Download File Post Review Post Comment

A NEW KIND

Author File Description
DarthDementous
File Details
Clone Campaigns required?: Yes
Style: Mix
A NEW KIND

In this scenario, you'll play as Max S. Washington, a member of DIG (Devastation Investigation Group), a special team that is sent to investigate strange happenings. You and your team is sent to investigate an incident at a facility belonging to a company called NORMIS. On your way there, your team's helicopter crashes into a lake and you must make contact with your team aswell as investigate the strange occurances at the NORMIS facility.

NOTE-USING CHEATS WHILE PLAYING THIS SCENARIO CAN MESS UP GAMEPLAY. THE ONLY SAFE CHEAT TO USE WHIL PLAYING THIS SCENARIO IS 'forcesight'. THANK YOU.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
piemaster Hmm..... Sound intresting I will leave a real review when I play it.
System Error
(id: Bonehead)
Rating
Breakdown
Playability2.0
Balance1.0
Creativity1.0
Map Design1.0
Story/Instructions1.0
Aye carumba. This scenario wasn't really good :(

Playability: 2
Sure it was playable, but it was too simple. You move, you shoot, move, shoot. And it was way too short for it being so easy.

Balance: 1
I was expecting a lot harder. Too easy. I blasted through this in about 10 minutes.

Creativity: 1
Basic. You shoot, you kill, you move.

Map Design: 1
There was little eye candy at all. The terrains didn't mix properly. There were parts where it was sore to your eyes.

Story/Instructions: 1
You didn't really know what the objectives were, and the History, Recon, and Intelligence were the same thing.

Additional Comments:
This game has so much potential. See a few other scenarios, such as TVS' Shadows of the Empire Campaign or Bendak's Black Mesa North Demo, then tune up your scenario.
NotLukesFather Stop telling everyone to check your crappy scenario in other people's files, idiot.
DarthDementous
File Author
There will be none of that, Notlukesfather, or whoever you are.
Bendak You suck, we all hate you now thx to your crappy advertising. It will only let ppl hate you more.
Admiral Fowler Man, Bendak really must be angry if he's using bad grammar...
Admiral Fowler
Rating
Breakdown
Playability1.0
Balance1.0
Creativity1.0
Map Design1.0
Story/Instructions1.0
There are so many words in the world to describe things with. This scenario only needs one - Crap.
DarthDementous
File Author
That was really mean Fowler. I'm only 12. Cut me some slack.It was my first scenario too.

[Edited on 03/02/06 @ 11:18 PM]

DarthDementous
File Author
I AM MAKING A 'SPECIAL EDITION' VERSION OF A NEW KIND. TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE SPECIAL EDITION, GO TO THE SCENARIO EDITOR FORUMS AND SEARCH FOR 'A NEW KIND ----- SPECIAL EDITION'.
NickBarry
Rating
Breakdown
Playability1.0
Balance1.0
Creativity4.0
Map Design2.0
Story/Instructions3.0
Playability: 1
It was too easy, and, in some places, hard to understand--the writing went too fast.

On your triggers for "display instructions," change the timer box from 10 to 20.

Balance: 1
It was too easy and half of the gammoreans were allies.

Creativity: 4
You have a great idea behind it.

Map Design: 2
It was pretty good. I gave it a 2 because a 3 would bring up the total rating too much.

Story/Instructions: 3
Great story, but, as I said, gthe instructions went away too soon and most were vague.

Additional Comments:

Near the end, I couldn't figure out what to do. When you test, you should try to look at all of the wrong paths, ones that a player might take and get stuck in. Try to fix some of that.

. Try to stay away from rpg scenarios.

[Edited on 05/28/06 @ 10:10 AM]

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Playability1.3