Echuu Shen Jon13
File Details
Clone Campaigns required?: Yes
Style: Role Playing Only
Number of scenarios: 1
STAR WARS

CHRONICLES OF WAR

A CLONE WARS EPIC

This is the Demo Version of the upcoming Campaign - [(~~Chronicles of War - Commander Bacara and Ki-Adi-Mundi~~)]. It include the 3rd Level [[~~Underground~~]]. Language and Sound files are included, and one mod.

CREDITS

Sumo/ThePunkGuy

Leon Kennedy/SSY

Boba Fettuccini

And all the forumers who made the mods I'm using

You can download the other mods here:
http://swgb.heavengames.com/downloads/showfile.php?fileid=3675 - by Omri Khan

http://swgb.heavengames.com/downloads/showfile.php?fileid=2057 - by Boba Fett

http://swgb.heavengames.com/downloads/showfile.php?fileid=2583 - by Andrea Italy

Pages: [1] 2 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Milo Fett Wow. You've done a great job :D.

I playtested one of the maps and just the test map made me drool. The map making was well done and the plot is really good!
Boba Fettuccini Please- either call me Boba Fettuccini, or Shock Trooper. Both names are not neccesary.
Echuu Shen Jon13
File Author
Rewiews would be nice, please; ;)
Echuu Shen Jon13
File Author
Guys, don't download this...yet.
I've found a bug and I'm fixing it.

I'll update it later.
Echuu Shen Jon13
File Author
Bug fixed...Update submited.
Feel free to download and post your reviews.
Milo Fett I never noticed that bug..
Echuu Shen Jon13
File Author
It was another one, did you download this version and found any bugs? Let me know!

Come on, guys, reviews!

Moff Seedron
Rating
Breakdown
Playability4.0
Balance4.0
Creativity5.0
Map Design4.0
Story/Instructions5.0
Playability: 4
Awesome ! A good RPG scenario but a bit short to my mind. The different skills of your characters are a nice touch that brings a little originality. You become careful with each unit and you face new events that involve the skills (hacking to have control of a mech,...). Objectives are clear. I noticed a trigger error ; I don't know if someone else have the same error but in the 2nd room of the base, one of the Black Sun Officer must be killed to continue but he's my ally unlike other officers (player change error). It is a shame ! Thanks to numerous details and events, we forget quickly that your task is only to kill trandos and stormtroopers on the path :) so it is a good work !

Balance: 4
Well balanced. Thanks to the triggers, Ki-Adi-Mundi is not as strong as normally so the game becomes harder. Nevertheless, you can easily avoid the acklay without using the Force power : I converted it and it helped me to kill the trandos in the next room.

Creativity: 5
Creative story, creative team, creative sounds and music.

Map Design: 4
An excellent map very detailed : good idea to use immobile cannons, foundations, mixed walls and dead units. I think you can improve the map in spite of that : as it is a base, you should add other rooms around the path to be more realistic even if the player is not obliged to go in it. Example : empty room, room with nothing interesting, room with a trap,... As an underground base, it could be better to add a surrounding shadow thanks to a mod.

Story/Instructions: 5
Perfect.

Additional Comments:
Put a readme in your folder : installation, credits... I remember that now : at the beginning, the CONFEDERACY_SUPPLY_CRATES doesn't block the path : you can avoid it walking on the left side.
Note : that review only concerns the first version of the DEMO released, that's to say, not updated.
Echuu Shen Jon13
File Author
Aah, that's very good!
You must be talking about the Trandoshan on the II Room? I'll see that.
Echuu Shen Jon13
File Author
Review for me, the updated version, please.
Only download it again, ok?
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Playability4.0