Star Wars Universe
Moderated by Crazed Ewok, Gen_Rhys_Dallows, Kongou Dess

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Galaxies style RPG
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 4  Next Page »
posted 04-14-04 09:12 PM EDT (US)   
It's 4000 years before TPM, and the evil Lord Malak has just been destroyed by Reven and his companions. Now, the time has come for a new conqueror. Although Reven resisted the Dark Side, other Jedi will not follow his example. And now, a new Dark Lord has emerged, someone the galaxy would never expect: Dustil Onassi has reconsidered and has risen as the Dark Lord of the Sith. Now the Republic, led by Reven and Bastila, scrambles to stop him...

Rules:

• No killing other players.
  • You cannot work for the Sith. However, if you are a Jedi, you may fall to the Dark Side.
  • You can be a civilian, but you should know how to use a weapon.
  • You may not be any main character from KOTOR.
  • Keep combat logical. If your a low-level soldier, don't say you take down a group of Mandalorian mercs. If your a Jedi apprentice (not even a padawan) don't say you take down a Sith master. An impossibility anyway. There are only to Sith: Dustil, the Sith master, and his yet-to-be-revealed apprentice. There are other Dark Jedi, though.

Use this form:

Name:
    Hair Color:
    Skin Color:
    Short bio:

PLAYERS:
    Name: Jayzen Starrider
    Eye Color: Green
    Hair Color: Blonde
    Species: Human
    Skin Color: White
    Short bio: Jayzen Starrider is a powerful young Jedi who is brash and eager. Too eager. Many fear that he may fall as Bastila did, although he is convinced he want. He is the personal apprentice of Reven.

Name: Alec Desali
    Eye Color: Grey-Green
    Hair Color: Brown
    Short bio: Alec has always been a merchant. He was found by a family at age 3, and never has met his real parents. He basically lives in his ship, following the various traderoutes. He is passive and easy going. Although not agressive, he has strong beliefs in certain areas, not that he will do anything to stop people from contradicting them.

Name: Kyp Jargon
    Eye Color: Gold
    Skin Color: Light brown
    Short bio: Kyp was born on coruscant to rich merchants. As a child he was very strong in the force, and was taken to the jedi temple when he was two years old.

Name: Haym Jocen
    Eye Color: light blue
    Hair Color: brown
    Skin Color: light brown
    Short bio: Haym was found on a planet in the outer rim at age of 1, after his family was killed. He was taken to the jedi academy on Dantooine, under the wing of a wise man. Haym is the master of force lightning, learned the ability from the spirit of Exar Kun at the temple of yavin iv.

name: Unknown (doesn't let on off his homeworld), goes by the nickname Keddar when offworld
    race: Human
    home planet: Unknown
    hair: Dull red
    eyes: Blue
    lightsaber: Green Double-bladed (each can be ignited individually) Also carries a 9mm gun
    strength: Very skilled with deflecting shots and dueling, highly skilled with Core Force abilities (Push, pull, things like that), can Mind Trick multiple enemies if they have a weak enough mind (i.e. grunts), can be very stealthy if needed
    weakness: A bit short-tempered, has a tendency to rush headlong into battles, weak in each of the special Force Abilties (Light and Dark abilites) except Mind Trick
    short bio: A rogue Force user, self-exiled from his homeworld in the name of adventure, he now seeks to join the Jedi and aid them to strike down the Sith. He trained himself in the art of swordplay, and can use a lightsaber just as effectively as any Jedi.

Name: Vor'en Kurn
    Eyes: Brown
    Hair color: Brown
    Skin color: White
    Homeworld: Dorellian
    Short bio: I am a Jedi Padawan.My parents were killed. My master had to quit taching me and start to build other things.

Name: Brandon Ortanon
    Eye Color: Light Blue
    Home Planet: Taris
    Short bio: Sent to Dantooine before Taris was destroyed, he left the jedi and led raids against the Sith to avenge his family. The republic hired him as a saboteur when Dustil rose to power.

name:Jark kKrokanem
    eye color:black
    hair color:white
    species:Human
    skin color:light tan
    hair color:White
    short bio: Jark has no memory of anything except his name and the past 2 hours. he has been drinking to help jog his memory, but nothing has come up yet.

New character:
    Name: Arckroth Lare
    Eye color: Blue
    Species: Wookiee
    Skin color: Pink
    Shot bio: He is the great great great great great great great...............Great great grand father of Robock Lare. He is usefull with a pistol and can repair almost anything. But it take a while to do so

Zaarin | Creator of Coruscant Life SE
    deviantArt | New Campaign Coming Soon
    "But if of ships I now should sing, what ship would come to me,
    What ship would bear me ever back across so wide a Sea?”

"And now the moon, earth's friend, that cared so much/for us, and cared so little, comes again—/always a stranger!"--Robert Lowell, "The Public Garden"

[This message has been edited by Admiral Zaarin (edited 05-25-2004 @ 02:33 PM).]

• Replies:
    posted 04-14-04 09:14 PM EDT (US)     1 / 115  
    Name: Jayzen Starrider
    Eye Color: Green
    Short bio: Jayzen Starrider is a powerful young Jedi who is brash and eager. Too eager. Many fear that he may fall as Bastila did, although he is convinced he want. He is the personal apprentice of Reven.

"And now the moon, earth's friend, that cared so much/for us, and cared so little, comes again—/always a stranger!"--Robert Lowell, "The Public Garden"
    posted 04-14-04 09:44 PM EDT (US)     2 / 115  
    Name: Alec Desali
    Eye Color: Grey-Green
    Short bio: Alec has always been a merchant. He was found by a family at age 3, and never has met his real parents. He basically lives in his ship, following the various traderoutes. He is passive and easy going. Although not agressive, he has strong beliefs in certain areas, not that he will do anything to stop people from contradicting them.

- Astro
    posted 04-14-04 10:36 PM EDT (US)     3 / 115  
    Name: Kyp Jargon
    Eye Color: Gold
    Skin Color: Light brown
    Short bio: Kyp was born on coruscant to rich merchants. As a child he was very strong in the force, and was taken to the jedi temple when he was two years old.

OOC: Onassi huh? very original name :P

posted 04-15-04 00:54 AM EDT (US)     4 / 115  
    Name: Haym Jocen
    Eye Color: light blue
    Hair Color: brown
    Skin Color: light brown
    Short bio: Haym was found on a planet in the outer rim at age of 1, after his family was killed. He was taken to the jedi academy on Dantooine, under the wing of a wise man. Haym is the master of force lightning, learned the ability from the spirit of Exar Kun at the temple of yavin iv.

Jaster the best Mandalorian! Modder and scenario designer, making some good mods: Dark forces; Planning - Mandalorian; Planning and beginning - Some others too.
    Jaster:
    mandalorians_mp@hotmail.com
    manproduct.2.forumer.com - SIGN IN ONLY IF YOU WANNA JOIN
    posted 04-15-04 08:16 PM EDT (US)     5 / 115  
    Okay, I'll wait for a few more to join, then I'll start the RPG.

posted 04-15-04 08:20 PM EDT (US)     6 / 115  
    Name: Mr. Fridge
    Eye Color: Lemon
    Hair Color: Cutip
    Species: Asst. Manager
    Skin Color: Snow
    SHort Bio: I have haiwy balls and a dress that fits me ok.
    Umm. i work at K-Mart. I am a spartan, so check me out.

AM I IN?

posted 04-15-04 08:44 PM EDT (US)     7 / 115  
    What the crap star9co_92.

Hmm...I feel like bringing in a char from a certain recently deceased RPG...

name: Unknown (doesn't let on off his homeworld), goes by the nickname Keddar when offworld
    race: Human
    home planet: Unknown
    hair: Dull red
    eyes: Blue
    lightsaber: Green Double-bladed (each can be ignited individually) Also carries a 9mm gun
    strength: Very skilled with deflecting shots and dueling, highly skilled with Core Force abilities (Push, pull, things like that), can Mind Trick multiple enemies if they have a weak enough mind (i.e. grunts), can be very stealthy if needed
    weakness: A bit short-tempered, has a tendency to rush headlong into battles, weak in each of the special Force Abilties (Light and Dark abilites) except Mind Trick
    short bio: A rogue Force user, self-exiled from his homeworld in the name of adventure, he now seeks to join the Jedi and aid them to strike down the Sith. He trained himself in the art of swordplay, and can use a lightsaber just as effectively as any Jedi.

OOC: Ehh...where is the main Jedi HQ?

As the demon sleeps, man turns on man
    His own blood and madness soon cover the Earth
    From the depths of despair awaken the Razgriz
    Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light
    -- Ace Combat 5

[This forummer has been edited by Jesus Christ. (Edited 8-2001)]

posted 04-15-04 10:15 PM EDT (US)     8 / 115  

Quote:

AM I IN?

No, I don't accept freaks.

Quote:

OOC: Ehh...where is the main Jedi HQ?

The Jedi Council is located near the Galactic Senate building on Coruscant.

Quote:

OOC: Onassi. Now there's an original name. :P

Dustil Onassi is Carth Onasi's son. He is cannon, as he is in KOTOR.

~Coruscant Lower City~

"Hey, Alec. It's good to see you again," Jayzen Starrider said.
    "Yeah, same here," Alec replied.
    "Look, my master has been talking to me about something, and we were just wondering, interested in fighting some Sith?"

[This message has been edited by Admiral Zaarin (edited 04-15-2004 @ 10:24 PM).]

posted 04-16-04 00:18 AM EDT (US)     9 / 115  
    "Me!" Alec exclaimed. "I don't know how much help I can be. I'll be more than happy to fly you wherever you need. I guess I'm getting ahead of myself. What are the details?"

- Astro
    posted 04-16-04 06:47 PM EDT (US)     10 / 115  
    An odd looking starship suddenly dropped out of hyperspace above the planet of Coruscant. The ship descended upon the glittering sphere like a hawk on its prey. As it reached the highest levels of air traffic, it moved towards the nearest landing platform. A few minutes after landing, the landing hatch opens, and a human walks out. He looks around a bit, then thinks to himself
    Strange...this isn't the Coruscant I remember...In any case, that's the last time I use tachyon-powered travel. It'll be good 'ol hyperspeed from now on.
    He noticed the Republic Senate building and thought
    Well, at least that's familiar.
    He then noticed the Jedi Temple, smirked a bit, and made way for it.

OOC: Phew, what a post.

-- Ace Combat 5

posted 04-16-04 07:19 PM EDT (US)     11 / 115  
    OOC: can we have main char like bastile,revan,jolee? if we can may i have revan?
    posted 04-16-04 07:34 PM EDT (US)     12 / 115  
    Read the rules dude.

Quoted from the rules:

You may not be any main character from KOTOR.

-- Ace Combat 5

posted 04-16-04 07:58 PM EDT (US)     13 / 115  
    Name: Vor'en Kurn
    Eye color: Hair
    Skin color: White
    Home Planet: Dorellian
    lightsaber: Green. Also carries a blue lightsaber.
    Short bio: I am a Jedi Padawan.My parents were killed. My master (Bill Gates) had to quit taching me and start to build other things.

Yes, I know, I'm crazy, but please accept. I couldn't come up with a better name. Wait a minute. *thinks* Zaarin, what name do you suggest?

John 3:16: For God so loved the world, He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him, shall not perish, but have everlasting life.

[This message has been edited by RS_TC_Anakin2 (edited 04-16-2004 @ 10:10 PM).]

posted 04-16-04 09:41 PM EDT (US)     14 / 115  
    OOC: Anakin, change it a little and you're in.

IC: "Details? Okay, the Jedi need some help. We suffered a devestating blow in the last war, and Master Reven and I think you might be able to help us in the war effort. I know you're not into the combat thing, but we need your help. I'm sure the Republic would reward you handsomely if money is your drive..." Jayzen persuaded.

posted 04-16-04 09:56 PM EDT (US)     15 / 115  
    Zaarin, any suggestions for a name?

Edit: Zaarin, get on Yahoo! messenger. Now.

John 3:16: For God so loved the world, He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him, shall not perish, but have everlasting life.

[This message has been edited by RS_TC_Anakin2 (edited 04-16-2004 @ 09:59 PM).]

posted 04-16-04 10:01 PM EDT (US)     16 / 115  
    Vor'en Kurn

posted 04-16-04 10:06 PM EDT (US)     17 / 115  
    Ok, thanks, am I in?

posted 04-16-04 10:19 PM EDT (US)     18 / 115  
    Yes.

posted 04-16-04 10:24 PM EDT (US)     19 / 115  
    Ok. Back on topic.

Vor'en searched for a new master all over the place. Everyone he talked to refused him. "I need a new master." he said.

posted 04-16-04 10:34 PM EDT (US)     20 / 115  
    While Jayzen awaited Alec's response, his master's words came back to him: "Jayzen, you should start searching for a new apprentice. I hear Vor'en Kurn needs a master, you should consider it."
    "I'll speak to him next chance I get, master. I'm ready for anything."
    "Your overconfidence will be your downfall. It was mine, and it was Bastila's."
    "Yes, master. Sorry, master."

posted 04-16-04 10:37 PM EDT (US)     21 / 115  
    Vor'en searches around, still, and sees a sith. Although the sith is a sith master, Vor'en kills him.

posted 04-16-04 10:42 PM EDT (US)     22 / 115  
    As he walked towards the Jedi Temple, he noticed that while everything looked the same, it just felt different...somehow...
    Upon reaching the Temple, he said to the person at the door:
    "I'd like to speak to Master Yoda."
    The person looked confused and replied:
    "I'm sorry, there's no one here by that name."
    It was then...Keddar realized this was definitely not the Coruscant he knew.
    "Well, can I speak to the leader of the Order then?"
    "Yes, right this way"
    And with that, the person walked off, Keddar following.

OOC: Anakin, please refrain from god-modding. You're an apprentice, correct? A Sith Master should be well beyond your skill level.
    Zaarin, I think you need to put down the fighting rules

-- Ace Combat 5

posted 04-17-04 00:23 AM EDT (US)     23 / 115  
    Alec is silent for a while, but he soon replies: "Well I do need some money for a new hyperdrive. I'll help you out. So, where do we need to go? ... What did you say, Jayzen?"

- Astro
    posted 04-17-04 09:56 PM EDT (US)     24 / 115  
    OOC: Reven's the leader of the Jedi, right?

-- Ace Combat 5

posted 04-18-04 05:05 PM EDT (US)     25 / 115  
    Vor'en sensed something. He noticed someone killing sith. He rushed over to them.

posted 04-19-04 08:18 PM EDT (US)     26 / 115  
    OOC: No, Master Vandar (a Yodan ) is the leader of the Jedi.

IC: "Great to have you aboard, Alec. Go to your ship and get ready to leave to the small world of Dantooine. The Jedi Academy was there before Malak destroyed it, and the Republic plans to set up a small outpost there to prepare for more Sith incursions. For the moment, I have something else I must attend to."
    "Okay," Alec responded as he left. Meanwhile, Jayzen searched until he found Vor'en.
    "I understand you need a master. My master says I'm ready, perhaps you'd be interested in being my padawan learner?"

posted 04-19-04 08:48 PM EDT (US)     27 / 115  
    While Jayzen was away, Alec waited in his starship. He was planning the best routes to take to Dantooine. "Pretty far from here. I wonder what is so important." He kept himself busy with this until Jayzen was ready to leave.

- Astro
    posted 04-19-04 09:15 PM EDT (US)     28 / 115  
    OOC: I'll take Yodan to be the same species as Yoda

IC: As he walked along, Keddar felt a growing nervousness about what was going on. He felt many dark presences throughout the area of Coruscant, and even some beyond the planet. When he reached the main (Council?) chamber, the person leading him said
    "This is Master Vandar, the leader of our Order"
    After Keddar bowed in respect, Vandar asked
    "What brings you here, hmm?"
    "I wish to join the Jedi in order to aid in the destruction of the Sith."
    "Hmm...sincere in your cause, you sound. Very well, a Jedi you will be. First, show us what you can do."
    Keddar smirked a bit, then pulled out an especially long lightsaber hilt.
    "This is my saber, and there's more to it than meets the eye..."
    He ignited the blade, but then a blade ignited on the other end!
    "Hmm...a double-bladed lightsaber have you. Very well, if you can wield that effectively, a good Jedi you will make."
    "Thank you Master Vandar."
    He bowed, then turned to leave.
    "Your training will begin very soon."
    "I...don't think I'll need training."
    "Very well. For your first assignment, you must go with Jayzen Starrider to Dantooine. The details will be given en route."
    "Where can I find Jayzen?"
    "He is supposedly in the lower city, at Docking Bay 94."
    "I will get there with all speed."
    And with that, Keddar bowed, turned around, and left, wondering what could be on Dantooine that was so important.
    Ah, it's my first job, so he's making sure it's fairly easy. I mean, from what I remember, there's nothing but an old military base there...but...this is a different galaxy than what I remember. Who knows, something important might be there
    As he entered Bay 94, he noticed a starship. He walked over and knocked on the hatch
    "Hello? Anyone in there?"

-- Ace Combat 5

posted 04-20-04 12:47 PM EDT (US)     29 / 115  
    OOC: I have a question. Can i be the unrevealed apprentice talked about in the beggining?

Quote:

Dustil, the Sith master, and his yet-to-be-revealed apprentice. There are other Dark Jedi, though.

You see, in the episode VII RPG, I'm an ancient Sith Lord and i thought this would be a good backstory for my character.

posted 04-22-04 06:28 PM EDT (US)     30 / 115  
    Alec, startled, turned around and almost fell out of his chair. "Umm, yes, I'm here." When he saw who was calling, Alec said, "How may I help you." in a curious voice.

- Astro
    « Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 4  Next Page »
    SWGB Heaven » Forums » Star Wars Universe » Galaxies style RPG
    You must be logged in to post messages.
    Please login or register
    Hop to:    
    SWGB Heaven | HeavenGames