Star Wars Universe
Moderated by Crazed Ewok, The Mace, Echuu, Kongou Dess, Gen_Rhys_Dallows

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: STAR WARS Story Thread VIII:The Sith War
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 6  Next Page »
posted 07-19-02 01:23 PM EDT (US)   
Due to request for a new one from people by myself,I am opening a new Thread.Don't kill me.Here is the storyline and below are the rules.

<O> The Sith War <O>
It is a time of change for the Jedi.A time where Jedi could have multiple apperentices.A Time Jedi could love.A time the Sith Empire thrived.

Now, after Jedi blood has touched the ground, the Jedi and Sith prepare for war.The Republic stands at the sidelines as the Sith and Jedi battle it out throughtout their territory.

Rules:
1.)No unsensable battles.I will rewrite it depending on the fairness.
2.)Sith may have either lightsaber.Double or single blade.
3.)If you join the Jedi Order, or the Sith Order,you will not be in control of the Order itself.You will have to control your Jedi alone.Althought, there will be a Council and a Sith Leader.You will, however, be able to control people's character's in battle.
4.)Jedi may fall to the Dark Side, or become a Sith.Sith cannot become Jedi, but can become Rogue Sith.
5.)Have fun.If you have a promlem with the rules, we will discuss it.
6.)If you go crazy and this turns into a OngoingWalnut's Cantina RPG, I will boot you from this.
7.)Rule 3 does not count for planets.You have control of the planet, or you can join as a member of no group and be a loner.
8.)I will control Exar Kun.I will also control Vodo-Siosk-Baask, to even out my sidings.
9.)I incoruage killing off other people's characters.They can always rejoin, but it makes it more real for them to die.
10.)Anybody can train to be a Jedi.Remember, this isn't the Jedi Order from the moives.
11.)Like me, you may be more than one character.This rule may be dropped, but, the max number of characters is 2.
12.)Remember, this is before EI.Not everything you know is the same.Astromech, for exsample, look very differnt.Some planets are also differnt.For exsample, Corscant may have some patchses of unpopulated area.

Moderator:Gregorotto

Republic:
Supreme Chancellor:
Senator:
Generals:Han Trio(Raith_Seinar)
Credits:100,000,000

Jedi Order:
Council Members:Ki-Adi-Mundi(Obi_Wan),Vodo-Siosk-Baask(Gregorotto),Alas-y-dair(Alasdair)Radon(Randon)Jamisk(Randon)
Jedi:
Padawan:Jake(neo)
Credits:Linked to Republic

Sith Order:
Sith Master:Cay-Qel-Droma(Ackbar)
Sith:Oolbacca(Enrique Orduno),Nachmaud(Tarkin)
Credits:Has no need of Credits

Corellia:
King:King Nachmaud(Tarkin)
Senator:Han Trio(Raith_Seinar)
CorSec:
Credits:49,952,000

Chandrilia:
Governor:
Senator:
Security Force:
Creduts:50,000,000

Kashyyyk:
Governor:Akiuimkis(Gregorotto)
Senator:
Army:
Credits:50,000,000

Trandosha:
Dictator:Jamisk(Randon)
Army:

Bounty Hunters Guild:
Leader:Alquan(Alasdair)
Bounty Hunters:Na'di Jenko(Raith)
Credits:Each Bounty Hunter has their own Credits

Smugglers Guild:
Leader:
Smugglers:
Credits:Same as Bounty Hunters Guild

Bespin:
Baron:Alquan(Alasdair)
Secruity Guards:
Credits:

Naboo:
King/Queen:
Senator:
Royal Guards:
Boss:
Gungan Generals:
Gungas:50,000,000

Kuat:
Dictator:
Senator:
Security:
Credits:25,000,000

Massissini:
Ruler:
Army:
Massis:50,000,000

Chiss:
Ruler:
Army:
Credits:10,000,000

Nal Hutta:
Head Hutt:
Gangsters:
Trugnuts:50,00,000

Tatooine:
Head Hutt:
Gangsters:
Trugnuts:25,000,000

Hapes:
Queen Mother:
Military:
Hapans:100,000,000

Ryloth:
Governor:
Senator:
Military:

Sullust:
Governor:
Senator:
Military:

Mon Calamari:
Governor:
Calamarian Senator:
Qurren Senator:
Military:

Alderaan:
King:
Senator:
Military:
Credits:75,000,000

Bothawui:
Governor:
Senator:
Military:

Ando:
Governor:
Senator:
Military:

Malestare:
Governor:
Gran Senator:
Dug Senator:
Military:

Loners:

Also, when you join, list the number of of people in your military.Jedi and Sith are excluded.

WTF?

[This message has been edited by Gregorotto88 (edited 07-26-2002 @ 09:46 AM).]

Replies:
posted 07-19-02 01:28 PM EDT (US)     1 / 176  
I want to be a Jedi Council Member! Ki-Adi-Mundi is my name!
posted 07-19-02 01:34 PM EDT (US)     2 / 176  
I would rather you use another name besides Ki-Adi.Mundi is all right, but since this is an acsetor of Ki-Adi, I guess this is all right.

WTF?
posted 07-19-02 01:38 PM EDT (US)     3 / 176  
I am Jedi Knight Cay-Qel-Droma, Ulic's brother. I am NOT on the council. I am a knight who could have joined the coucil, but declined the offer. I think people can get killed, to make it more exiting.

Jedi Temple, Vodo-Siosk-Baask's living

"Master Vodo-Siosk-Baask, it pleases me to see you alive after you battle with Exar Kun." Cay breathed

"Yes, I cannot figure what has turned Exar to the darkside, a long time have I meditated over this, I see shadows from the past haunting Exar-" Suddenly, Vodo-Siosk-Baask trembeld violently and fell to the ground,

"Master!" Cay cried, he spoke into an intercom "Quick! Send a master down here, and a medic, quick!

OOC: We someone need Exar,Vodo-Siosk-Baask, Ulic and the Mandalore.

Shelves/Ackbar
The intelligent Founder of CCDM
English is my upbringing, spelling is my downfall
ccdmasters@fsmail.net
Human Minds are varied and powerful, yet so fragile
posted 07-19-02 01:59 PM EDT (US)     4 / 176  
Jedi Council Member : Alas-y-dair

+ Alasdair +
+ ¡ Mad Mike's award for smartest forummer at SWGBH ! +
+ -{SWGBH}- + -{RHCP}- + -{QOTSA}- +
posted 07-19-02 02:10 PM EDT (US)     5 / 176  
On the planet Ando:

Exar Kun walk away from a dead corpse of a Calamarian Jedi.No challenge there.The floor was covered in blood where Exar walked.That Knight was nothing.He knew that she wouldn't convert.But her Padawans, might.Now here would they have gone?He disagnighted his blue double-bladed Lightsaber and walk toward the docking bay.He saw a ship taking off, a blue Corellian ship, the Jedi's ship.No matter.They would be caught by his Sith ships above the planet.Now, let's see if there are anymore Jedi left in this Temple...Would he massicure them, or convert them?His suit was already bloody enought.Conversion.He walked into the Mess Hall, and to his suprise, all of the Jedi had their sabers out.Seven of them, all Knights and Padawans."Hello, young fools.I am Exar..""We know who you are.You won't convert us., as you did our fellow Knights,"said a young Bothan.He looked down next to them, to see his new recruits dead on the floor."For that, you will pay."He ignaited both blades, and began to fight three of the Jedi:The Bothan, a Wookiee, and a human girl.He would convert the Padawans, these Knights needed, purifying.He sliced throught the Bothan's neck, while the Wookiee and girl watched in horror.He then, disagnited one balde."I can't take on both of you.I surrender."They walked towards him, as he got his saber, and pointed the side without a blade toward the girl.He ignaighted it, cutting through her stomach.She fell to the ground, as two of the Padawans come to her aide, dragging her away.The other Padawans had left, he could hear engines in the background.The Wookiee was all that was left.He was very young, about in is mid-50's.He was as tall as Exar had been when he was at his last year at the Temple."Narrwagrrtarrrwhaanarrrrawahhhh!"(You will not get away with this!)He ran towards the door, but Exar had differnt ideas.He Force-pushed him toward the wall, knocking him out.One of the Padawans grabbed him, for the other one had joined the others on the ship.He dragged him away, and into the darkness.A whole Jedi Temple, massicured by a single Sith.Wonder what I could do to Coruscant's Temple...The ship outside blasted away.He walked outside the Temple.He saw a battle going on above.The first ship had escaped.The Sqaudran leader would pay for letting them escape.Exar knew the other ship would escape.He headded off to his ship to add 15 Jedi to is list of kills.

WTF?
posted 07-19-02 02:11 PM EDT (US)     6 / 176  
i'll be a 11 year old boy calle Jake (don't ask)

Jake got out of bed. It was early morning on Tattione. He got dressed and washed his face. Again no one was in. His father, Klu-Am-Wan, was a jedi knight but had been killed at the hands of a sith. His mother was a banker in Mos Eisley. More than anything, Jake wanted to be a jedi but his mother disallowed him to go off to be trained for fear that the same thing would happen to him as what had happened to his father.

His mother had left a note "Breakfast is in the fridge. Love you, Mum.". He opened the fridge and had breakfast. He got his stuff and went outside. The land around his house a bleak dessert, the only life was the rest of the village which he lived in.

Suddenly he heard a cry. He spun around and standing infront of him was a Tusken Raider armed with a large stick. Before Jake could react the stick swung down and hit him over the head knocking him out.

Can I sail through the changing ocean tides?
Can I handle the seasons of my life?
posted 07-19-02 02:28 PM EDT (US)     7 / 176  
Note, Neo, that some planets where not the same as they are in EI.Some planets that where dessert in EI may have been extremely lush during the Sith Wars.

WTF?
posted 07-19-02 03:13 PM EDT (US)     8 / 176  
A lot of voices cried out at once. Cay heard them, he sensed them, he felt another, a sith, he was now on another temple on Ando, he burst out the room, to see a tall sith knock out Hobacca, his fellow jedi wookie, with the force.
He then saw the sith approaching a ship, he knew four possible fates, stand by and let him go, be converted to the darkside, kill this sith, or be killed himself. He charged in front of the sith warrior, he knew who it was, it was Exar Kun. He ignited his lightsaber, as did Exar, now a deadly battle would ensue. Converted, Victory, Death. That was the question, which one?

Please write our battle, Gregorotto88.

Shelves/Ackbar
ccdmasters@fsmail.net
posted 07-19-02 03:20 PM EDT (US)     9 / 176  
OOC: Tatooine has been a desert long before the Sith wars

Character: Oolbacca
Species: Wookiee
Order: Sith Order
Lightsaber(s) : Dark Red Lightsaber and Yellow Lightsaber that he took on the body of a Jedi. He usually uses only one lightsaber, but sometimes he uses both.

Oolbacca has served the Sith order for as long as he can remember. He is rather scary to look at due to his cold expression and tall body. A few years ago, he killed a Jedi but not in a duel, he simply shot him using all his skills. He then stole his lightsaber and left as quietly as he arrived. He has yet to face a Jedi in a duel though he has duelled lots of times with other Siths for practice or sometimes because of hatred.

posted 07-19-02 03:21 PM EDT (US)     10 / 176  
I WANT SITH! kill Jeddiz. jeddiz schall diee...

I want mooni, wihiteout mooni I caan't kill Jeddiz!

"lolers! i'm surrounded by lolers!"
Member of CCDM, a non-producing design group, not yet but soon....
posted 07-19-02 03:27 PM EDT (US)     11 / 176  
Tarkin_Jr, you cant be stupid in this thread. You need to write things like Enrique, Gregorotto and myself.

Shelves/Ackbar
ccdmasters@fsmail.net
posted 07-19-02 03:31 PM EDT (US)     12 / 176  
Oolbacca was in his starship, looking at the transport fade away. His squadron had to let them go in order to destroy the other one. But still, he would've wanted to destroy both or even better, he would've wanted to kill each of these padawans and knights individually in duels...oh well...they had still destroyed a Jedi Temple. Soon, the Jedi Order and a new era would come.
posted 07-19-02 03:56 PM EDT (US)     13 / 176  
*real bored*

my sith talk "alien"

posted 07-19-02 05:02 PM EDT (US)     14 / 176  
Sure I'll write the battle:

Exar ignaited his double-bladed blue lightsaber.This Jedi he was about to face,he knew wouldn't be easy.He sensed the Force in this one."So you dare challenge me, the great Dark Lord of the Sith?"The Jedi raised his lightsaber as the ship carrying the Wookiee Jedi and that girl flew off planet."So be it, Jedi."He rose his saber, disignaiting one side of saber, to test this Jedi's power.They rose to an en-garde position.He swung a blow toward the Jedi's head, the Jedi blocking it.The Jedi then swung toward his legs, as Exar jumped, while using the Force to knock him back.He got up, still full od energy, and ebgan to run towards him."Please Jedi.Do not try me.Why don't you join me?""I'll never joined you, you scurffy nerf-herdder!"He swung toward his stomach, missing, and then took a stab at hios chest, as he blocked it, they went back to an en-garde state."Now, join me!The Jedi shall fall when I conquer Coruscant!""I'll never join you!"He swung blow after blow toward him, each mssing it's mark."Impressive.I feel your anger.Now, join me!Give in to your anger."The young Jedi swung at Exar's shoulder, slicing deep into his shoulder."Fine, suit yourself.Just one more Jedi on my kills today."He looked over that the Bothan Jedi he killed."You'll be like your Bothan friend there."The Jedi looked toward his fallen commrade."You'll pay for what you did to Zorsk.""I will, will I?Then bring it!"He ignaited the other end of his lightsaber and swung both ways with his lightsaber.The Jedi blocked one, but another saber caught the other blow.The Wookiee that he had knocked out had joined the fight, his Padawan ready with a saber."So, three on one?Hmmm.This will be interestiong."He attacked the Wookiee with all of his anger, the human and Padawan jumping in at times."I suggest you stay out of this, my young friend.After I kill these two, you will die if you do not join me,"he said to the Padawan, a young Rodian.He said something in Huttenese.The Wookiee responded with several growls, as he swung at Exar's head.He ducked, and attacked the human at his feet.The Padawan jumped into the fray, swinging at Exar's foot.He blocked, but just as he knocked the Wookiee and human back."Ouinas, NOOO!"said the human as Exar stabbed him through the shoulder.He then disignaited one end, then began to swing with the other end.Before it went halfway, he ignaited the other end.It tore thorugh his chest, throught his heart.The Wookiee began to run towards his Padawan, the human caught him."We can't waste another Jedi.But there still might be a chance we can save him.Get his body and let's get out of here."The Wookiee grabbed his Rodian Padawan and ran out."One more Jedi.One more...Better get back to the ship and contact Oolbacca."

Inside the Temple's hangar, not much was left of the ships.The Sith had destoryed most, the rest had already left.One ship, though, was waiting for them in the city."Hobacca, get a swoop.We need to get to the others.The Sith should be in the city by now.Be careful,"said Cay.They drove off in the swoops, keeping a desenct height above the city.Cay had his lightsaber in had.I have a bad feeling about this.A blaster bolt shot up from below, from an assassin droid, one of the newer models."Get your saber ready.We've got company.You ok,Quinas?""Chuba legata bejona"(Damn, I think I-I'll make it..)"Just hold on."Another blot shot right past him, and another he deflected it, it hitting the droid."Hey Iao-Bazox, how's the ship?"He asked over the comlink."Fine, but Katen isn't doing so good.Cas says she's not going to make it."said a young female voice."Get THX-1138 ready to heal another one.""Will do.Get back here fast, Sith are all over the city.""We know, so are their assassin droids.Hobacca and I will be there in a minute.Get her started."A large explosion caused Cay and Hoie's hair to go on edge."Iao?Iao!Do you hear me?""The Sith are **ocking al* Communi-"That was all he heard from Iao's message."Hoie, let's get back to the ship, if it's still there.After pulling up, he saw smoke rising from the ship.Several cans of oil had exploded."Iao, your safe!How is everyone?""Fine, 1138 is ready to heal, and Katen is going to be all right."As they began to walk up the ramp, several shots sprung out, one hitting Hoie in the leg.Cay dragged the Wookiee in, as the platform shot up and the ship took off."Now, let's get back to Coruscant."

WTF?
posted 07-19-02 05:55 PM EDT (US)     15 / 176  
Ill be the supreme chancellor

My name will be Supreme Chancellor Gimli

Matt the Great II
My n00bish little underscore will kill you!
Member of the LTR Clan
posted 07-19-02 06:05 PM EDT (US)     16 / 176  
Aboard his ship, Oolbacca received a transmission from Exar Kun. He knew Exar wouldn't be happy and he had prepared himself for what would happen :

"How could you let a ship escape ?!" yelled Exar Kun to Oolbacca

"I had no choice...we couldn't destroy both because of the shields...it was that or nothing !" answered Oolbacca using his small translation device

"I hope you know that you have commited a terrible mistake. But, it's not too bad...these Jedis will inform the council of what we have done and maybe they will understand that the dark side is more powerful than the light side. Now, you should watch out, 2 Jedi Knights and a Padawan have fled and they might leave the planet soon so you should watch out for them." said Exar

"Yes my lord. Everyone up here will keep an eye open. I will not make the same mistake twice. End of transmission." ended Oolbacca.

Oolbacca knew he had handled the situation very well. Now, he just had to destroy a single ship to gain back the master's respect. So, he told his squadron to scout and to tell him if they saw a ship leaving the planet. They had all the time in the world to take down these Jedis.

posted 07-19-02 06:21 PM EDT (US)     17 / 176  
I chose Correlia, I'm king Nachmaud

starts the the construction of a SITH temple (costs 5000)

Recruting soldiers to an armada (costs 1000)

Building starships (costs 3000)

taxes +6000

todays budget:
+6000
---------

posted 07-19-02 07:42 PM EDT (US)     18 / 176  
whoa everyone likes being the Sith!

posted 07-19-02 07:50 PM EDT (US)     19 / 176  
As Exar left the Holonet reciever, he walked into the brdige, where his pilot droid sat in wait."Greetings Master Kun.I have your Meditation room ready.Where should I set course towards?""Since Corellia has begun construction on a Sith Temple, head there.We will discuss the situation."Exar began to walk into his Meditation Room, when his shoulder began to sting.That Jedi had cut deep into his shoulder.If we ever meet again, kid, you'll be sharing the fate of that Bothan.He sat and began to meditate.

After awhile, when the pain stopped, he thought he might listen to Jedi talk to each other throught the Force.After serching throught some boring conversations, he came to one he found very interesting.That kid and that Jedi Master he fought were talking.Master Vodo, the Andoian Temple was destoryed.Exar killed Master Paznac and almost killed Hobaaca's Padawan.We are in course to Coruscant."Ahh you Jedi.Too predictable, even without the Force.Cay, I want you to go to Corellia.Something is going on there.I am heading there as we speak, well not speak.....But there is a great distrubance in the Force.I'll be expecting you there."Both of them in one spot.I'll have to seperate them and kill them both.They must not learn of the Temple."All right Master.I'll meet you there.May the Force be with you."And you too, Cay,"mimmiced Exar."So his name is Cay.Where does that name ring a bell.I remember one of my warriors talking about a Cay.Ulic?Makes me wonder."

"Unidetified ship, identify yourself immediatly.""This is Ship 101888 from Coruscant.We request permession to land.""Your are to land at Docking Bay 003.Happy Landing.""Master Vodo, what do you think they meant?"said a young Zabakian, Ausiaa Kopp-Sseas."There is much fear on the planet.I'm not sure.I can't tell, something is clouding it.Something familiar..."":You don't think it's that Sith Lord, do you?""I hope not."He knew it.He mustn't let Cay or Ausiaa know that Exar Kun was there.Cay will know when he gets here.Great.She mustn't know he thought, looking at his Zabakian Padawan.Cay, can you here me?he said throught the Force.No, Master Vodo, but I can.Since our duel and the duel I had with your friend Cay,I was able to pick you up.Have a safe trip down."Turn the ship around Captain!""But sir-""I said turn the ship around."Several seconds passed after the pilot put the ship in reverse."A Tractor Beam.Wait a second, whats that?"he said as a YT-1200 Friegter flew by."Captain, can you land on that ship?""I can try, sir, but it's risky."she said.She was a young Twi'lek, teal in color.She is storng in the Force."I was a Jedi once.I quit after three of my Masters died.I am a curse.""Nonsense.If you come back into the Order, I will train you.After we get out of here.Do you have a lightsaber?""No, I gave it back to Master Mundi.""Well, here's a spare.Let's make it out of this alive."The ship slowly hovered towards the planet, and the Corellian ship came very close.They flew in,still fighting the beam,and landed on the ship.The ship was still being pulled towards the planet."What's happening?""They have a lock on us.We can't escape it.Might as well detact before we break the legs."They detacted and flew towards the planet below."I have a bad feeling about this."

WTF?

[This message has been edited by Gregorotto88 (edited 07-19-2002 @ 07:52 PM).]

posted 07-19-02 10:22 PM EDT (US)     20 / 176  
Supreme Chancellor Gimli sits in his office napping the whole time.

What should i do? lol.

Matt the Great II
Member of the LTR Clan
posted 07-19-02 11:58 PM EDT (US)     21 / 176  
You have to call the Senate to order sometime

WTF?
posted 07-20-02 00:51 AM EDT (US)     22 / 176  
"So, Master Vodo Siosk-Baask, when his Cay to be excepted?"said Exar Kun, as he walked with the Jedi."You'll find out soon enought,"said the Master."Where is your Padawan and pilot?""I came alone.Tear the ship apart if you want."Exar knew he was lying."You will tell me in time.Guards."The two guards took Vodo inside the tall building.Exar turned to his left to see the foundation of his new Sith Temple.They're not as protective as the Massissani, but they can build faster."Lord Kun, we have an urgent message from Ando.Jedi and Andoian are standing up to our garrison.Commander Oolbacca request reinforcements."He thought for a minute.That fool.He did get seven ship after those first two escaped, but we don't have the warriors.Maybe we can give the Senate something to talk about.."Captain, order Commander Oolbacca to evacuate the planet.Order him to attack Chandrilia.He will be rewarded for it's conquest.""Yes sir."The young man walked away.exar thought he might have some fun with Vodo.

"Tell me when your friends will be here?"Exar hissed as he zapped Master Baask with more lightning."I'l-I'll nev-never tell yo-u."He slowly got up.He grabbed for his lightsaber, which the guards had not deteched.Exar quickly pulled it away from him."No, my friend.We will fight, but now is not the time.I haven't finished playing with you yet,"he said as he zapped him again.This is very fun.The Jedi don't know what they're missing.

Ausiaa and the Twi'lek,Jieth Ven, had escaped the ship,undeteched by the guards, after Master Baask had been captured.I hope Masters all right she thought."Jieth, which way should we go?""I think right.Let's try right."They began to run, as a bolt shot past them.They both brought their sabers up and ignaited them.Ausiaa's green blade and Jieth's yellow blocked the next few blots."Ausiaa, GO!"Ausiaa began to run, but she could just leave Jieth there alone."No, Jieth, I'm satying with you.They'll have to run out of ammo everntually.""But by then they will have back up and air cover.Let's go."They both began to run backwards, blocking bolts.Suddenly, a dark cloud of evil began to grow around them.[i/]Exar.Exar Kun is here.[/i]Two Padawan learners weren't going to kill the Dark Lord of the Sith.Not without a Master's guidance.They ran into Naucarimur's Park, a small park in the middle of town.After going about half way, they ran into a large, black-haired man.Not now, not without Master.."So, you thought you could escaped me?You're Master's lying voice is very easy to pick up."They both walked towards the man."Well, you both have guts, but how can you begin to fight me when I can do this?"He said as he threw the two backwards.Jieth landed on a rock, cutting her arm.Asuiaa hit a tree, but not very hard.They both got up and walked towards him.Jieth threw the first strike towards Exar's head, then Asuia towards his gut.He can't block this.Exar the blocked Jieth's blow as he threw back Asuiaa again.This time, she fell in a lake.Now make makeup with get all runny.He'll pay for that!Jieth threw a blow towards Exar's bad shoulder, missing, as he jumped behind her and threw her towards a lake.By this time many Corellians began to watch this duel.Asuiaa got up, and charged towards him, firing a blow towards his shoulder blade, he easily evaded."Now, young fool, do you really want to be the first head I put in my new Temple?"She smruked at him, for he had shut one side of his saber off.Jieth would easily come from behind and attack.He would sense it, and attack, then she would attack.He would be too busy with her to block Asuiaa's."Now I will scerw around with your plan alittle."Just as Jieth started to swing, Exar pressed the button on the left side of his blade, causing his blue blade to fire towards Jieth's stomach.LOOK OUT!!It was too late.By the time Jieth looked down, the blade had cut her throught the stomach."Parents might want to cover their kids eyes for this part,"he said to the small crowd.He brought his blade upward, keeping it level, cutting her ribs, her stomach, and last, her heart."Opps, did that hurt?So sorry."He brought his blade out of her, blood spewing.Her stomach fell right out of her body."Kids, I suggest you leave all together.Don't want to wrap your minds, yet."

WTF?
posted 07-20-02 01:55 AM EDT (US)     23 / 176  
What is Exar thinking ? Leaving a planet we almost control to go conquer a new one. Oolbacca was ****** off. Chandrilla isn't even a military world, it's just a world of commoners and peasants. It's barely protected and the few Republic troops there can't do much against the Siths and our troopers. The only problem would be taking out the small Jedi temple there. There were probably 3-4 Jedi Knights and a handful of Padawans.

He ordered all the Siths on the planet to evacuate. The 3 Knights and the 6 Apprentices left the planet to board starfighters. The guards retreated too and boarded transports. So, Oolbacca left with the planet with 100 guards and 10 Siths. As they were getting in space, Oolbacca could see the Jedi Knights entering the temple to purge it. Such a shame to abandon that planet. Let's head to Ando and take it.

----

As they were approaching the planet, Oolbacca told the Siths to be ready to shoot, they could encounter Republic Starships. Once on the planet(in the capital), they will have to target the barracks then once they would be done with it, they'll attack the Jedi Temple. If any citizen tries to interfer, he would be killed.

Gregorotto, could you write the battle ?

posted 07-20-02 06:54 AM EDT (US)     24 / 176  
Jedi Temple Council Chamber

"Masters, Alas-y-dair, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Baask." Cay greeted
"I was at the temple massacre on Ando, and I battled a sith-"
"It is a common thing, Cay" Ki-Adi-Mundi butted in
"No, master, it was THE sith, I felt such evil in him, such power, it was unbelivable. He had power like Freedon Nadd."
"Hmmm...Meditate over this I will" Alas-y-dair muttered "But now you must go to Corellia, where we sense a great disturbance in the force."
"Yes master."

OOC: Alas-y-dair can be a whill, like yoda, Ki-Adi-Mundi a cerean and Baask is a sometihng, I am a human. Cay is travelling to Correlai now.

Shelves/Ackbar
ccdmasters@fsmail.net
posted 07-20-02 08:10 AM EDT (US)     25 / 176  
Jake woke up. His head was throbbing

"ahh my head!" he thought "that must have been where that tusken hit me"

He looked around. He was inside a Tusken hut in the middle of the desert somewhere and he was tied to a wooden pillar type thing.

"Even if I could escape I would die in the desert" he thought. Around him the hut was in a mess. Bits of sticks, bones and other things littered the floor. His feet where not very tightly tied, obviously the Tuskens thought with his hands bound he wouldn't be able to move. He slipped his feet passed the the rope then started groping around the floor. He was bear footed so he could pick up small things in his toes (you know what i mean) while looking around he saw a small knife. He picked it up with his feet and brought it to him. After much strugleing he managed to cut the bond around his feet. Then half an hour later he managed (with diffuculty) to cut the bonds around his hands.

"Well now what do I do" he thought

posted 07-20-02 09:57 AM EDT (US)     26 / 176  
Gimli calls a senate meeting, but we dont have any senators here!

Some senators come anyway and decide to make a great droid army to help the jedi kill the sith.

Gimli orders the droid army made.

Matt the Great II
Member of the LTR Clan
posted 07-20-02 10:05 AM EDT (US)     27 / 176  
You cant be stupid in this.

Shelves/Ackbar
ccdmasters@fsmail.net
posted 07-20-02 12:03 PM EDT (US)     28 / 176  
Oolbacca's sqaudran of Lightning-class fighters and transports flew in a planlanx formation."Leader, this is Five, I'm picking up some signals from the planet.We got enemy fighters coming in."Great, this will be fun."Nine,Eight,Ten, cover the transports.The rest of you come with me."Oolbacca's fighter flew downwards towards the planet as did his sqaudran."Eight, I want you to take the transports to the far side of the city and drop them there.Then do as much damage as you can.""Copy that, Leader."Three fighters and the transports moved at a steady pace towards the planet."Leader, this is two, we have confirmation of thirteen fighters coming in.Longbow-class."Oh boy.Here we go."Everybody, full throttle, V-formation."The enemy fighters were very sluggish, older class ships.But the newer Lightning-class was very sleak, very quick.When they were in range for attack, Oolbacca fired three shots towards the closest fighter.It cut through his wing and his cockpit.They flew on, attacking as many of the unsheilded fighters as they could.Three, are you all right?"One of his men, Nazac, had lost a wing and his engine."I can't move, but I can still fire, Seven, cover me.""Copy that,"said a older Qurren named Fiuok Mascunt.Doing a unturn, except Three and Seven, they all turned around and went back for the rest of the fighters.The last one in the formation thought he might give the Sith something to think about.He dropped a torpedo, and just let it hover in space.When Two had come close to it, the Republic fighter caused it to exploded, kill Two and knocking out Four's starboard engines."Six, are you all right?"A young Yuzzem, named Sezua, responded throught his translator,"I'm finee, but Those fighters are turning around.Be on guardd."Just as he finished his sentence, a shot sprung out from the enemy fighters and cut straight throught Four's cockpit."Seven, we need help over here."Oolbacca retaliated by firing laser bolts back at the enemy fighters.He blew one's engine,causing an explosion, knocking one of his comrades fly twoards the planet in a spin he wouldn't live throught.Seven came up, too fast, and fired at the lead fighter.His anger caused him not to see the torpedo another fighter had left.As his bolts killed the lead fighter, Seven was killed instantly.Three, still hovering in the background, was firing when he could.Oolbacca shot three more shots, killing two fighters, as another took down his shields."Six, my sheild's are down.""I copy, I'll cover you,"said an older Human woman.She shot several bolts kill off the last two fighters."Five, we will come back for you.Just make sure you don't get too close to the planet.""Copy that Leader."Oolbacca and Hauna flew quickly throught the atmosphere.Just as they got throught the clouds, an anti-air missile shot right pass them."Eight, do you copy?Eight?"He couldn't see any fighters down on the planet, nor in the sky.That fool.I trusted him to cover those transports.Well, one made it.That one transport had 25 assassin droids on it.Only three of the ten Sith had survived the battle.For, at least the first part.He took his fighter down to a clearing in the park, just as a missle hit his fighter.He was shot to the ground, as Hauna landed her fighter.Oolbacca brought out his red saber, cutting throught some guards.Several droids had died, he could tell, but many more marhced throught the city.One thing remanded.The Jedi Temple.The one on Chandrilia was known for it's well-mannered Jedi and having the best clans for learners before appenticeship.He would enjoy the Temple much.

WTF?
posted 07-20-02 01:14 PM EDT (US)     29 / 176  
Is it to late to start?

I will be a Zabrakian Jedi(what Darth Maul is cept hes a Sith). My name is Jiku Wesdef (i dunno)

Jiku walked into the Council chamber and demanded Alas-y-dair tell him why he was not called to help on Corelia.
"Calm you must be to help, young Wesdef. You have been restless lately. Searching the force you are. You are looking for your destiny."
"Is that wrong?" Jiku answered the wizened old Whill sitting in his chair.
"No but you must be at balance with the Force if you are to be sent on a mission."
"I am!" Jiku replied.
"As we can see." Ki-Adi interupted.
"Give in, I do. You must go to Corellia and find Cay-Qel-Droma."
"You must report on his progress in seeking the Sith Master"
"Keep out of trouble you must, if you are to learn the ways of the force."
Jiku Wesdef quickly departed for Corellia in his night black Jedi starfighter, hoping he wasn't to late to find the Sith Master and strike him down......

posted 07-20-02 02:21 PM EDT (US)     30 / 176  
SENATE MEETING:

"Send the droids to the battle" says Gimli.

Cries a senator "But...but.."

"DO IT!"

"Thats not a good idea. The droids could be turned against
us." argues another senator.

"Dont create a debate! You never know, a debate could kill
this republic in 1,000 years.." says Gimli.

"Thats a lot of bull." Says the first senator.

"WE DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS!" says a third senator. "Action has got to be taken! If the jedi fall, the republic is doomed!"

"How about we ask the jedi ourselves." suggest Gimli

"Finally, A GOOD IDEA!" says senator #2.

[transmission]"Ki-Adi-Mundi? Sodo-Sios-Baask? Come in! We are wondering if you would like the aid of a droid army! Please reply fast!"[/end transmission.]

"Let us hope that they get the transmission" says gimli.

Matt the Great II
Member of the LTR Clan
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 6  Next Page »
SWGB Heaven » Forums » Star Wars Universe » STAR WARS Story Thread VIII:The Sith War
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
SWGB Heaven | HeavenGames