Star Wars Universe
Moderated by Crazed Ewok, The Mace, Echuu, Kongou Dess, Gen_Rhys_Dallows

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: The RPG Calendar Awards Ceremony
« Previous Page  1 2 3  Next Page »
posted 04-14-08 04:21 PM EDT (US)   
Yes that's right, I felt the time was right for a new RPG awards ceremony. However, me being me I decided that an ordinary best RP'er, best RPG thing would be not only dull and boring but also pointless. So this awards ceremony is for characters. You know, those pesky little creatures who make RPG's what they are.

There are twenty (original) awards, and seeing as how it could be a laugh you may sponsor an award, yes that's right folks, you can get your name on an award! Beware, those that aren't taken might be snapped up by corporate labels or political parties. So without further ado...

PRESENTATIONS

The RPG Character AWARDS

1. The Pacifica Award for the character most likely to attempt conquer the galaxy and fail at the last minute
Whisper - The Clone Wars (Breathe) 4 WINNER!

2. The character most likely to date a supermodel and dump them two days later
Jabus Hemmorzin - Old Republic Remastered (FoO) 4 WINNER!

3. The character most likely to forget to wear clothes in public and not be embarrassed
Dreadnaught - Empire's Bane (DSF/FoO) TIE WINNER

4. The Melkor Award for the character who will get shot by a religious zealot
Bekk Sang - Shattered Remnants (Melkor) 6 WINNER!

5. The FoO Award for the character who will die in a huge fireball.
Alister Mako - Various (Vader) - 4 TIE WINNER

6. The character who owns the most vintage sports cars
Bekk Sang - Shattered Remnants (Melkor) 3 WINNER!

7. The character who will inevitably sleep on a park bench tonight
Kyle Katarn – Empire’s Bane - 2(FoO/DSF) TIE WINNER

8. The character you really want to go bankrupt and jump in front of a Star Destroyer
Olek as an RPG character (ewww) - N/A (Olek) 5 WINNER!

9. The character who would make the best James Bond
Saysen Jasem - Various (FoO) 7 UNANIMOUS WINNER!

10. The Admiral Fyyar Award for the character who deserves to be shot for simply being far too annoying
Borsk Fey'la - A New Empire (Bando) 3 WINNER!

11. The character who failed every exam they ever took
Annakin Skywalker - Various (Cheapy) 7 UNANIMOUS WINNER!

12. The only character to understand l33t speak
DK-447 - Various (Pacifica) WINNER BY DEFAULT

13. The character at whom everybody points and laughs
Xim Thano - Old Republic Remastered (Persia) 4 WINNER!

14. The character the elephant man would turn down
Halvard Yelm - Various (Breathe) 4 WINNER!

15. The character most likely to brag about their new HDTV
Borsk Fey'la - A New Empire (Bando) 4 WINNER!

16. The Maegereg Award for the character least likely to die naturally
Eyanus D'Crat - Various (Melkor) 4 WINNER!

17. The character who has more lives than the entire population of the planet of the cats
Lushros Dofine - Various (Sir Billy) 5 WINNER!

18. The character least likely to get owned on an internet forum
Talon Karrade - Various (M) 5 WINNER!

19. The character least likely to know what the internet is
Halvard Yelm - Various (Breathe) 6 WINNER!

20. The character you really want as a cuddly toy
Naga Sadow - The Great Hyperspace War (DSF) - 3 TIE WINNER

21. The Cheapy Award for the character most likely to do something stupid and get away with it
Whisper - The Clone Wars (Breathe) 5 WINNER!

22. The Reaper Award for the character who could win a war with the contents of their garden shed
Alistair Mako - Various (A New Empire Version) (Vader) - 3 TIE WINNER

23. The character most likely to push you off a precipice in a boiling lake of lava and laugh at you
Saysen Jasem - Various (FoO) 2 WINNER!

24. The You got OWNED Award
The Solos - A New Empire (Bando) - 4 TIE WINNER

If there are any more awards you want posted or you would like to claim your sponsorship (first come, first served) simply post here. Otherwise let the nominations commence!

Footnote: Please include the character's name and RPG for clarity, I won't know all of them.

Doctor FoO

[This message has been edited by Friend of Old (edited 04-25-2008 @ 01:06 PM).]

Replies:
posted 04-26-08 10:46 AM EDT (US)     61 / 82  
Cheapy the Hutt

Cheapy the Hutt sat at the table between Melkor's and Vader's, attempting in vain not to laugh and simply ending up spraying his vodka all over Virgessa. She snarled and ignited one of her lightsabers, but simply screamed in pain as the blade pierced her wrist upon activating. Cheapy shrugged and winked at Anakin. "I knew there was a reason I never explained that loophole." Anakin simply shrugged, while Grievous burst out laughing.

Suddenly he heard an annoying buzzing inthe back of his head, and turned to see Olek wandering by. He attempted in vain to ignore the n00b. Upon overhearing Melkor's conversation, he turned in his chair. ""Oh, I read that; you guys did a great job!" Melkor looked at him in surprise and DarkBeing's jaw dropped slightly. "I have it right here with me, in this black binder," Cheapy continued.

Melkor's eyes began to water, and DarkBeing began to follow suit. "You...liked out fiction enough to actually print it out..." Cheapy was about to continue and offer his congratulations on writing such a good piece of work when Olek overheard the conversation. "I didn't think it was that good," he sneered.

Cheapy snapped his fingers and pointed at Olek, but before Anakin could throw his lightsaber at the n00b's nuts (If he had any, which Cheapy certainly doubted that he did) Melkor simply smirked. "Silence, peon." A lightning bolt spontaneously vaporized him on the spot, leaving a pile of ashes and a black smear. Instantly, Borsk Fey'lya in a maid's uniform shuffled forward and scraped the remains into a pan. Melkor chuckled. "Well, it wasn't a Star destroyer, but it'll do." At this, all of the surrounding tables burst into laughter. Pacifica and Dk-447 fell off their chairs, and Billy made an impressive imitation of Woody the Woodpecker, which set the rest of the room off.

Cheapy smiled and leaned back in his chair, sipping his vodka. Despite the fact that he wasn't of legal age, it tasted pretty good. Suddenly someone cried out, "Hey look Saysen just got kicked in the nuts!" At this, Anakin, Grievous, and Cheapy all hugged their stomachs and burst out into laughter. Pacifica and Dk-447 were rolling around on top of their table, while Melkor had to bang his head multiple times to regain control of himself. Finally, the madness was over, and everyone calmed down as the Man-Who-Was-Formerly-Thought-Worthy-Of-Imitating-James-Bond glared and sat down at FoO's table next to Dreadnaught, Jabus Hemmorzin, and Kyle Katarn, all three of whom were still wiping tears from their eyes.

“Hey, guys!” FoO called, “I think it’s time to start the presentations. And check this out, we’ve got Chuck Norris!” However, the man who appeared was definately not Chuck Norris. He had watched the man kick Grievous in the balls before, and the cyborg still had the dent to prove it because Cheapy didn't have the money to get the Geonosians to replace the codpiece. As he had a closer look, he realized that it was another of FoO's characters, Kers Malign. Upon seeing that the new arrival was not, in fact, Chuck Norris, FoO and Kers began speaking in hushed tones, apparently arguing. Finally, they pulled away and FoO continued to speak.

“I’m sorry everyone, but Chuck Norris has to avert an alien invasion over on the Gallifrey.”

Cheapy's head began pounding, but before he could warn anyone of what was coming the bane of his existance appeared on stage next to FoO. "Hey FoO, you like Doctor Who too?" He saw FoO grab the spammer by the collar, and it looked as if he was literally going to bite part of his head off when another of Melkor's characters, Therk, mumbled "Blimey," and simply put a hole through I_Jedi's head. Instead of dropping like it was hot, however, his disturbing smile floated in midair for a moment, then disappeared.

"How odd," Melkor said behind Cheapy.

However, FoO wasn't going to let this interrupt the show.

“And without further ado I present…”

posted 04-26-08 09:15 PM EDT (US)     62 / 82  
Quick question on the presentations; are we doing them in order, in which case Breathe goes first, or what?

One sig to rule them all, One sig to find them,
One sig to bring them all, And in the darkness bind them.
l Awards and Recognition l
Ad Pleniorem Scientiam l "How very civilized!" - Newt_Gunray l Official MEC Good Liberal

"Melkor just won the forum." - Xicon l "Melkor's intellect never ceases to amaze me!" - Cheapy the Hutt l "Melkor1, a true legend." - Imperial_Persia
"Melkor1 may just be the smartest person I have ever associated with over an internet forum." - Empire of Darkness
posted 04-27-08 02:31 AM EDT (US)     63 / 82  
I MUST be dumb, I didn't know we were doing it like this :P, so what do I have to present... I am confused...
posted 04-27-08 02:38 AM EDT (US)     64 / 82  
I think you just post Whisper getting her award.

Ad Pleniorem Scientiam l "How very civilized!" - Newt_Gunray l Official MEC Good Liberal

"Melkor just won the forum." - Xicon l "Melkor's intellect never ceases to amaze me!" - Cheapy the Hutt l "Melkor1, a true legend." - Imperial_Persia
"Melkor1 may just be the smartest person I have ever associated with over an internet forum." - Empire of Darkness
posted 04-27-08 03:12 AM EDT (US)     65 / 82  
Ahhh okay, so I need to do something! Hope this is okay!

Breathe let out a slight cough as he pounded his chest and gasped for a breath of air. Damn room, it felt so stuffy, FoO knew that he was claustrophobic, and yet he had still place Breathe’s table in the corner of the room, making everything feel so much smaller… and tighter.

As he managed to take in a wheezing breath, Breathe lifted up his cigarette and took another puff, coughing as the smoke filled his lungs. Good stuff though, he thought with a grin as he glanced at those sitting at his table.

Whisper was being her usual cocky self, she kept muttering about galactic domination, which was a typical thing for her. Besides that she had brought her other two parts, Akias was over at someone else’s table, the man was actually one of the worst drunks Breathe had ever seen. As the blind Jedi Master downed another drink he tripped over someone, and a couple seconds a fight was breaking out.

Rolling his eyes Breathe took another puff before turning to Whisper and asking, “Can you go deal with this?”

Looking rather disgusted she snapped, “As if?”

“I can deal with it… master,” someone purred from behind. Turning Breathe saw the Evil Clone Whisper standing behind him, an evil sadistic grin on her face as she raised her hand, allowing bolts of lighting to race up and down her arm.

“On second thought,” Breathe replied, “You go deal with it Halvard.”

“The pleasure will be mine,” the large Draethos grunted as he ominously rose to his feet. Turning he headed over for the Jedi Master, and a few seconds later, after a few screams and shouts Halvard came marching back over with an unconscious Akias thrown over his shoulder.

“And you all wonder why we don’t travel in public anymore…” Breathe muttered.

“Hey I think it is starting?” a younger voice said. Breathe turned and saw Teran, who had been nominated, but annoyingly, never put on the ballot. He was still here however, more of an honored guest then anything else.

Turning to look up at platform Breathe realized he had missed everything FoO had been saying, but he did recognize these words. “And without further ado I present,” he paused, looking over his shoulder to where a group of wookies were standing with their drums. Noticing his glare they began to pound away, starting the drum roll as FoO cleared his throat and started again. “And so, without further ado I present to you all, the winner of the Pacifica Award, for the character most likely to attempt conquer the galaxy and fail at the last minute, Whisper, from “The Clone Wars”, created by our very own… BREATHE!!” The shouts and applause quickly broke out, Melkor released a few lighting bolts in the air that exploded like fire works as the others applauded.

Looking rather nervous Breathe quickly took one last gulp of his cigarette before putting it out as discreetly as possible in the ashtray in the center of the table. Standing up he let out a hacking cough, doing his best to not keel over and die as he tried to suck in air. The Original Whisper was almost already on stage and he hurried to catch up as Evil Clone levitated herself and Akia’s unconscious form over.

Quickly moving in front of Whisper Breathe graciously excepted the award with a smile, feeling very nervous and doing his best to remember to breathe as he nodded at the crowed of people. “Th-than-thank you,” he finally managed to stutter. Whisper meanwhile had managed to shape shift into FoO, and was grabbing at the microphone while shouting something about galactic conquest. Breathe did his best to smile however as he tried to get his three creations down toward their seats, already feeling like another smoke was needed.

“Thank you Breathe,” FoO said as he straightened his tie and smile at Whisper… who was himself. “Anyway, the next award…

[This message has been edited by Breathe (edited 04-27-2008 @ 03:13 AM).]

posted 04-27-08 06:06 AM EDT (US)     66 / 82  
Jabus Hemmorzin

Jabus swirled his brandy around in the glass, gently warming the excellent vintage. He’d taught that FoO character well. He took a sip and felt the warmth brush down his throat, causing Jabus to smile as widely as a contented cat. Jabus glanced around the table designated to FoO, the old coot naturally having given them only the second best table in the room, just off the centre table. That one had been given to Melkor, whom Jabus was sure terrified FoO. If only FoO wasn’t such a congenital coward then maybe he would have had the balls to give Jabus his rightful place in the centre.

Jabus, continuing on this train of thought shot a disgusted look at FoO. Lucky for FoO he didn’t notice, instead taking a sip of his Pimm’s No. 1 with lemonade, apple, cucumber, mint and the perfect amount of ice. Jabus looked at the drink appreciatively, FoO may not know much about booze, but he knew what he liked and he knew it well. Also FoO was so incredibly paranoid he hid the best stuff so well that Jabus had had to spend a full ten minutes at the bar to get his brandy. Jabus noticed that FoO’s eye had begun to twitch. It wouldn’t be long now before the man’s tender grip on sanity snapped. That was good, FoO was so much more fun when his medication failed.

Jabus scanned to room, allowing himself a soft chuckle as he noticed all Melkor had been able to wean from FoO’s barman was a wimpy little Pina Colada. Jabus glanced around the table again, noting many people who ran with FoO on occasion. Saysen Jasem was conspicuous by his absence, after having his nuts cracked by Carri Planor, who now sat next to Lorris Blackholder, founder of the Church of Truth, hailing from the same RPG Jabus himself did. Next to Lorris were Kyle Katarn and Gydon Hemmorzin, one of Jabus’ less favoured descendants. Who would have thought one of his line would become a Jedi, albeit a Jedi with serious ambition. Following around from Gydon up to Jabus himself were a couple more descendants, Pyre and Grimm, both of whom had done rather well for themselves. Worthy of his great lineage. Others around the table included the massive Dreadnaught, who was on edge, hoping for a glimpse of DSF, Mortim Trivian, a wily Admiral working for that loathsome Ignus Fatuus at Melkor’s Table, Tranol-Carstino Rabt, a spy from FotIE, who sat next to Admiral Yelea, a Rakatan who also came from FoTIE. There was also Grimm’s staff, Timir Rabt and a hologram of the deceased Aaron Vindi. Ludo Kressh seemed to have escaped from the ‘Great Hyperspace War’ RPG as well, if only to boo Naga Sadow if he won an award. Another military man, Trivali Montena also seemed to have escaped, again for no apparent reason.

All this meant that the table was rather crowed, especially since for some unknown reason FoO had thought it necessary to reserve a seat for himself. However, in the grand scheme of things Jabus was glad FoO had taken a day off from the highly productive, yet highly illegal, Department of Unethical Scientific Testing to hold this awards ceremony. Especially since it was now his turn to go up. Jabus heard FoO’s voice boom over the speaker system, and saw FoO’s traditional wince whenever he heard it. By the time Jabus reached the stage FoO was looking quite desperate and almost continually tugging on his tie. Jabus liked to think of FoO as a friend, mainly because he was hardly a creation, FoO often visited his fortress on Ilum after a hard day’s torment and probing.

“Whisper forgot her second award, oh well, I guess she’ll have to come up later. But how are we supposed to get through twenty four of these?” he was muttering to himself, something not at all out of character, “well, maybe we’ll just have to try.”

Jabus didn’t like the idea of that, sitting down for twenty four individual presentations? It was enough to make him sick! “You know” he muttered back at FoO “someone snuck in here and smashed the entire supply of Pimm’s, so I’d go easy on that one, make it last.” Naturally Jabus was lying, but it was enough to tip FoO into the ‘Danger Zone’, that bit you see on every map with the red diagonal lines. Jabus was looking FoO in the eye and he could swear he saw a nuclear explosion go off in there.

“RIGHT!” FoO bellow like a wounded Bantha, charging off through the tables, murder on his mind. The whole room turned to follow his progress and then his vicious verbal assault on the barman. This ended shortly when the barman produced a bottle of FoO’s beloved Pimm’s and FoO skulked back to the stage, disappointed that he had been able to finish his tongue lashing. By the time he arrived back on stage his trilby was askew and his collar was sticking up on the left and side. He was wearing his best cream suit, but he still looked fairly dishevelled and wouldn’t look out of place in a soup kitchen at the moment. At least until you saw his eyes.

“Now, Jabus Hemmorzin, I present you with the award for ‘The character most likely to date a supermodel and dump them two days later’, congratulations, you sick creep. Ever consider sharing? Ho ho, just you wait.” Jabus smiled to himself as he progressed back down off the satge, FoO was back in business.

So, just as a side note you can come up in any order you like now!

Doctor FoO
posted 04-27-08 11:04 AM EDT (US)     67 / 82  
I think that people who sponsored awards should get to present those awards personally.

posted 04-27-08 11:18 AM EDT (US)     68 / 82  
That is what I thought was going to happen.

What was YOUR ME3 ending: Merge with Helios, Illuminati, or Tracer Tong?
"I feel like I just watched Dwayne Johnson beat a small disabled child. Except the disabled child is really an infant clone of Hitler. It's so painful to watch...but so glorious." - Cheapy
"The Rebels only have one rank: traitor." - Eothain
posted 04-27-08 02:02 PM EDT (US)     69 / 82  
That's a good idea, you're more than welcome too. After all:

FoO

The tumbleweed blew across the empty barren plains of FoO's mind. The house of reason stood desolate and empty, the hordes of madness had claimed this land...

Doctor FoO
posted 04-28-08 00:45 AM EDT (US)     70 / 82  
No one noticed the dark figure, standing in the shadows. If one was to look closely they would notice that the person was wreathed in flame, a flame so black that it almost looked like shadows. DSF glanced sideways at the ensuing mayhem, chuckling softly to himself as he watched those around him, and wondered if people truly did mature with age, or if it was simply a rumor. Not that he cared however, he enjoyed watching even the simplest writers grow, and some had become quite impressive indeed.

As he slipped out of the shadows, doing his best to remain rather unnoticed, he took a seat at the table marked for him where few others had gathered. His arrival obviously hadn’t been expected, but who couldn’t say he was surprised, he was pleased to see that at least a table had been arranged for him. A simple, but well received gesture and one that made him smile inside.

Doing his best not to catch anything on fire, (being enclosed in flame tended to be a problem, especially around flammable objects), he looked over and saw that Dreadnaught and Kyle were seated at FoO’s table a little ways away. He nodded approvingly, knowing they deserved to be there. Naga Sadow sat with him, the ancient Sith Lord looking as proud and confident as ever, man could he be obnoxious sometimes. “You might as well go and join them,” DSF said with an encouraging smile, prodding the Sith Lord to go sit with the others at FoO’s table.

Naga rolled his eyes in disgust, “A Sith Lord does not associate himself with those of a lower breed.”

“Oh really?” DSF asked, his eyes narrowing slighting as the black flames around him began to grow, licking at the wood and causing it to char and smoke.

A suddenly humbled Naga hurried to his feet, bowing as he mumbled, “At once my Lord.” Hurrying over he took a seat at FoO’s table, shrugging apologetically at those who were sitting at the table already. FoO noticed the change from on stage and looked around, his eyes falling on DSF’s table where no one was sitting. But he did notice a few thin spirals of smoke which were rising from the floor where footprints had been burned into the ground. The foot prints head outside, into the shadows, into the dark…

They were everywhere, they poured over anything in their way. Like a flood they washed over us all, swept over us as if we were nothing," the old lady whispered, her eyes growing wide as she remembered the horror of the past, "Planets fell, the Jedi crumbled, but we still defeated them and drove them back. But it was not enough, they have returned, they have come once again. The Bando Gora live.
posted 04-28-08 01:30 AM EDT (US)     71 / 82  
Your name sounds familiar...

"I feel like I just watched Dwayne Johnson beat a small disabled child. Except the disabled child is really an infant clone of Hitler. It's so painful to watch...but so glorious." - Cheapy

[This message has been edited by Lord Vader672 (edited 04-28-2008 @ 10:27 AM).]

posted 04-28-08 10:08 AM EDT (US)     72 / 82  

ZOMG IT'S DSF!

posted 04-28-08 01:24 PM EDT (US)     73 / 82  
So DSF makes a triumphant return from the grave.

Good to see you old friend, maybe you could stick around, have a drink before you leave. Best hurry though, Jabus has pretty much drained the bar already.

Doctor FoO
posted 04-28-08 03:15 PM EDT (US)     74 / 82  
When I saw that DSF posted, my heart very nearly exploded with joy. Mere words cannot express my ecstasy at seeing the return of such a beloved RP icon, even for only one post.

posted 04-28-08 03:33 PM EDT (US)     75 / 82  
Quick, tag him beofre he gets away!

Doctor FoO
posted 04-28-08 06:19 PM EDT (US)     76 / 82  

I really can't speak right now, DSF's potential return has overhwlmed me. Be back soon.

Normality is a myth, made up by people who are afraid of who they really are.~~~kypjargon
Winner of the Moff Award for Insight That Will Likely Get the Wearer Shot One Day
Dedicated RPer
posted 04-28-08 11:21 PM EDT (US)     77 / 82  
*fangirl squeal*

Cheapy the Hutt

After FoO and Jabus left the stage, Cheapy stood, vodka martini in one hand and his Admiral's naval cap in the other. He gulped slightly as he walked to the stage. Downing the martini in one go and coughing as a result, he took a place behind the podium. His white Imperial admiral's tunic, loaned to him by a grandfatherly John Kiles, reflected the spotlight just enough to make some of the audience wince. Cheapy motioned for the lights to be turned down, then cleared his throat, a habit he'd picked up from his father. "First, I'd like to thank Melkor and a certain character of his for removing two nuisances from the room tonight," he started, staring pointedly at the smoking crater of ash that was Olek.

He was awarded with a few chuckles. Not a bad start.

Cheapy tugged at the collar of his tunic. "Next, it is my honor to award Anakin Skywalker the award for-" he broke off as Anakin abruptly stood and began bowing to a light applause. Cheapy smirked. "For the Character who failed every exam they ever took!" The applause turned into laughter, and someone yelled "N00b!" at Anakin. The Padawan shuffled onstage, his face reddening with each passing moment. Cheapy watched in amusement as Syasen and Dreadnaught draped their arms over each others’ shoulders and pointed at Anakin, laughing hysterically.

When Anakin reached the podium, Cheapy reached into the small envelope and withdrew a plaque, which he handed to Anakin. The words “Epic Fail,” hovered above his name. To complete the scene, Cheapy clapped his hands twice, and a robotic clamp began to descend from the ceiling, a solid gold Dunce cap clasped in its grip. The front of the cap was in the shape of Darth Vader’s helmet, which slid over Anakin’s head perfectly, covering his angry face. A small speaker embedded in the cap spoke in a perfect imitation of the Sith Lord’s voice. “Now your failure is complete.”

Anakin began stomping off of the stage, his hat now imitating the annoying laugh of Woody the Woodpecker, which drove the audience into an even more frenzied state. Vader was curled into the fetal position, rolling back and forth in uncontrolled giggles, while Grievous was laughing so hard oil began trickling from his codpiece.

Cheapy smiled, then after a few moments of madness, raised his arms for silence. No one listened, of course. That is, until Melkor stood and bellowed, ”Silence!

The room’s volume level dropped drastically in half of a second.

Cheapy nodded thanks to Melkor, then withdrew another plaque from the envelope, much larger than the last one. “And now, it is my duty and privilege to present the Cheapy award for the character most likely to do something stupid and get away with it to-”

Before he could utter the recipient’s name, a sudden chill struck him. At first he thought that his tunic had come unbuttoned, but a quick look showed that this was not the case. Still, the cold feeling persisted. As he looked around, he noticed certain others who were struck by it. FoO was shivering in his seat, his motions subdued. Pacifica’s eyebrow was raised as the Roleplayer looked for an open window or loose floorboard that might explain the draft. Melkor was frowning to himself as he attempted to determine the source of the chill.

Suddenly Cheapy noticed a flicker of motion in the back, near the table held in honor of DarkSideFire. His eyes widened in shock as he saw the figure wreathed in dark blue flames sitting in the table’s only chair. “It can’t be…”

He snapped his jaw shut and grinned. “Ladies and gentlemen,” he announced, his face in physical pain from the smile that stretched from ear to ear. “Allow me to introduce you all to a man from the past!” He stretched his arm out, palm up. “Dark! Side! Fire!”

The entire audience gasped and turned as one. The shadow seemed to smile, then stood and bowed as every pair of hands or appendages in the audience began applauding furiously.

posted 04-29-08 02:59 AM EDT (US)     78 / 82  
heh, let's make this a RP love-in

Lord Sirax sat quietly in one of the balconies of the chamber-room, watching the crowd, and the flows of the Force and the forces of personality throughout the chamber.

He dined on a light course of nala tree frog legs and drank Naboo Blossom wine during the proceedings.

As the winners for the "The Reaper Award for the character who could win a war with the contents of their garden shed" and "The character most likely to push you off a precipice in a boiling lake of lava and laugh at you", a look of petulance, then another look of open annoyance flashed across Sirax's face.

"[A more ...lasting impression will be laid upon these sentients, for next time.]"

With that, he stood from his table, drew up his hood, and swept out of the chamber room and into the dark.

Remember to Breathe - Dashboard Confessional
-Here I Am, and here I remain! - Leto Atreides, Dune

[This message has been edited by Solomon (edited 04-29-2008 @ 02:59 AM).]

posted 05-02-08 11:37 PM EDT (US)     79 / 82  
*fangirl squeal*

Normality is a myth, made up by people who are afraid of who they really are.~~~kypjargon
Winner of the Moff Award for Insight That Will Likely Get the Wearer Shot One Day
Dedicated RPer
posted 05-05-08 11:45 PM EDT (US)     80 / 82  
Are we still doing the IC presentations?

posted 05-06-08 00:18 AM EDT (US)     81 / 82  
Yes.

posted 05-06-08 12:31 PM EDT (US)     82 / 82  
If you fancy, the thread's not locked.

Doctor FoO
« Previous Page  1 2 3  Next Page »
SWGB Heaven » Forums » Star Wars Universe » The RPG Calendar Awards Ceremony
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
SWGB Heaven | HeavenGames