Utilities » DRS Viewer 0.6.1 [NEW]

Download File Post Review Post Comment

DRS Viewer 0.6.1 [NEW]

Author File Description
Kill_Spree
File Details
Clone Campaigns required?: No
-DRS Viewer 0.6-

It has some small changes and some larger ones. It also fixes various bugs that the old viewer held.

The first major change is that there is now a settings form in which you can change the location of your data folder so that when you click on open you don't have to go through about 9 files to reach the data folder.

Secondly, instead of a whole list of numbers, it has the units Civ, Type and Name. There is now no need for the listings.
Please note: The name changes only apply to the graphics.drs and graphics_x1.drs

Lastly, it also has a search bar so you don't need to trawl through the files to find the one you want.

-DRS Viewer 0.6.1-

I got bored the other day so i decided to add some more features. Although theres not really much point as hardly anyone mods anymore but hey im getting better at programming.

Included are:
-An extra search string so you can select the Civilisation you want to find instead of going through all of them.

-You can now press enter to search for the file instead of clicking it.

-Make it so you can change the colours of the mask and shadow inside the settings form.

-Change the player colour instead of it always being blue.

-An image viewer which you can change so it always stays on top.

-The discriptions include icons aswell.

-And all the description files are now one big description file instead of having to choose between them.

Please rate and give feedback any bugs you find also release here.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Sidious Invader2
Rating
Rating: 5.0
Kill_Spree very good job with this, I know it must have been very time consuming!! This should be very helpful to the community.

Additional Comments: If you would let me make a suggestion, also add a column for the resource numbers, which would help us old school members.
Kill_Spree
File Author
thanks for the comment when i get more i will make a newer version will some more features.
A note to the rest of you please if you have any other comments please dont hesitate to share thanks
Lok Revnants I would write a review, but it gives me an error:
|___________________|
Then:
|___________________|
Any ideas? I followed the Readme, but no luck. I do have a bunch of mods installed, but would that have any bearing in this?
Kill_Spree
File Author
To be honest i have no idea the only thing i can think of is trying the *.ocx files
http://swgb.heavengames.com/downloads/showfile.php?fileid=2798

Sorry if it didnt help. I tried.
Simadons
Rating
Rating: 5
No longer need to use the bulky list! Thanks >_
Safor Um can't you make it so you can select a whole civilisation, like the Naboo? and if you did, I cant use it

southern_html do I need swgb for it? I am using it for a mod for AOK.

I think I do need it because There is just a search bar for it. no files anywhere.
ZaruenMakai cant use it... run time error 76 ... same as guy before, i have ocx files.... if it wasnt beta i woudl rate it a 1.
deadbuzzard cant get it to work. I have put the ocx files in system 32 and it doesnt work keeps saying error with richt.... blah blah blah... running vista

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Statistics
Downloads:1,903
Favorites: [Who?]2
Size:76.72 KB