Top-Rated

Submit File
Browse Categories
New Files

Modpacks » Super Star Destroyer Executor v1.0

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Super Star Destroyer Executor v1.0

Author File Description
dragn1821 This is my first mod, so let me know what you think. (dragn1821@yahoo.com)

This is the Super Star Destroyer Executor. It replaces the Empire's Air Cruiser unit, the icon, two sound files and the unit's name.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Tevious
(id: The Vampire Slayer)
Rating
Usefulness - 5

I found this modpack to be very useful. Anyone creating a scenario taking place during the Empire Strikes Back period through the Return of the Jedi period could possibly use this Super Star Destroyer mod. I also found it to be an improvement over the current Air Cruiser used for the Empire, which was a good replacement for the Super Star Destroyer. The only thing I'd have done different was replace the Star Destroyer cheat unit's graphics with your Super Star Destroyer and replace the Air Cruiser's graphics with the Star Destroyer cheat unit. Overall this modpack is worth keeping installed and worth a 5 for Usefulness.

Quality - 4

The quality of the modpack is good, although could have been a bit better. The language_x1.dll name change from Air Cruiser to Super Star Destroyer has no problems. The model is rather nice, so the graphics are fine and the new sounds work fine. The icon also looks good. The Super Star Destroyer looks alright in the game, but not exactly like it belongs in the game. Also, the size of Super Star Destroyer would often change a little depending on which direction its faced. Overall, still good and worthy of a 4 for Quality.

-- Usefulness: 5
-- Quality: 4

-- Final score: 4.5

Final Thoughts:

Overall, a great modpack and a job well done by dragn1821.

- Tevious
The Executor When I saw this, I had to download it, just look at my username and you will get all the answers you will need. Great Mod too. It has alot of usefulness.
Tsukai
Rating
Rating: 5
(Insert Rating analysis here)

Additional Comments:
Very interesting mod, when I saw it my boyfriend ask me to download it, we like it very much Good job
Darth_Maul234 Which sound numbers did you replace? I have a SHOOP DA WHOOP mod that replaces the same unit and I cannot find the correct sounds to replace. Please help.

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Statistics
Downloads:6,774
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:774.77 KB