT the nazgul ride the dragons that and a back ground with Mt.Doom and posible Bara-Dur if it will fit

Sons of Gondor of Rohan my Brothers.I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails; when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day,An hour of wolfs and shattered sheilds when the age of men comes crashing down but it is not this day,this day WE FIGHT!By all that you hold here on this good Earth.I bid you stand MEN...OF THE WEST

[This message has been edited by djcool (edited 11-06-2003 @ 03:25 PM).]

posted 11-06-03 03:18 PM EDT (US)     8 / 213  
    Also for the requesters, don't hold back on detail requests, because when I make them, I like them to be as elaborate as possible.
    posted 11-06-03 03:19 PM EDT (US)     9 / 213  
    djcool, I'll add your request, but it would be better if you told us the exact details here rather than getting the bitmap makers to hunt down threads for the info.

A f t y

A A R S

posted 11-06-03 03:30 PM EDT (US)     10 / 213  
    I edited my post

Sons of Gondor of Rohan my Brothers.I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails; when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day,An hour of wolfs and shattered sheilds when the age of men comes crashing down but it is not this day,this day WE FIGHT!By all that you hold here on this good Earth.I bid you stand MEN...OF THE WEST

posted 11-06-03 04:26 PM EDT (US)     11 / 213  
    Okay i need a Jedi with his blue light saber up and have a planet and Darth Maul's face and have part of it covered by a planet. Then have it say in Yellow on the top Star Wars Nyro Genesis. I don't have a good progrram to make my own Bitmap thanks in advance.

Darkarrival

[This message has been edited by Darkarrival (edited 11-06-2003 @ 04:26 PM).]

posted 11-06-03 05:22 PM EDT (US)     12 / 213  
    Some sort of commando in a urban street/enviroment, with a dictator-like figure in the background (the dictator-like figure needs to be translucent) . Thanks in advance if its possible to make.
    posted 11-06-03 05:28 PM EDT (US)     13 / 213  
    All done .

A f t y

A A R S

posted 11-06-03 10:58 PM EDT (US)     14 / 213  
    I guess I could use a bitmap. It needs to have a dark blue or black background with lighter blue lightning all over it. The only character I need would be a hooded figure (that looks like a sith) in the front. "Shadows of Lightning" should be written (in yellow), preferably, at the top of the bitmap. Thank you!

- Astro
    posted 11-07-03 00:43 AM EDT (US)     15 / 213  
    I'd like to sign-up as a bit-map...maker...guy... I'm getting better with paint and the PhotoPlus 5.5 trial.

MONTE
    MEC - SD - JA - HoA
    posted 11-07-03 10:27 AM EDT (US)     16 / 213  
    What programs do the Bitmap Makers use to create Bitmaps?
    And where can I d/l them?
    posted 11-07-03 10:31 AM EDT (US)     17 / 213  
    I use Paint Shop Pro 8. It costs around $100 and is available at http://www.jasc.com(however there is a 60 day trial that has everything the full has). There is also Photoshop, which Kowe_el_ewok and Echuu use. It costs about $700 and is at http://www.adobe.com(300 meg trial download... eesh). There is also Photoplus 5.5 which Serif offers for free at http://www.freeserifsoftware.com(along with other things). Photoplus is easy to use, fairly powerful, and free

Mace
    posted 11-07-03 10:36 AM EDT (US)     18 / 213  
    Updated.

Raiden - Mace nailed that one .

A f t y

A A R S

posted 11-07-03 10:51 AM EDT (US)     19 / 213  
    I'm downloading the 60-Day Trial now.
    I gonna download the "Photoplus 5.5" soon.
    posted 11-07-03 11:58 AM EDT (US)     20 / 213  
    I've made a bitmap for Astro_mech, and I'll upload it soon

Mace
    posted 11-07-03 12:19 PM EDT (US)     21 / 213  
    I've tried to get Photoplus 5.5 but it says thet'll send me an email but they havn't.(That was an hour ago).
    posted 11-07-03 03:56 PM EDT (US)     22 / 213  
    Nice and talented group of bitmap designers.

¤¤¤~(|Kowe El Ewok|)~¤¤¤
    ¤¤¤~(|I'm an Ewok, like my father before me|)~¤¤¤
    ¤¤¤~(|I'll see you again, When the stars fall from the sky. And the moon has turned red. Over One Tree Hill|)~¤¤¤
    ¤¤¤~(|I'm an alien. I'm a legal alien. I'm an Ewok in the Heavens.|)~¤¤¤
    ¤¤¤~(|Modder and Designer for SCN |)~¤¤¤
    posted 11-07-03 08:23 PM EDT (US)     23 / 213  
    Thanks ,Mace. I can't wait to see it!

- Astro
    posted 11-07-03 08:52 PM EDT (US)     24 / 213  

With palette:

Mace
    posted 11-07-03 09:22 PM EDT (US)     25 / 213  
    Nice Mace...

Darkarrival

posted 11-08-03 04:23 AM EDT (US)     26 / 213  
    I am gonna sstart work on Nyro Genesis.
    posted 11-08-03 10:24 AM EDT (US)     27 / 213  
    Mace, I notice that you never seem to use the right image size for the bitmaps. The size you should use for the game images are 548 x 288.
    posted 11-08-03 10:45 AM EDT (US)     28 / 213  
    I never did know the right size. Thanks, Echuu

Mace
    posted 11-08-03 11:13 AM EDT (US)     29 / 213  
    Reborn, I have no idea what you want for a title, so I left it out for the time being. Here is what I have so far, and once you tell me what you want changed and a title for it, I'll get to work on it.

posted 11-08-03 11:22 AM EDT (US)     30 / 213  
    I resized Astr Mech's, and it should be visible in the post with the images.

Mace
    « Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 7  Next Page »
    SWGB Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » Need a Bitmap? Look Here.
    You must be logged in to post messages.
    Please login or register
    Hop to:    
    SWGB Heaven | HeavenGames