Utilities » Genied Calculator 0.2

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Genied Calculator 0.2

Author File Description
Sarthos
File Details
Clone Campaigns required?: No
NLD Presents: Genied Calculator 0.2

Easily generates patches to enable units to be built, or upgrade units.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Rossk
Rating
Rating: 4
This is very awesome. I love it. It will help me lots with the genied and hopefully others. Maybe it'll inspire others to use it, to :). I found no bugs but one, and it's a very minor bug. It just doesn't close when you press any key at the end, which can be very annoying :(. Another thing that counted off of this is its usefullness. As far as I know, not many people really have a genie editor, so won't be able to use this...:(. But all in all it's very awesome :).
DarthDucky1993 How do you make it a patch, thing, where do you put it and that stuff, for step 7???
SilverSaber_Yoda
Rating
Rating: 4.5

Additional Comments: I'm just going to say that it was very helpful in Genie Editing. You will need this at some point or another.
ganmaer Will this allow me to create additional units in gameplay? What other programs should be downloaded and used? Where or how will I find the ID# of a unit or building? Please explain further the techage count as well as step 7? I am very interested with your utility. Please email me the instructions for using this utility. Thanks! More power! ganmaer@yahoo.com
darthblade Rating: 5
(Insert Rating analysis here)

Additional Comments:

[Retracted for no content. - Bryl]

[Edited on 11/30/07 @ 05:15 AM]

JESOCO HI!
I'm from México city, so my english is not good...jejejeje. but I know you will understand me... well... my problem is that the file folder ged_data of the genie calc does't appear... what could be haapend? help me please...it only appear when y select with doble "click" the genied2, but not with the genied calc...

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Statistics
Downloads:713
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:6.08 KB