Please login or register

Scenario Design
Moderated by Crazed Ewok, Gen_Rhys_Dallows

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Annoucing the Dark Alliance Project: Give me your comments
posted 08-11-04 03:12 PM EDT (US)   
A long time ago, in a Galaxy far, far away...

A dark alliance has been made by the Empire, Trade Federation and Wookies. They now attack in unison, using each others strength to be completely victorious. The Royal Naboo has had it's communications and trade routes cut off by the Evil Trio. Now they strive for existance as long time adversaries the Trade Federation close in on them, but with Empire and Wookie technology at their disposal. Naboo's only hope is to call for the Gungan's help... but will they answer?

That is a summary of the basic plot. What is planned is a four part campaign about his Dark Alliance. It is mostly base building/invasion sort of thing. One scenario is done, and number 2 is in the pipeline.

Here are some screenshots from the first scenario, a Quick Defense.

Please tell me what you think of the idea, and give any comments. Try not to be too rude... i'm new.

[This message has been edited by Gwaiahir (edited 08-15-2004 @ 03:04 PM).]

Replies:
posted 08-11-04 03:28 PM EDT (US)     1 / 3  
Which teams do you get to play as? It sounds interesting

-----------:::(=Devious=):::-----------
posted 08-11-04 08:24 PM EDT (US)     2 / 3  
This does sound interesting. We won't really have any comments until we've either played a demo or have seen some screenshots. Good luck and happy designing!

Whoa.
posted 08-12-04 04:38 AM EDT (US)     3 / 3  
In the first campaign, you get to be Royal Naboo and Gungans. Screenshots and demo are coming soon!
SWGB Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » Annoucing the Dark Alliance Project: Give me your comments
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
SWGB Heaven | HeavenGames