Utilities » Mod Installer Advanced 2.0

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Mod Installer Advanced 2.0

Author File Description
The Mace
(id: mace windu9d9)
File Details
Clone Campaigns required?: No
The Mod Installer Advanced 2.0 is a complete re-code of the advanced portion (The core code remained largely untouched). It is capable of working with AND without Clone Campaigns. However, if a mod is designed for CC (ie it replaces a CC unit) you will not be able to use it without the expansion (You'll probably recieve some nasty error during the installation process...)

Also, if you have problems, please email me at mace@heavengames.com. I am unlikely to notice your problem if posted in the file comments.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Jedi Master Bryl Thank you Mace!
lordbodin99 YAY!!! New mod Installer ADV!!!
Mace, here's a feature that would be really useful: You select a mod from the list and delete it, not only the latest! It's just an Idea!
GREAT NEW MOD INSTALLER ADV!!!
sgtodeath the mod installer doesnt work on my computer. when i run it it just says "Component 'comdlg32.oxc' or one of its depencies not correctly registered:a file is missing or invalid" Whats wrong with it?
BlaCkmOOn Very nice.
Mighty lord Fuvo WoOHOH0o!!111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!1!!!1111

dis N00bY ThinG ROXxorZZZ!!!!1!!!!
i HaT3 n0OoB5!!1!1!!!111

DI3!!!111!!!!
Lord_Bane88 I agree with sgtodeath, the same error appears on my computer, I don't know what happen, you said that it was supposed to work if I got the expantion and I do, so, tell me what could it be, or what do I have to do.
Darth Slater i ran into the same startup problem when i installed the DRS. just search your computer for the missing archive and it should come up somewhere, if not then you could just do a google search on the missing file, missing files are common problems and you can usually find a site that hosts what you're looking for
darth kemsley im not very good at downloading these utilities. last time a re-installed SWGB mod installer about 5 times wen i thought it was the ADVANCED one. help me make my own mods please a smart person!!!

i like star wars
Admiral Sith
(id: sithlordmichael)
Whats the use of this, i see nothing new and it doesnt look as cool.
Darth_KM Rating: 5
(Insert Rating analysis here)

Additional Comments:
Nice Job Mace!!!

[Retracted due to little content. - Bryl]

[Edited on 07/23/07 @ 05:26 PM]

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password: