Top-Rated

Submit File
Browse Categories
New Files

Modpacks » Ep III Landed Jedi Starfighter

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Ep III Landed Jedi Starfighter

Author File Description
Lord_Bane88 Well this is the first mod I've ever submit, others have seen other mods I'd made but the others are not for submition yet, they are specially for my current project.

--This is the new submited file--

Well this is a landed Episode III Jedi Starfighter, you can see a pic in here:

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b309/DragonBasilisk/scr025.jpg

It replaces the Bursa Hut, it includes sound and icon, Enjoy :)

Bane out...
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Darth Fett
Rating
Rating: 4
(Usefulness: 4
Look: 4)

Additional Comments:

An overall great mod, it looks very good, and is very useful for campaigns with jedi. The only problem I see is size, compared to the other landed ships, its small. If it were bigger, I would have given it a 4.5+.

-DF
Lord_Bane88
File Author
Thanks, well I based on its size from the Ep III Jedi Starfighter (Unit) mod Andrea made.

In my personal opinion it would look strange if I change the size, 'Cause then the landed will be bigger than the unit, and I don't think thats the idea :p

I'm gonna update this file anyway, The new file will be right here in a few days, I will include another JSF Version, So there will be two, the original I submited and one with R2 standed next to the fighter and without the pilot. It would be on player's choice to use any of the two versions.

Scorch062 made the frame with R2 and give me the idea, so this part is credited to him.

Thanks Scorch062 :)
mydogsnameisjett Really good! This actually a pretty good mod. I look forward to submitting a Campaign with it.
RedSoxFan1991 Don't know where to put this, but how do you install?

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Statistics
Downloads:750
Favorites: [Who?]1
Size:103.18 KB