Author File Description
Lord Plagueis
(id: Cradossk)
File Details
Clone Campaigns required?: No
Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds Ultimate RPG AI

Scripted by BENDAK of RAVEN STUDIOS
Released by THE PEREGRINE of HARD CORE DESIGNS

BENDAK of RAVEN STUDIOS presents the Ultimate RPG AI, which does every function in a scenario needed. This AI was used to create the enemey's random abilities to beat you in the RS Duel Series; Created by DEVIOUS and BENDAK of RAVEN STUDIOS! After many months BENDAK has finished the ULTIMATE RPG AI.

Includes:

- Taunts
- Projectile Detection
- Random Generation
- Starfighter AI
- Immobile Units AI Gold
- And CHEAT/CODE AI!

This AI was scripted by Bendak of Raven Studios and released by The Peregrine (Cradossk) of Hard Core Designs.
Pages: [1] 2 3 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Jedi Master Bryl
Rating
Rating: 5
This is the 'Ultimate' AI for any 'RPG'. It is obvious that it has been scripted by an expert, because everything you need is there. Need taunt detection? It's got it. Need projectile detection for an ammo system? It's got that too. Need random numbers for passwords and such? Got it. Wanna give your scenario that special feeling with your own customised cheats? It's got that too. Need the starfighter AI for airtraffic? It's got that as well! This an amazing AI, I think anyone who is making an RPG will need it.

Additional Comments:
Good job!!!
Skull wow - an Ai that combines all the most easy tasks an Ai can do in one single File !!!

the creator of this file must be a beginner - i have no other explanation - why somebody with AI-knowledge would need help on this
Skull ... btw, it is obvious that the Author even did not have an Idea why these Difficulty-Sets are loaded for the different MAP-Types (in original Immobile Gold (not, that i find this too original anyway) - else i don`t habe an explanation why these Sets (0/0) are included several times.

(defrule
(true)
=>
(set-difficulty-parameter ability-to-dodge-missiles 0)
(set-difficulty-parameter ability-to-maintain-distance 0)
(disable-self)
)

In Fact it was something like a "great Idea" to let the User decide how the Militay Units should behave, depending on which Map-Type AI the User set this AI in his SCN(-Editor) ...

well, anyway - no surprise really -

btw, immobile is also very basic ...

btw, i see your AI (and everybody who copies this AI and other Files) use this line:

(set-strategic-number sn-hits-before-alliance-change 25)

@"experts": what does it do ?

Well, i wait for your answer, of course i know it, not that i have to mention that -

Btw, the poor ZanzardLothar also does not know the answer ;)

[Edited on 08/25/05 @ 02:28 PM]

Skull ... on the other Hand i have never seen a "real" AI by Zanzard Lothar so he is anyway no Ai Expert

[Edited on 08/25/05 @ 04:44 PM]

Bendak I completely copied the GOLD AI, so this AI could be used for skirmish games too.

I don't know exactly how the GOLD AI works, you gotta ask someone from AOK.

"(set-strategic-number sn-hits-before-alliance-change 25)"

I'm not sure but it looks like an enemy takes 25 hits (attacks) before he changes his alliance to you to enemy.

"the creator of this file must be a beginner - i have no other explanation - why somebody with AI-knowledge would need help on this"

When Cradossk released this I retired from SCN design, I was too lazy to release it ATM so I asked him.

[Edited on 09/02/05 @ 12:42 AM]

Skull if i hear the words - "the gold AI" - man it is just 2 or 3 most simple Rules -

"sn-hits-before-alliance-change"

has no effect at all, btw - ;)

however - i think you are punished enough if you are celebrated by a bunch of Noobs that think Zanzard Lothar is an AI expert
Jedi Master Bryl Skull, you are an idiot. You know nothing about AI, as you say that both Bendak and Zanthard are rubbish scripters.

I have one thing to say:

I'd like to see you do better.
Lord Plagueis
(id: Cradossk)
File Author
Skull, you make the Immobile AI. And if you have a problem with this AI, you are a retard and don't know how it works.
Skull ok, nothing easier than that. this Rule is enough to make the AI immobile - i deleted some of the unnessessary ACTIONS.

I don`t say that something like IMMOBILE is not neeed, but there is surely no need to exspect a high Rating for the most smple things someone can make.

make the SP do nothing.

the Tuant-detetcion is also very basic.

I just want to say that i am a bit wondering that some Peole load up some basic rule and think they are AI Experts. ;)

thats the way it is.

-------------------------------------------

(defrule
(true)
=>
(set-strategic-number sn-maximum-food-drop-distance 0)
(set-strategic-number sn-maximum-carbon-drop-distance 0)
(set-strategic-number sn-maximum-nova-drop-distance 0)
(set-strategic-number sn-maximum-hunt-drop-distance 0)
(set-strategic-number sn-maximum-metal-drop-distance 0)
;(set-strategic-number sn-maximum-fish-boat-drop-distance 0);Fish-Boat (outcommented)
(set-strategic-number sn-cap-civilian-explorers 0)
(set-strategic-number sn-percent-civilian-explorers 0)
(set-strategic-number sn-percent-enemy-sighted-response 0)
(set-strategic-number sn-number-explore-groups 0)
(set-strategic-number sn-task-ungrouped-soldiers 0)
(set-strategic-number sn-number-attack-groups 0)
(set-strategic-number sn-enemy-sighted-response-distance 0)
(set-strategic-number sn-holocron-return-distance 0)
(disable-self)
)

[Edited on 09/08/05 @ 11:36 PM]

Bendak *Smells smurf*

I use the whole AI to make it usable for normal skirmishes too. I dont care about yor improved Immobile, since it works.
Pages: [1] 2 3 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Statistics
Downloads:2,488
Favorites: [Who?]0