Moderated by Crazed Ewok, The Mace, Echuu, Kongou Dess, Gen_Rhys_Dallows

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Galactic Senate RPG
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 10 ··· 12  Next Page »
posted 10-07-02 02:43 PM EDT (US)   
The Galactic Senate RPG

It is a time of crisis. The Republic has entered a Galactic Civil War, involving all of the major bodies in the Senate. The Republic developes more and more clone troopers by the day and the droid armies of the sepertists.

Galactic map and current territories:

You may join as any one of the positions listed below:

Star Systems-

Republic:

Coruscant: The Crazy Person
Supreme Chancellor: David Blanc
Vice Chancellor: Valorum
Army:
512 Victoria Class Star Destroyers
992 Republic Star Destroyers
550 Jedi Starfighters
3413 Republic LAAT/i surface assault gunships
3402 Republic LAAT/c surface assault cargo ships
1,029,556 Clone Troopers
--1,017,300 ground assault troopers
--13120 gunship laser turret operators
6830 clone pilots
128,102 clone officers
2987 All Terrain Tactical Enforcers(AT-TE)
2162 Self Propelled Heavy Artillery - Turbolasers(SPHA-T)
2618 Jedi Knights
--1996 Jedi Officers
--550 Jedi Pilots
--72 Jedi Ground assault officers
1274 officers (non-clone)
54,600 Republic Stormtroopers
1200 TIE Pilots
--750 TIE Fightercraft
--350 TIE Bombers
--100 TIE Interceptors

Other description: A city that covers an entire planet. Home of the Senate and Jedi Order. In the core worlds.

Alderaan: Peter Starlancer
Viceroy: Peter Starlancer
Senator:
Army:
1357 fighters
45 Alderaan Cruisers
200 security personelle
20000 troopers - holosights and MK II Repeater blasters
1 Mystery Attack Ship
Other discription: - Pacifists - Important member of the Galactic Senate - core world

Naboo:
King/Queen: King Farthing
Senator: Palapatine
Army: 200 security personelle, 1000 gungan warriors
Other description: Naboo is a rather tropical world, covered in swamps and lakes.There are two major inhabitance of Naboo, the Gungans, the orginal occuipances,and the Naboo, orginally colony.With uneasy peace, the major ruling body is the Naboo, which holds a spot in the Senate.

Mon Calamari: kevinngzh
Leader: Admiral Ackbar (Mon Calamari)
Senator: Tikkes (Quarren)
Army:
8000 Quarren Troopers
796 X-wing starfighters
742 Y-wing heavy bombers
186 Mon Calamari Star Cruisers
100 A-Wing Starfighters
100 B-Wing Fighter/Bombers
100 Z-295 Headhunter light fightercraft
10 Nutron Medical Frigates
Other description: Shared by two species, the Mon Calamaris and the Quarrens, the watery planet of Mon Calamari is covered by networks of floating cities. It has also a rather large fleet.

Extra Terrestrial Home Planet: kevinngzh
Viceroy/Senator: E.T (The one from the movie, E.T. the Extra Terrestrial)
Army:
8000 ET Troopers
1274 ET Fighters
113 ET Star Cruisers
15 ET Super Cruisers
Other description: An mostly unexplored planet, the Extra Terrestrial(ET) Home World's populance concentrates on ET City, although their colonies fills the entire sector. The inhabitants shows a great amount of Force and can use their fingers as lightbulbs. The ETs mainly work in telecommucations companies and maintain a rather large fleet for security of the entire sector. The world is in the Middle Rims and its senator represents the ET sector.

Bothawui: kevinngzh
Leader: Borsk Fey'lya
Senator: Lathe Parthenian
Army:
6000 Bothan Spies
250 Bothan Super Commandos
Other description: Bothans hail from Bothawui, a cosmopolitan planet spared from the Galactic Civil War due to its neutrality, while particapting in the Senate representing the Both System. They are renowned for their information-gathering techniques. For over 300 years these creatures have been cultivating a vast network of operatives dedicated to gathering useful data. The Bothan spynet remained independent during the Galactic Civil War. At least, it did so on the surface. Much of the intelligence gathered was siphoned to the Republic.

Corellia
Viceroy/Senator: Maupassant
Army: 1000 Corellian Troops
100 Action VI Transports (supliships)
250 TV-666 Light Freighter
15 Republic Cruiser

Non-Republic:

Malastare: Lord Etto
Leader: Lord Etto
Senator: N/A
Army:
633 Gran fighters
876 geonosian starfighters
7317 droid starfighters
433 confderacy cruisers
538 Capital ships
Other Description: Malstare is a planet inhabitted bu grans, 3 eyed goat face type people.They tried to stop queen amidlas attempt to resolve the trade fedaration invasion.

Nemodia (trade federation): Admiral Piett
Viceroy: Nute Gunray
Leaders: Rune Haako, Count Dooku
Army: 5000 battle droids
Other description: No longer part of the Senate, the Trade Federation has been secretly planning to take over from inside. Viceroy Nute Gunray has been known to be very sneaky and has tried, multiple times, to assimilate many other planets to the cause. Even though the effort is great, very few know about it. Even the Jedi cannot forsee the events.

Geonosis
Ruler Guy: Tantive
Army:200 Geonosian Warriors, 500 Super Battle Droids, 200 Small Spider Mechs, 167 Geonosian Fighters, 180 Large Spider Mechs.
Other Description- A barren wasteland littered with pillars of rock and sand, filled with secret underground factiories and a population of flying bugs called the Geonosians.
Main Factory Base for the Confeds(The Republic didn't hear that).

(other planet)

organizations-

Republic:
-Coruscant
-Alderaan
-Corellia
-E.T. Homeworld
-Bothawui
-Mon Calamari
-Naboo

Jedi Counsel:
-Mace Windu(The Crazy Person)
-Yoda(The Crazy Person)
-Ki-Adi-Mundi(The Crazy Person)
Knights:
-Raith Seinar(RaithSeinar)

Sith:
-Count Dooku(Admiral Piett)
-Darth Sidious(Gregorotto88)

Confederacy of Independent Systems:
-Trade Federation(Admiral Piett)
-Malastare(Lord Etto)
-Cooperate Alliance
-Commerce Guilds

(other organization)

If you are the leader of a planet, you may run/change the government in any way that you see fit. Even if you change your planetary government, and you are in the Senate, you must have a Senator. All planets are in the Republic from the begining.

Rules

• You may not call a vote of no confidence unless it is supported by half the players and it can be supported.
  • You may not instantly create an army and, face it, you can't send 10 billion troopers at someone because you feel like it. All armies must be logical to your planet/species and it needs to be realistic.
  • You can suceed from the Republic if you have good cause to do so. If you wish to make war with another planet or organization, you must have the approval of the Chancellor.
  • Don't be an @$$. Make this fun.
  • No spamming. Make your posts intellegent.
  • please type your messages in the color that your name is in. It will make things easier to identify.

Generalissimo TCP | FREE SYRIA!
Xaph's Forumer of the Year '08, Best Thread and Most likely to be sigged, '08
"I think George W. Bush is closer to being the single greatest president in US history" - Merai

[This message has been edited by The Crazy Person (edited 12-31-2002 @ 02:47 PM).]

Replies:
posted 10-07-02 03:31 PM EDT (US)     1 / 341  
hmm...can we succeed if we wish?

Hmm...can you add Kashyyk? I'd like to rule that If you don't want to, I'll take Endor

«««« The Ewok of many colors»»»»
\|§¥¥¤¤¤Saying of the Week||||The Ewok, not to be confused with the Electronic Wok¤¤¤¥¥§|/
\-:::'A proud member of the Real-Time Strategy Design Masters!!':::-/
:|:Winner of The Crazy Person's award for being nice to newbies and crazyness:|:
Winner of both Obi_Wan's Award for being weird and the BFN Award for answering alot of questions
Winner of Alasdair Awards for Maturity and 'Obedience'

posted 10-07-02 04:10 PM EDT (US)     2 / 341  
I'll take control of the kamino. Can you add that on? If not, i'll take control of the federation

The Dark Jedi Oath

I am the heart of darkness. I know no fear,But rather instill it in my enemies. I am the destroyer of worlds.I know the power of the Dark Side. I am the fire of hate. All the universe bows before me. I pledge myself to the darkness. For I have found true life,In the death of the light.

posted 10-07-02 04:12 PM EDT (US)     3 / 341  
I saw there was one called sith. Can you be incharge of that? If so i will rule that instead of kamino or the federation

The Dark Jedi Oath

I am the heart of darkness. I know no fear,But rather instill it in my enemies. I am the destroyer of worlds.I know the power of the Dark Side. I am the fire of hate. All the universe bows before me. I pledge myself to the darkness. For I have found true life,In the death of the light.

posted 10-07-02 05:01 PM EDT (US)     4 / 341  
I'll join as the senator of Alderaan: Vye Antimin. First, though, you need to correct the Alderaanian form of government:

Alderaan:
Viceroy:
Senator: Vye Antimin
Military: Several security officers; no army
Other description: - Pacifists - Important member of the Galactic Senate - core world

Chook | Galactic Battlegrounds Heaven
"I can't think of a better way on earth to build public favor than [the marriage equality movement], other than of course rounding up the Jews." - Sarthos
"Long story short, our goal is love and tolerance." - Sarthos
posted 10-07-02 06:04 PM EDT (US)     5 / 341  
I'll take Naboo:

King/Queen:King Farthing
Senator:
Army:200 Security Personale
Other Describtions:Naboo is a rather tropical world, covered in swamps and lakes.There are two major inhabitance of Naboo, the Gungans, the orginal occuipances,and the Naboo, orginally colony.With uneasy peace, the major ruling body is the Naboo, which holds a spot in the Senate.

WTF?
posted 10-07-02 09:30 PM EDT (US)     6 / 341  
Neimodia (Trade Federation): Admiral Piett
Viceroy: Nute Gunray
Senator: Rune Haako
Army: 5000 Battle Droids (No super BDs? Aww....)
Other Description: Currently part of the Senate, the Trade Federation has been secretly planning to take over from inside. Viceroy Nute Gunray has been known to be very sneaky and has tried, multiple times, to assimilate many other planets to the cause. Even though the effort is great, very few know about it. Even the Jedi cannot forsee the events.

~} Admiral Piett - Gold Edition! {~
~} The deranged leader of SEDM {~
~} A Proud Member of Galactic Battlestar {~
~} "If men evolved from apes, why do we still have apes?" {~
posted 10-08-02 02:08 AM EDT (US)     7 / 341  
Endor: Obi_Wan
Chief: Chief Dura
Senator: None, for now
Army: 100 ewok warriors
Other description: The Ewoks are not in the senate, for now.
posted 10-08-02 11:15 AM EDT (US)     8 / 341  
Corellia for me!

Corellia:
Viceroy: Bail Organa (me, I also am a senator.)
Military: CorSec, and the corellian army (5,000 troops only)
Other: Mainly peaceful. Many space ships.

Shelves
Proffesional

[This message has been edited by Shelves (edited 10-08-2002 @ 12:29 PM).]

posted 10-08-02 11:48 AM EDT (US)     9 / 341  
yeah Shelves! lets take up our old allaince...

Bespin:
Prime Minister: McMuppet
Senator: Rustyshackoferd
Army: none
Other description: selling tibanna gas, DONT TRY TO TAKE THIS PLANET WITH VIOLANCE! IT WILL BE DESTROYED!!

Cheesecake, the sweet taste of freedom

[This message has been edited by The Swedish Chef (edited 10-08-2002 @ 11:49 AM).]

posted 10-08-02 12:30 PM EDT (US)     10 / 341  
Right. What do we discuss here? Whats going on in the forums? Stuff like that?

[This message has been edited by Shelves (edited 10-08-2002 @ 12:35 PM).]

posted 10-08-02 03:00 PM EDT (US)     11 / 341  
Hmm....200 wooks I'm willing to appoint a senator...I'll be the tribe leader
posted 10-08-02 03:12 PM EDT (US)     12 / 341  
Ill join:

Malastare:
Leader:Lord Etto
Senator:Ask Aak
Army:Borrow the trade federations
Description:Malstare is a planet inhabitted bu grans, 3 eyed goat face type people.They tried to stop queen amidlas attempt to resolve the trade fedaration invasion.

Fear leads to anger,anger leads to hate and hate leads to suffering- Yoda

Please input your orders- OOM-9*

*Winner of Ewok award for 400th post in word associations*

[This message has been edited by Lord Etto (edited 10-08-2002 @ 03:12 PM).]

posted 10-08-02 10:39 PM EDT (US)     13 / 341  
i will like to sing up for the 'Galactic Senate RPG'
posted 10-08-02 11:01 PM EDT (US)     14 / 341  
Trade Federation Control Ship
Meeting Room

"The Senate will make a mistake. And when it does, we will be ready. We'll catch them off gaurd," said Count Dooku to the nervous Nute Gunray.

"I think they suspect something. We cannot hold out much longer!" blurted Rune Haako, the senator for Neimodia. "The Jedi will be right on our tails until we give in! Then we'll have to sell the Federation to someone else!"

"You underestimate my power," Dooku said, calmly. "The Jedi cannot foresee the events of the senate. Everything is clouded by the Dark Side."

"But what about that one Jedi? Obi-Wan was it?" Nute asked.

"Leave him to me," said the tall bounty hunter in the corner. Nute never trusted the likes of them.

"Then it's settled. Don't you worry about the Jedi. They pose no threat to us. Now go, there should be a meeting soon, and they won't want you missing that, would they?" Dooku said, standing up.

"The Sith cannot be trusted!" Rune cried as Dooku left.

"Qiuet. For now, he's our only hope. One more slip-up and we could be out of buisiness for good," Gunray replied. "Now, come on, we have a meeting to attend."

posted 10-09-02 03:05 PM EDT (US)     15 / 341  
Malastare calls for a vote of no comfidence in supreme chancellor Blanc.

posted 10-09-02 03:14 PM EDT (US)     16 / 341  
The Senate

Chancellor Blanc: The chair will now reconize the senator from the organization of the Trade Federation.

Rune Haako: We understand that many systems have been complaining about our trade agreements and are protesting to the Senate. We have come here today to help clear up some matters--

Bail Antillies: This is outragous, we object and assure you that the Trade Federation has been intercepting and comindering our Trade ships.

Chancellor Blanc: The chair does not recognize the Senator from the system of Corellia!

Rune Haako: The Trade Federation denies ever interfering with the private trade negotiations on Corellia and we would never do such a thing to any system.

RustyShackoferd: I object to such a statement! The Trade Federation has taken several of our trade stations on an assortment of planets and claimed them as their own.

Vice Chancellor Valorum: The chair also does not recognize the senator from the Bespin.

Chancellor Blanc: Senator Haako, do you deny these claims?

Rune Haako: Yes, of course! These claims are completely out of context.

Vice Chancellor Valorum: would you be willing to let a Republic inspection team see if these claims are true.

Rune Haako: We have done nothing wrong!

Bail Antillies: I disagree. The Trade Federation has been taking advantage of all our star systems for years. We must put a stop to this!

Ask Aak: Malastare agrees that these claims are outragous and this matter should be discarded. The Trade Federation has done nothing against the laws of the Republic and this issue should be put to rest.

Chancellor Blanc: This meeting shall be continued at a later time until I can come to a conclusion.

"I think George W. Bush is closer to being the single greatest president in US history" - Merai
posted 10-09-02 03:22 PM EDT (US)     17 / 341  
Malastare accidently crashed their senate patform into alderaans.

posted 10-09-02 04:36 PM EDT (US)     18 / 341  
Palpatine looked at Malestare's seat hit Alderaan's."In the name of...!"

WTF?
posted 10-09-02 05:48 PM EDT (US)     19 / 341  
Senator Vye Antimin, caught off guard, tumbles out of the senate platform to his death.

I'm resigning from the RPG...I don't really want to be in it anyway.

(By the way, Bail Antilles was the senator from Alderaan at the time of The Phantom Menace, not Corellia.)

Chook | Galactic Battlegrounds Heaven
"I can't think of a better way on earth to build public favor than [the marriage equality movement], other than of course rounding up the Jews." - Sarthos
"Long story short, our goal is love and tolerance." - Sarthos
posted 10-09-02 08:48 PM EDT (US)     20 / 341  
Trade Federation Control Ship
Meeting Room

Rune Haako - "They are getting dangerously close to finding out of our plans! We need to give up!"

Count Dooku (Hologram) - "The Republic will not find out of our plans. Already, the Supreme Chancellor begins to fall."

Nute Gunray - "And what about the other star systems? The ones you promised?"

Count Dooku (Hologram) - "I have recruited the Intergalactic Banking Clan along with many others. I suggest you join quickly."

Rune Haako - "No! The Senate will be alarmed by our absense! They will surely suspect something!"

Count Dooku (Hologram) - "Patience. The time will come. For now, keep them on their toes. Tell them to send an investigation team to Geonosis. There, we will deal with them."

Nute Gunray - "You really think they will believe you?"

Count Dooku (Hologram) - "They will. I will make sure of it."

Nute Gunray - "And about the Jedi?"

Count Dooku (Hologram) - "Jango Fett is on Kamino right now, taking care of the matter. Just follow my orders, and we will not fail."

The hologram of Count Dooku fades away.

Rune Haako - "I still don't trust him."

[This message has been edited by Admiral Piett (edited 10-09-2002 @ 08:50 PM).]

posted 10-10-02 10:52 AM EDT (US)     21 / 341  
The Ewoks lived a peacefully life on Endor.

ooo woogina

posted 10-10-02 01:18 PM EDT (US)     22 / 341  
Cerrabore, you are incorrect. Alderaans chancellor was Bail Organa. He is related to the Corellian Wedge Antillies.

Senate Meeting

Bail Antillies: I will hereby with draw form the senate if the Trade federation scum is not destroyed.

(Misc senators cheer)

Mas Ammeda: Order! We will have order!

Rune Haako: This is an outrage! You Correlians think you rule the senate!

Mas Ammeda: Please! Senators stop it!

(Quariling)

Supreme Chancellor Blanc: SILENCE!

(Everyone stares at the Chancellor)

Supreme Chancellor Blanc: The senate recognises Bail Antillies form the core world of Corellia.

Bail: The Trade Federation. When I step into the chamber I smell Neimodians. Neimodians. The plague of the Republic. Many systems despise them, as do mine. I propose we destroy them once and for all.

Supreme Chancellor Blanc: Are you declaring war Bail?

Bail Antillies: Yes, Chancellor. I am.

(cheers)

(In the shadows, senators such as Palapatine look away.)

Bail: Unless the senate agrees with my delaration of war, I, along with other systems, will break away from Republic.
So senators, who will help me rid the galaxy of the Federation, and who will cower while we make the galaxy a better place.

OOC: Some people in this thread arent serious. Someone voted for no confiedence in the Supreme Chancellor. and posts like: Malastare accidently crashed their senate patform into alderaans.

and

The Ewoks lived a peacefully life on Endor.
ooo woogina

arent what this thread is about.

Shelves
Proffesional
posted 10-10-02 01:35 PM EDT (US)     23 / 341  
The congress of Malastare disagrees with Alderaan,THe trade federation are just trying to make a livng like mst perople on alderaan.WOuld you like if some one said you where the scum of alderaan senator.

posted 10-10-02 02:59 PM EDT (US)     24 / 341  
OOC: thankyou for that note at the bottom of your post, Shelves.

BIC:

Supreme Chancellor Blanc: The chair does not recgnize the senator from Malastare! The chair will now recognize the senator from the rade Federation.

Rune Haako: We have done nothing wrong that goes against the will of the senate. I disagree with this act of war! I now present to you the Viceroy of the Trade Fedration, who speaks on our behalf.

Viceroy Gunray: The Trade Federation will deny any claim that we have obstructed the trade negotiations of other star systems. We will do what we must to end this pointless debate.

Vice Chancellor Valorum:
Than you would be willing to let a Republic inspection team investegate these claims?

Viceroy Gunray: Absolutely not! We have done nothing wrong.

Bail Antillies: Then you openly accept our invitation to war.

Supreme Chancellor Blanc: Viceroy to the Trade Federation, Viceroy to Corellia, in 12 hours (real time), if the Trade Federation does not agree to an inspection team, Corellia may sign a legal pention to the Senate for war.

posted 10-10-02 03:56 PM EDT (US)     25 / 341  
Can we recruit more soldiers, i mean instead of me having 1,000 clone troopers, can i make it so that i have 1,500 clone troopers. Also, there are always 2 siths. I will need an apprentice, so who will join me? and together, we will destroy the jedi!

The Dark Jedi Oath

posted 10-10-02 04:34 PM EDT (US)     26 / 341  
Yes you may add more troops as time progresses but you cant jump to extravagent numbers, thats all. It's fine if you want another 500 clones. Just post it. BTW, i need the stats for kamino:

Prime Minister:
Senator:
Other Description:

posted 10-10-02 06:09 PM EDT (US)     27 / 341  
I will join.
posted 10-10-02 07:16 PM EDT (US)     28 / 341  
The Galactic Senate

Nute Gunray - "I object to this outrage! I will not continue this course if it will lead us to war!"

Rune Haako - "I agree with the Viceroy."

Supreme Chancellor Blanc - "What are you going to do about it? Corillia has delcared war. You cannot get away from it."

Nute Gunray - "Then we shall leave the Senate! From this point in, the Trade Federation is no longer part of the senate. We have officially declared our independance!"

Cheers and boos erupt through the Senate. Many other systems are agreeing with the Trade Federation.

Nute Gunray - "If you still have something to discuss, come to Geonosis. There, we'll settle this. Until then, I bid you all goodbye. Anyone who feels the right to leave with me, I welcome you with open hands. Mark my words. The Senate will become corrupt. And when it does, you won't be able to hold out against our overwhelming forces."

The representatives of Neimodia leave the room, followed by a few more system leaders right behind.

posted 10-10-02 08:56 PM EDT (US)     29 / 341  
Chancellor's office

Chancellor Blanc: I will not let this Republic which has stood for a thousand years be split in two. My negotiations will not fail.

Mace Windu: If they do, you must realize that there aren't enough Jedi to protect the Republic. We are keepers of the peace, not soldiers.

Vice Chancellor Valorum: We must stop this conflict as soon as possible. Corellia is rallying their troops and are preparing to invade Geonosis.

Yoda: Dangrous and disturbing, this puzzle is.

Chancellor Blanc: Master Windu, may I ask that you go to Geonosis and try to work this issue out before Corellia attacks.

Mace Windu: I'm afraid we may be too late for that. The Corellian army is preparing to dispatch from their bases.

posted 10-11-02 01:18 AM EDT (US)     30 / 341  
OOC: Ah, Shelves! What shall my Ewkos do when they are not in the senate then?!

The Ewoks was angry.

« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 10 ··· 12  Next Page »
SWGB Heaven » Forums » Star Wars Universe » Galactic Senate RPG
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
SWGB Heaven | HeavenGames