Top-Rated

Submit File
Browse Categories
New Files

Modpacks » Jedi Master Lightsabre skills

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Jedi Master Lightsabre skills

Author File Description
Light Side there are 5 different attacks that the jedi master can do, these attacks are relevent to the different directions the Jedi faces. Enjoy

an update was added to this on 6/8/2005 11:10pm
this cleans up the colour problems
Pages: [1] 2 3 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Abyssin_jedi
Rating
Rating: 5
(exellent really well done brings the jedi to life it would lok cool also on other jedi or sith units too!!)

Additional Comments: i like this alot and look forward to seeing any more future mods you have up your sleeve

thanks and MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU ha ha!
SPARTAN 058 I have been eagerly awaiting this mod, and it does not dissapoint. Good job. :)
BlaCkmOOn Way to write reviews?

Anywho I bet they are smurfs.
LiGhT_Darkness
Rating
The Jedi Master Lightsaber Skills mod is one of the most useful mods I have ever seen, Makes the Jedi Master look like he has some Lightsaber skill, unlike the old attacks that look like he is a Padawan!

Additional Comments:
I highly recommend this mod for anyone, it is very useful for Random Map and Death Match, and makes the game more interesting. I can't wait to see more of your mods! :)

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR, DOWNLOAD THIS NOW! FOOLS! DOWNLOAD NOW!

[Edited on 08/10/05 @ 02:23 PM]

Light Side
File Author
update has been complete to fulfill this mods completion
spartens_13
Rating
This mod was the best that i've downloaded in years. Really, really cool, awesome. In fact so cool i could run out of words to describe it. One or two of the attacks were a bit of a HACK!! attack but still very cool. Makes the Jedi look lively and realistic...So much better than the boring and plain Hack.

Additional Comments:
I recommend that anyone that see's this mod download it. I look forward to your next mod and hope that it will come out soon. I'm anxious to see it and hope its as good as this one. Keep it up.

[Edited on 08/07/05 @ 03:01 PM]

Donos So awesome, and who knows, the others might be smurfs, even so, he has rights to brag on this one, its AWESOME! totally a 5 rating.
Lightside_Shift
Rating

Additional Comments: Better than I can do! :P, Realy good, gives masters more life and makes them look like they know how to use a saber. I give it a 5. If there ever was a perfect mod, THIS IS IT!!!!
sev91
Rating

I agree with every1 else this mod should deserve a 6 but it does'nt go any higher.

DOWNLOAD THIS MOD NOW!
Light Side
File Author
well got worried for a moment there, but im sure its not my mod that caused it. someone said make sure you dont install it while the game is playing. read you're thread and also please dont spam with the same meaning 612 others have downloaded it and only you have complained. Maybe you should look into the cause of it.
Pages: [1] 2 3 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Statistics
Downloads:3,598
Favorites: [Who?]2