Scenario Design
Moderated by Crazed Ewok, Gen_Rhys_Dallows

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Clone Conquest
« Previous Page  1 2 3  Next Page »
posted 05-26-05 11:26 AM EDT (US)   

After the success of my Imperial Conquest scenario/campaign I have come up with a new similar campaign that I will make.
It will cover the Clone Wars and this time you play as the Republic army - Jedi and Clones.
Again it will be full of triggers and some of the Jedi heroes will have lots of personal mini quests.
Planets include:
Coruscant
Muunilist
Yavin IV
Hypori
Mon Calamari
Kamino
Dantooine
Kashyyyk
Geonosis
Utapau
Cato Neimodia
Mygeeto
Felucia
Alderaan

Screenshots:

[img=http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/9739/ccmuunilistbattlearc1ay.th.jpg]
[img=http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/7678/ccmuunilistbattledurge6ax.th.jpg]
[img=http://img304.imageshack.us/img304/1962/ccasajjduel6dw.th.jpg]
[img=http://img304.imageshack.us/img304/9048/ccjedicoruscant2xw.th.jpg]
[img=http://img304.imageshack.us/img304/9899/ccmygeetobattle7qp.th.jpg]
[img=http://img304.imageshack.us/img304/3481/ccmygeetosenators5uf.th.jpg]
[img=http://img312.imageshack.us/img312/1256/cckaminobattle4va.th.jpg]

Required mod:
http://swgb.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forums/display.cgi?action=ct&f=10,7825,0,10

[This message has been edited by monkeydash (edited 07-12-2005 @ 02:04 PM).]

Replies:
posted 05-26-05 01:26 PM EDT (US)     1 / 84  
Nice idea. I might just steal it.

...Again.

Boba Fettucinni said "Just a note to all.. Alexus is a masculine name as well. In fact it is Second Declension Masculine, Nominative Singular (meaning its a masculine noun, and thats the case used to make a singular subject in a sentence)in Latin."

I'M BACK MELONFARMERS
posted 05-27-05 04:40 PM EDT (US)     2 / 84  
Yeah its weird that there aint no Mon Cal trooper mod. All the other mon cal mods are cool.
posted 05-28-05 01:26 AM EDT (US)     3 / 84  
how bout "conquest of the Republic" he he nice Alexus get ur own ideas

--==Blue 5 Standing by!==--
posted 05-28-05 03:00 AM EDT (US)     4 / 84  
When people promote their campaigns, why do they always say "it will be full of triggers" ?

I mean, obviously all campaigns are going to be packed with triggers right? Or... is there some explaination?

I don't mean to be offensive.

posted 05-28-05 03:05 AM EDT (US)     5 / 84  
Shut up, Blue 5.

Boba Fettucinni said "Just a note to all.. Alexus is a masculine name as well. In fact it is Second Declension Masculine, Nominative Singular (meaning its a masculine noun, and thats the case used to make a singular subject in a sentence)in Latin."

I'M BACK MELONFARMERS

[This message has been edited by Alexus (edited 05-28-2005 @ 03:39 AM).]

posted 05-28-05 05:32 AM EDT (US)     6 / 84  
Well when I originally made the Imperial Conquest, I didnt plan to have many triggers, but it turned out to have quite a few with lots of optional mini quests and the like.
This one will hopefully have even more.
posted 05-28-05 03:26 PM EDT (US)     7 / 84  
How about CLONE WARS: THE HEAT OF WAR?

LOONEYRABBIT2005
posted 05-29-05 05:34 PM EDT (US)     8 / 84  
I quite like that name LooneyRabbit. Thanks! I might use that!
Anyway the campaign is underway nicely. I've decided to do something with it that is slightly different to what I had in mind before that will remain secret as it will be more fun when you play it that way, but Im sure youll like it.
This campaign also has a slightly different method to winning than the Imperial one. Whereas in the Imperial Conquest you had to build Command Centres within markers, this time you must place a specific Jedi hero on or next to an '8' marker, so you'll also have to make sure your heroes arent killed.
I havnt put in many mini quests just yet, but will work on that soon.
So far the planets include Muunilist, Coruscant, Yavin IV, Felucia, Mygeeto, Cato Neimodia, Kashyyyk and Mon Calamari. I plan to add Kamino and any other suggestions are welcome.
The campaign is using a LOT of mods, so I am going to try to reaarrange them into one single mod specific to this campaign for your easy installation.
As for mods, I have a mod that I would really like made. It will make the campaign something special I think. Im no modder, but would appreciate if someone who knows their stuff could lend a hand here. Contact me for details please.
posted 05-30-05 02:50 PM EDT (US)     9 / 84  
Work is well underway. The main quest is almost complete, and a few mini quests will be added soon enough.
Planets now include:
Coruscant
Muunilist
Yavin IV
Mygeeto
Cato Neimodia
Geonosis
Utapau
Kashyyyk
Dantooine
Kamino
Mon Calamari
Felucia
Hypori
Plus an asteroid field for resources
I may be able to fit another planet in if anyone has any suggestions.
I still also need help with the mod I need.
posted 06-06-05 07:32 PM EDT (US)     10 / 84  
Ive been fiddling with mods for the campaign to sort them into one big almost an episode 3 conversion type thing. Ive also switched around some of the mods so that they replace different things.
Now the Jedi Heroes you can play with are:
Obi Wan Kenobi
Anakin Skywalker
Yoda
Mace Windu
Plo Koon
Ki Adi Mundi
Shaak Ti
Adi Gallia
Pablo Jill
Barriss Offee
Aayla Secura
Kit Fisto

Im hoping to add Stass Allie aswell. Luminara Unduli, Agen Kolar and Saesee Tinn would be good but theres no mod of them, so Ill either have to wait for one or go without.
Theres a lot of aircraft mods aswell, massive air cruisers and of course General Grievous.
I also want to learn some genie and language editing so that I can make things like fighters still available after fast fighters have been created etc.
If I can get this mod to work exactly the way I want it, it should be very useful for other campaign designers aswell as it is essentially an episode 3 conversion.

posted 06-08-05 05:58 PM EDT (US)     11 / 84  
Great Idea, i loved The Imperial Conquest one, this should be great

"So Be it......Jedi"
"if You Will Not Be Turned Then You Will be Destoryed"
"Aghhhhhh Father PLEASE"
"Now..you will Die"
"aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"
posted 06-09-05 06:56 PM EDT (US)     12 / 84  
Im getting the hang of this modding stuff now. Ive been adding icons to mods that previously didnt have them, and have been switching some to replace other units so that overlapping ones can still be used (e.g. everyone who replaces Jor Drakas).
posted 06-17-05 08:51 AM EDT (US)     13 / 84  
I dont think theres too much left to do with the modding. Theres a few units that I would really like to be in it, but they havnt been made yet so thats annoying.
I also have to sort out the language file and some sounds.
The main story of the scenario is finished and works almost perfectly. Easy enough to fix though.
Ill start on putting some mini quests in aswell. So Im not sure but I think this is about 75% done.
posted 06-17-05 10:29 AM EDT (US)     14 / 84  
How much now?

LOONEYRABBIT2005
posted 06-17-05 11:10 AM EDT (US)     15 / 84  
I only posted that about an hour ago. Ive done very little since then except add one tiny mini quest.
posted 06-17-05 12:12 PM EDT (US)     16 / 84  
When will this be released.

LOONEYRABBIT2005
posted 06-17-05 01:33 PM EDT (US)     17 / 84  
I really dont know.
Id prefer to wait for a Magna Guard and an ARC trooper mod to be released.
Id also like Saesee Tinn and Agen Kolar but they arent as important.
Promethius is also making me a mod, so I dont know how long hes going to take with that.
Ive got to tweak a few bits here and there, and then add a few mini quests. That shouldnt take too long. Its possible this could be done this time next week if all goes well.
posted 06-17-05 04:38 PM EDT (US)     18 / 84  
Possible Names:

Republic Conquest
Republic Under Seige(sp?)
Galaxy Under Seige - Republic Versions

Ideas:

Confedcy Version
Rebellion Version

There My Ideas, they not requests jus Ideas

"So Be it......Jedi"
"if You Will Not Be Turned Then You Will be Destoryed"
"Aghhhhhh Father PLEASE"
"Now..you will Die"
"aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"
posted 06-26-05 10:54 AM EDT (US)     19 / 84  
Is it done yet?

LOONEYRABBIT2005
posted 06-26-05 05:28 PM EDT (US)     20 / 84  
Not yet. Sorry. Im waiting for a bit more stuff to do with the mod. Taking longer than I thought. Magna Guards only just come out.
Ill add that in, then add a few mini quests. And then theres some more mods Id like for finishing touches.
A Seismic Tank would be great. Hopefully wont be much longer.
Im likely to do some more campaigns similar to this. I do like my newly invented genre
Ive already got one idea, itll be an Imperial one again though, but quite different from the last.
After that, who knows, maybe Ill do one for each civ?
posted 06-26-05 05:30 PM EDT (US)     21 / 84  
Rebel Conquest comes along well, BTW.

I'M BACK MELONFARMERS
posted 06-26-05 05:57 PM EDT (US)     22 / 84  

Quote:

Ive already got one idea, itll be an Imperial one again though, but quite different from the last.

Is it going to take place before BY or after (as in imperial remnants)?

[This message has been edited by Sandro The Wicke (edited 06-27-2005 @ 09:37 AM).]

posted 06-27-05 04:56 AM EDT (US)     23 / 84  
I think its gonna be during the trilogy again. It wont be focused on the film battles so much, but I was thinking that Hoth might be involved.
posted 06-27-05 04:59 AM EDT (US)     24 / 84  
Is this going to have Anakin in a fighter and Anakin on foot,Obi-Wan in a Fighter and Obi-Wan on foot? .I'm confused

[This message has been edited by ScarsmMaster (edited 06-27-2005 @ 05:12 AM).]

posted 06-27-05 05:12 AM EDT (US)     25 / 84  
So far the Anakin in fighter is an introductory cutscene. Obi Wans fighter hasnt appeared but I put it in the mod because it may be useful, especially if someone else wants to use it for their own campaign.
Im thinking of maybe putting in some triggers so that Ani, Obi and Plo can go to a hangar and get into their fighters and vice versa whenever they want.
posted 06-27-05 05:14 AM EDT (US)     26 / 84  
Are you gonna make a Sound Patch for Plo's Fighter?
posted 06-27-05 05:16 AM EDT (US)     27 / 84  
If there isnt already one, I probably will. Ive done it for some of the others already.
posted 06-27-05 05:18 AM EDT (US)     28 / 84  
When you will finish this.I can't wait!
posted 06-27-05 05:26 AM EDT (US)     29 / 84  
Not a clue
Got some more mod work to do, a few more triggers in the scenario editor. Hopefully not that long.
posted 06-27-05 07:50 AM EDT (US)     30 / 84  
I just had to steal the 30th post
« Previous Page  1 2 3  Next Page »
SWGB Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » Clone Conquest
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
SWGB Heaven | HeavenGames