Revan
(id: LOrd_REvan)
File Details
Clone Campaigns required?: Yes
Style: Role Playing Only
Number of scenarios: 12
-|Star Wars |-
-Knights of the Old Republic-

Four thousand years before the rise of the Galactic Empire, the Republic verges on collapse, DARTH MALAK, last surviving apprentice of Dark Lord Revan, has unleashed an invincible Sith armada upon an unsuspecting galaxy.
Crushing all resistance, Malak's war of conquest had left the Jedi order scattered and vunerable as countless Knights fall in battle and many more swear allegiance to their new Sith Master
In the skies above the Outer Rim world of Taris, a Jedi battle fleet engages the forces of Darth Malak in a desperate effort to halt the Sith's galactic domination..

FEATURES:
-NEW FORCE SYSTEM.
-Dialogue Choice feature.
-Side quests.
-Swoop Race challenges.
-Choose your path. Light side or Dark side ?
-Original KotOR music !
-Tutorial-Learn how to use the Force.

REQUIREMENTS :
-SPEED : NORMAL
-DIFFICULTY :MEDIUM
-MUSIC : OFF
-SOUNDS : ON

FINAL NOTES :
Before installing the campaign make sure you have read the readme file.Also the campaign has many tough parts and it is based on it's Force System.So you'd better play the Tutorial first.
I would like you to review it.
Questions/Comments at:lordrevangr@hotmail.com
Enjoy !

---------------------------------------------
'THIS SCENARIO IS NOT MADE, DISTRIBUTED, OR SUPORTED BY LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LLC. ELEMENTS tm & (c) LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LLC AND ITS LICENSORS'
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Admiral Fowler Revan, how come there's only the tutorial? I can't get my game to load the second level...
Consul
(id: Desere)
Fowler, just create a new name, then skywalker the tutorial and you should be all set.
SWGBAPPS ITS FINALLY OUT YAY!!!
Darth Trivolis i need a little help please

i did all of the installing right, but when i try to play it in custom campaign, it shuts down SWGB and says "Starwars Galactic BattleGrounds has encountered an error and needs to close"

and the Thing you extract to the campaign folder is CP1, not cpn

[Edited on 12/23/05 @ 09:31 PM]

DeadJedi20 Darth Trivolis, A Cp1 Is a Campaign file for Swbg: CC. A cpn file, which should be called Cpx, is for swbg. And about the crashing...I'm not sure about.

[Edited on 12/23/05 @ 09:52 PM]

SWGBAPPS You to give a full review on everything man.Im soo lucky I got a new graphics card the day before this was released,or my comp. would be crashing!!!
Revan
(id: LOrd_REvan)
File Author
Thanks for the review (if you can call this a review) but let me ask you something. You played the whole campaign in two hours and 26 minutes ? First play the whole campaign and then review it.And your review it's not good.Check the review guidelines and some other forumers reviews in other projects.
Thanks for listening me.
Master Kenobi 77 About your problem Darth Trivolis, do you have Clone Campaigns? I am sure it is required to play this.
DeadJedi20 Lord Revan, No offense, but, Learn some proper grammer. It was a little hard to understand the words in the Campaign.

[Edited on 12/24/05 @ 11:26 AM]

Darth Trivolis yes i have clone campaigns
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown