posted 01-16-04 05:45 PM EDT (US)   
Kowe el Ewok proudly presents...
a production for
SCN and MDS

A long time ago in a galaxy far,
far away...

STAR WARS
THE DARKENING

Before the rise of the Empire; before Exar Kun and Ulic Qel-Droma joined forces in the bloody Great Sith War; millenia before the fall of the Sith Empire at the hands of the Empress Teta and the Jedi Knights…
It is a peaceful age in which the Republic expands its horizons rapidly under the leadership of wise governors and is protected by noble beings able to use the Force, known as the Jedi Order.
The Jedi Order is at its peak; its members are perhaps the most powerful Jedi of all time, respectful of their duty as protectors of peace and justice, admired by the citizens of the Republic and feared by unscrupulous politicians.
The menace of the dark side is at a minimum; few reports of Jedi rebellions have surfaced, and in all of these cases, the rebel Jedi were consumed quickly by the dark side, for they were unable to control it.
The Republic and the Jedi Order live in a golden age. But all splendor eventually declines, and the invasion of a peaceful planet by an unknown race would create a catastrophe for the proud Jedi Order, a civil war that would practically extinguish the Jedi Order and devastate the galaxy, marking the the entry of the galaxy into a new era, an era described in myths and legends, the era known as...THE DARKENING.

Join me and let us explore the times in which the Jedi Knights were numerous and powerful, a time in which the Force was always used to maintain peace and justice, a golden age for the inhabitants of the Old Republic. And the age in which a young Jedi became the first of the Dark Lords...

CHARACTERS:

Master Oron Jeth: We have lost almost all information pertaining to this elder Jedi Master. The few references that we have discovered speak of a very powerful Jedi that acted as master of several generations of Jedi Knights. At one thousand five hundred years of age, he acts as the Great Master of the Order.

Lord Kyron: Son of Merlinia I, queen of Hyyppiass. When he was a boy, Kyron's home planet was invaded. He was kidnapped by the invaders and became the victim of his captors' experiments. He was rescued by Master Kronos Kyra, who took him on as an apprentice. Very connected to the Force, he was a brilliant student, and was named a Jedi Knight at a very young age. But inside his heart the hate and the pain were about to change his destiny and that of the entire galaxy. According to ancient engravings in the old tombs on Korriban, he was the first Jedi that was able to successfully control the Dark Side. He was the first Jedi to become the Dark Lord, or Dark Jedi.

Master Kronos Kyra: A human Jedi Master, he is very respected by his peers. After rescuing Lord Kyron, he took him on as an apprentice and completed his training. Kyra tried everything to guide his student away from the dark side, but his efforts were in vain. When Kyron fell, he continued to try to recover his old student.

Captain Ruffus Geline: Supreme Chief of Security for Queen Merlinia I; he is one of the heroes of the recapture of Hyyppiass and father of Steph-Ann Geline.

Steph-Ann Geline: Daughter of Captain Geline; at a very early age she was educated in the handling of the weapons. Her courage, loyalty and abilities will allow her to one day rise to her father's position. She has been a friend and partner of Lord Kyron since childhood. Her relationship with him will be made strengthened with the passing of the years.

Hassan Keto: Zabrakian Jedi, apprentice of Master Austin; friend of Lord Kyron. With time he too will succumb to the dark side. Violent, but loyal, he will be the suitable partner for Lord Kyron. He is a Jedi exterminator and is responsible for several slaughters. His connection with the Dark Side will become more powerful with time. Keto hopes to share power with Kyron if he is successful in his mission. However, Kyron has other plans.

Master Inquisitor Treimonds: Leader of the Asth, people not belonging to the Republic; invader of Hyyppiass; and destroyer of worlds. He is the leader of the Asth Empire. A master in the art of the magic, his experiments on his captives left a mark, although he didn't live to see it.

------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------
New mods, new force powers, custom bitmaps, custom music and more!
------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------

Thanks to Chook for help me with the english and to brownboot (with the basic tomb model)

¤¤¤~(|Kowe El Ewok|)~¤¤¤
¤¤¤~(|I'm an Ewok, like my father before me|)~¤¤¤
¤¤¤~(|I'll see you again, When the stars fall from the sky. And the moon has turned red. Over One Tree Hill|)~¤¤¤
¤¤¤~(|I'm an alien. I'm a legal alien. I'm an Ewok in the Heavens.|)~¤¤¤
¤¤¤~(|Modder and Designer for SCN |)~¤¤¤

[This message has been edited by Master Echuu (edited 03-08-2004 @ 03:31 PM).]

Replies:
posted 01-16-04 05:49 PM EDT (US)     1 / 33  
LOOK'S AWSOME!
posted 01-16-04 05:57 PM EDT (US)     2 / 33  
wow, amazing mods!!!

Projects:
The Mystery Islands
Obi Wan - Becoming a Jedi 1,2 Remaking
Obi Wan - Becoming a Jedi 3
My Site
RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS ROCKS!!!

[This message has been edited by roee_co (edited 01-16-2004 @ 05:58 PM).]

posted 01-16-04 06:08 PM EDT (US)     3 / 33  
Awesome! mod kowe

Neverunderestimate the power of a pork
posted 01-16-04 06:10 PM EDT (US)     4 / 33  
Looks great!
posted 01-16-04 06:12 PM EDT (US)     5 / 33  
this should be in the news, cause it looks great, bitmap, mods, eyecandy, everything...

Projects:
The Mystery Islands
My Site

posted 01-16-04 06:28 PM EDT (US)     6 / 33  
This looks completely awesome. Who made those temple mods?

Tsavong Lah
Tá Críost éirithe! Go deimhin tá sé éirithe!
Ἅγιος ὁ Θεός, Ἅγιος ἰσχυρός, Ἅγιος ἀθάνατος, ἐλέησον ἡμᾶς.
posted 01-16-04 06:42 PM EDT (US)     7 / 33  
The temple?. Me !
Brownboot help me with the tombs, I made the textures and add those statues.

¤¤¤~(|Kowe El Ewok|)~¤¤¤
¤¤¤~(|I'll see you again, When the stars fall from the sky. And the moon has turned red. Over One Tree Hill|)~¤¤¤
posted 01-16-04 07:43 PM EDT (US)     8 / 33  
At last!.
But why don't put the pics of the other mods, and of Lord Kyron?
posted 01-16-04 07:45 PM EDT (US)     9 / 33  
Amazing mods! The story is great as well!

- Astro
posted 01-16-04 07:57 PM EDT (US)     10 / 33  
I'm finishing the animations.

¤¤¤~(|Kowe El Ewok|)~¤¤¤
posted 01-16-04 08:42 PM EDT (US)     11 / 33  
This will be going in the news, but we currently have a problem with NewsPro, so it will take a little time.
posted 01-16-04 09:51 PM EDT (US)     12 / 33  
Wow that looks very neat. Also, that first screenshot looks like an AoM building.

posted 01-16-04 09:59 PM EDT (US)     13 / 33  
Kowe, you keep going when most of us have given up on this game...I applaud your tenacity. Can't wait to play your new campaign.

Chook | Galactic Battlegrounds Heaven
"I can't think of a better way on earth to build public favor than [the marriage equality movement], other than of course rounding up the Jews." - Sarthos
"Long story short, our goal is love and tolerance." - Sarthos
posted 01-17-04 01:57 AM EDT (US)     14 / 33  
What is this?
A scenario?
I thought this game was supposed to be dead!!! LOL
Great work Kowe!
I hate to say this but you may have just put a bur under my saddle...
More info at a later date...

Fettmeister
·..···...··Proud Supporter of THE MACE··...···..·
·..···...··R.I.P. Pat Tillman··...···..·
A true American patriot.
Don't forget to register to vote when you turn 18
VOTE G.W. BUSH IN 2004!
posted 01-17-04 04:35 AM EDT (US)     15 / 33  
OMG OMG OMG. I can't wait. The bitmap is awesome so is the screenshot. The description is very very interesting and I am willing to playtest whenever you require one's help! Keep up your great work Kowe!
posted 01-17-04 05:05 AM EDT (US)     16 / 33  
Fantastic Kowe, that sounds and looks very, very good! You keep amazing me!

[This message has been edited by Darth Sidious (edited 01-17-2004 @ 05:09 AM).]

posted 01-17-04 05:52 AM EDT (US)     17 / 33  
Bitmap looks great. Campaign looks great.

MONTE
MEC - SD - JA - HoA
posted 01-17-04 07:02 AM EDT (US)     18 / 33  
Yay! I still haven't completed TOJK 3. I've got to find the time. Anyway, I can't wait for this. Those mods are outstanding.
posted 01-17-04 09:09 AM EDT (US)     19 / 33  
Looks great,Kowe!

Viserat
posted 01-17-04 12:49 PM EDT (US)     20 / 33  
...bloody hell those mods are amazing....Kowe, this looks great!
posted 01-17-04 05:45 PM EDT (US)     21 / 33  
Hey kowe how come those buildings look like the ones from egypt

posted 01-17-04 05:48 PM EDT (US)     22 / 33  

Quote:

Hey kowe how come those buildings look like the ones from egypt

Your not serious....

posted 01-17-04 06:01 PM EDT (US)     23 / 33  
it looks like the tomb of an anicent sith lord called Marka Ragnos who has been dead for 5,000 years.She was a great sith lord who took control of Tavion in 'Jedi Academy' and the new jedi kinght Jaden Korr took revenge for the near death of his friend Rosh peinn.His Master Kyle Katarn arrived just in time to take Rosh to a Bacta Tank.

[edit]i think i went to far

Sons of Gondor of Rohan my Brothers.I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails; when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day,An hour of wolfs and shattered sheilds when the age of men comes crashing down but it is not this day,this day WE FIGHT!By all that you hold here on this good Earth.I bid you stand MEN...OF THE WEST

[This message has been edited by djcool (edited 01-17-2004 @ 06:04 PM).]

posted 01-17-04 08:36 PM EDT (US)     24 / 33  
Kowe, did you extract the graphics for the tempels from Jedi Academey.
posted 01-17-04 11:12 PM EDT (US)     25 / 33  
Can't leave a mod or SCN design thread of kowe's without a compliment!

X-Tremely great job on the mods and the bitmap as well as the character's part in the campaign and the storyline.

Not much of us design and if they do they are mostly newbies... Hopefully this encouraged a former modder or SCN Designer to start going again!

// \\
//Havoc\\
//Leader of XGI\\
//XGI Main Site | XGI Forums\\
Wtf is up with Hillary Clinton and her dead turtle?!
posted 01-17-04 11:29 PM EDT (US)     26 / 33  
True, because there are only 2 members from SCN Punk that design here, I wish Tevious was back, It wasn't my time when he was here, but he's campaigns are really inspiring.

[whisper] yours too Echuu and Kowe

Projects:
The Mystery Islands
My Site

[This message has been edited by roee_co (edited 01-17-2004 @ 11:29 PM).]

posted 01-18-04 01:44 PM EDT (US)     27 / 33  
That looks really amazing! How can you make those mods? I can't wait to play it! When will it be finished?
posted 01-18-04 07:42 PM EDT (US)     28 / 33  
Just by looking at the screenshots I can't wait to play it!
posted 01-20-04 04:04 AM EDT (US)     29 / 33  
Me too, I don't think i can create such campaigns like that, the graphics editing is harder than building campaigns I think.

[This message has been edited by Luke Skywalker2 (edited 01-20-2004 @ 04:06 AM).]

posted 01-20-04 02:34 PM EDT (US)     30 / 33  
Kowe, all the pictures are gone for me

Projects:
The Mystery Islands
My Site

posted 01-20-04 02:37 PM EDT (US)     31 / 33  
Same

[This message has been edited by Reborn (edited 01-20-2004 @ 02:50 PM).]

posted 01-20-04 02:49 PM EDT (US)     32 / 33  
Yea, Kowe, can't see them

Though from what I gather, this is gonna be awesome! Good luck!

C hairman of the FMT, Mectator, and Seraph
r esident of Unity RPG, Anti-Heroes, and Indolents
a seraph at SWGBH and EAWH
z apping spammers and stealing their shoes
e w o k "Don't waste your breath trying to figure out my logic" - Seacker
d ependent on daily tea infusions
posted 01-21-04 05:06 AM EDT (US)     33 / 33  
Believe me, Crazed, the campaign looks even ten times better with screenies.
SWGB Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » The Darkening -- Preview --
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
SWGB Heaven | HeavenGames