Scenario Design
Moderated by Crazed Ewok, Gen_Rhys_Dallows

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Empire Of The Sith: Throne of the Lord
posted 01-11-06 12:05 PM EDT (US)   
----< Empire Of The Sith: Throne Of The Lord >----

This is a campaign by me, JabbaTheFish. It will follow an enitrely different route through history.

Malak, the last follower of Revan, has unleashed the Sith armies on the unprepared galaxy. The dark armies have conquered planet after planet and now surround the republic, who desperately clutch the inner rim.
Malak has found a way to make contact with his deceased master, and through this sith ghost is channeling pure force energy, strengthening Malak infinitely. Throught this new power, the sith have repelled any attempts against the Sith empire by the crumbling Jedi order.

In a final and deperate attempt, the jedi have secretly sent a small group of Knights to the outer rim planet of Sunnaryt, the throne-world of the Sith Lord Malak, on a mission to kill the twisted Malak.

But what the jedi don't realise is that the once temperate and peaceful planet of Sunnaryt has been virtually destroyed by Malaks' power. The twisted Sith Lord had used the force to pull the magma mantle of the planet against gravity and through the surface, causing major volcanic eruptions and leaving few of the planets' surface plates intact.

You are in that small jedi team. You must cross lava, sneak past enemy emplacements and disguise yourself as one of the sith. But be warned - the planet is filled with the darkside, so you must rise above temptation...

HELP REQUEST: can anyone help me create some background loops for the campaign, i.e a loop for bubbling lava, going through a savges camp(coughing, snarling, fire crackling, e.t.c) ?

JABBA
THE
FISH

[This message has been edited by JabbaTheFish (edited 01-25-2006 @ 12:57 PM).]

Replies:
posted 01-11-06 12:13 PM EDT (US)     1 / 5  
I support all KOTOR era campaigns.

Love to help in anyway. Email me @ darth_yoda_golfer@hotmail.com or leave a reply on my star wars sith campaign. AND I MEAN ALMOST ANY WAY.

SilverSaber_Yoda
Currently Working On
STAR WARS SITH
RESIDENT EVIL: OPERATION PHOENIX
posted 01-11-06 12:19 PM EDT (US)     2 / 5  
Thanks I could probably do with help.

JABBA
THE
FISH
posted 01-11-06 05:23 PM EDT (US)     3 / 5  
Jabba,
Since I'm helping let me make a suggestion.
Make the title "...Throne of the Dark Lord"

BTW, use the [center] [/ center] tags if this is your showcase.

SilverSaber_Yoda
Currently Working On
STAR WARS SITH
RESIDENT EVIL: OPERATION PHOENIX
posted 01-11-06 06:42 PM EDT (US)     4 / 5  
so, any screenshots?

SANDRO THE WICKE
/\/}{The Broken One}{\/\
A Mind Shattered Upon Time As The Fragments Of Sharpened Stone Upon Darkened Void
{|What Is Wisdom Not But What We Make It To Be|}...
TTWDD|Current Sites|PSD
Shot 1 Shot 2 Shot 3|Best Eyecandy Shots|Shot 4 Shot 5 Shot 6
posted 01-12-06 03:07 AM EDT (US)     5 / 5  
Screenshots will be on soon of the landscape

JABBA
THE
FISH
SWGB Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » Empire Of The Sith: Throne of the Lord
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
SWGB Heaven | HeavenGames