loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Zam Wesell - No Fee is too Big
« Previous Page  1 2 3  Next Page »
posted 09-12-05 04:38 PM EDT (US)   
Zam Wesell - No Fee is Too Big

A one scenario campaign by Alexus of Omni Designs

Thanks to Blackmoon for the bitmap

"I'm Zam Wessel. I'm not one of the best or brightest, and you may not have heard of me. But I do have one advantage over the other chumps in this game. I'm a changeling, and if you know that, you'll want to hire me. One guy who knows that pretty well (I'm not ashamed) is Tranda the Trandoshan. (His mother was exceptionally uncreative.)

So one day he decides to call me, the heartbreaker. Says he's got a job for me."

Eleven years before the Battle of Geonosis, young bounty hunter Zam Wesell is just starting her career, and as she will find out, no fee is too big.

FEATURES:

• Play as Zam Wesell, freelance bounty hunter
  • Puzzle and action-based gameplay
  • Hide in closets to change your shape so you can gain access to certain areas
  • Music from Star Wars and the Matrix.

SCREENSHOTS:

Jurka's Palace

These Hutts know how to live in style

The way is blocked...

BETAS:

I'm hoping I've stumbled on a new genre here, there should be humour and quite a few movie homages, so try to keep up .

Any questions, useless heckling, abuse, proposals of marriage... you can post it. But please try and keep spam down. Keep it realted to the cpn.

CREDITS:

My good Finnish friend Ultrix
    King Theo - Playtesting
    ThePunkGuy - Playtesting
    Blackmoon - ZOMG BMP

Both Playtesting spots are taken, sorry.

PROGRESS:

98% (approx)
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Current trigger count: 161
    Projected trigger amount 161-62
    Projected scn length 15-25 minutes

DESIGNED TO BE SHORT

[This message has been edited by Alexus (edited 09-18-2005 @ 09:58 AM).]

• Replies:
    posted 09-12-05 04:44 PM EDT (US)     1 / 76  

Quote:

proposals of marriage

And bachelorette number 1 is...............

Anyway looks good. So what exactly do you do? Your job? Or is that Top Secret?

posted 09-12-05 04:47 PM EDT (US)     2 / 76  
    Great idea of the changerling-nes.
    posted 09-12-05 04:56 PM EDT (US)     3 / 76  
    Sexah... Got Screens?

Victor von Doom
    Winner of the Boromir Award
    posted 09-12-05 05:00 PM EDT (US)     4 / 76  
    Ah weyill.

Thanks for the comments guys

Boba Fettucinni said "Just a note to all.. Alexus is a masculine name as well. In fact it is Second Declension Masculine, Nominative Singular (meaning its a masculine noun, and thats the case used to make a singular subject in a sentence)in Latin."

I'M BACK MELONFARMERS
    posted 09-12-05 05:01 PM EDT (US)     5 / 76  
    that sounds cool. specially the changing part, very creative.

HEAD OF DEFENSE
    FURRYRODIAN
    : State of Scarlet : Projects : Movie-Battles :
    " Intellects vast and cool and unsympathetic, regarded this earth with envious eyes, and slowly and surely drew their plans against us."
    - War of the Worlds

posted 09-12-05 05:09 PM EDT (US)     6 / 76  
    Nice name, nice concept, nice story...

Niiiiiice.

posted 09-12-05 05:53 PM EDT (US)     7 / 76  
    I bet you could make good use of the "Invisible Tile" trick with this, where you would hide Zam's other forms so you could still rename them to "Zam Wessel".
    posted 09-13-05 11:31 AM EDT (US)     8 / 76  

Explain to me this trick.

Boba Fettucinni said "Just a note to all.. Alexus is a masculine name as well. In fact it is Second Declension Masculine, Nominative Singular (meaning its a masculine noun, and thats the case used to make a singular subject in a sentence)in Latin."

I'M BACK MELONFARMERS
    posted 09-13-05 11:33 AM EDT (US)     9 / 76  
    posted 09-13-05 11:58 AM EDT (US)     10 / 76  
    Hmm...

I'M BACK MELONFARMERS
    posted 09-13-05 12:23 PM EDT (US)     11 / 76  
    Please may I playtest?
    posted 09-13-05 12:24 PM EDT (US)     12 / 76  
    Both spots are taken.

I'M BACK MELONFARMERS
    posted 09-13-05 01:04 PM EDT (US)     13 / 76  
    Dunno what to say, I strongly advice you to have screenshots and more info in your topic before you post.

B e n d e r s . . . © 2004

ex SWGBH scn designer
    ex BFME2H cherub
    posted 09-13-05 01:19 PM EDT (US)     14 / 76  
    You speak truth, Great One. I'll get screenies up soon. I assume you were talking to me?

I'M BACK MELONFARMERS
    posted 09-13-05 04:33 PM EDT (US)     15 / 76  
    *gets down on one knee.*

Alexus..... will you marry me?

"I vote we rename this thread to Merai: Kicking Ass and Taking Names"- Scn Jedi
    "Merai is awesome cause he makes me one badass mother****er, or as Dane Cook says, a BAMF"- The Crazy Person
    "I actually prefer Merai's opinion over everyone else's. You can quote me on that."- Sarthos
    posted 09-13-05 06:37 PM EDT (US)     16 / 76  

Quote:

I strongly advice you to have screenshots and more info in your topic before you post.

Quote:

You speak truth, Great One. I'll get screenies up soon. I assume you were talking to me?

Not unless you're sharing this thread with some one elses showcase.

Whoa.
    posted 09-14-05 10:20 AM EDT (US)     17 / 76  
    Looks awesome Alexus!

::Ando Commando::
    ::Pimp Subordinate of 2005::
    ::I can't live without her::
    ::Even though she broke my heart::

posted 09-14-05 12:10 PM EDT (US)     18 / 76  
    EoD, once again: If you don't have anything constructive to say...

I'M BACK MELONFARMERS

[This message has been edited by Alexus (edited 09-14-2005 @ 12:14 PM).]

posted 09-14-05 12:13 PM EDT (US)     19 / 76  
    You should add some sort of EXP system, that raises your attack by *insert number here* for every *insert number here* kills you make.
    posted 09-14-05 12:15 PM EDT (US)     20 / 76  
    I don't see how that would fit in, as I told you explicitly over MSN it was puzzle-based and attack didn't really matter... good idea anyway though, I'll think about it

I'M BACK MELONFARMERS
    posted 09-14-05 06:03 PM EDT (US)     21 / 76  
    I'm filing what I said, and as well as what I am saying as "useless heckling", in the sense that my other post was to annoy, and this post is also to annoy. Last time I checked you approved of "useless heckling."

Whoa.

[This message has been edited by Empire of Darkness (edited 09-14-2005 @ 06:46 PM).]

posted 09-15-05 11:19 AM EDT (US)     22 / 76  
    Good point. You win, old man.

I'M BACK MELONFARMERS
    posted 09-15-05 11:27 AM EDT (US)     23 / 76  
    Ha!

Don't worry. I'm out of my annoying agitative stage. Constructive criticism will flow from my keyboard from now on.

Movie homages are always nice, and good luck with the humor. I admit, in The Dark War, I am also trying to inject a bit of humor. However, the humorousness in mine has a specific goal... Is yours just humor?

Can't wait to see some screenies, Alexus. I'm sure this'll be fantastic.

Whoa.
    posted 09-15-05 11:38 AM EDT (US)     24 / 76  
    Jesus christ you're annoying...

*Patiently awaits playtesting-ness*

Theo
    Last.fm Twitter

"Shut up Herr." - Arkhane
    posted 09-15-05 11:39 AM EDT (US)     25 / 76  
    Hey i had an awesome idea for you that would'nt take much to do.

Make a mod where Zam Wessells walking frames are say a Greedo, her standing frames are her self, her shooting frames are her self. That would give the impresion she really is a shape shifter.

RIP Knotted Maggots 2002- 2005
    RIP Systolic 2004 - 2004
    RIP The Nameless 2004 - 2006
    RIP Cute_And_Cuddly 2006 - 2006
    LONG LIVE NAMELESS II
    GOD SAVE THE KING
    posted 09-15-05 11:44 AM EDT (US)     26 / 76  
    Thanks EoD .

Good idea, Nameless. Although, I'm trying to make the scn modless, to see if I can. I might use that idea if I do another Zam cpn though.

I'M BACK MELONFARMERS
    posted 09-15-05 11:47 AM EDT (US)     27 / 76  
    Fair enough. Good luxors

RIP Knotted Maggots 2002- 2005
    RIP Systolic 2004 - 2004
    RIP The Nameless 2004 - 2006
    RIP Cute_And_Cuddly 2006 - 2006
    LONG LIVE NAMELESS II
    GOD SAVE THE KING
    posted 09-17-05 06:47 AM EDT (US)     28 / 76  
    Added bitmap.

EDIT: And screenies.

I'M BACK MELONFARMERS

[This message has been edited by Alexus (edited 09-17-2005 @ 06:58 AM).]

posted 09-17-05 07:36 AM EDT (US)     29 / 76  

Quote:

There greeeeeaatt!

posted 09-17-05 08:19 AM EDT (US)     30 / 76  
    Heh... here's a nice trick:

I'M BACK MELONFARMERS
    « Previous Page  1 2 3  Next Page »
    SWGB Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » Zam Wesell - No Fee is too Big
    You must be logged in to post messages.
    Please login or register
    Hop to:    
    SWGB Heaven | HeavenGames