File Details
Clone Campaigns required?: Yes
Style: Role Playing Strategy
Number of scenarios: 9
UPDATED VERSION HERE

STAR WARS - BATTLEFRONT II - RISE OF THE EMPIRE

THE CLONE WARS

by Dark Master Lord and Sith Lords Studios

This campaign was the biggest project I've ever made.It took me about 5 months to make and in middle of the process I had to re-start from the beginning.But now,here we are!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Features:

-Play as diferent classes of troops, living the greatest battles of the Ep.II and Ep.III

-Pilot vehicles (IFT-Ts, AT-TEs, AT-RTs, spacecracts...)

-Play as the most famous characters of the Clone Wars

-Award System: Kill enemy soldiers and win armor and atack awards

-And a lot more...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This file includes:

-EpII mods (for the Geonosis Battle);

-Universal Modpack(for all the remmaining levels)wich includes another language mod(install AFTER intall BF_Universal Mod), Felucia's Tree Mod, Anakin Episode 3 Mod, Venator Destroyer, Banking Clan Frigate, Invisible Hand, Aclamator Assault Ship and ARC-170 Perfect!;

-AI files (paste the contents into 'C:\Program Files\LucasArts\Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds\Game\Ai' folder);

-And the Campaign (paste it into 'C:\Program Files\LucasArts\Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds\Game\Campaign' folder);

The Soundtrack can be downloaded here or here;

To install the modpacks,you must have Ykkrosh's Mod Installer.

UPDATE V2.0 (without sound effects)

This fixes some triggers and keeps the balance better.

UPDATE V2.1 (without sound effects)

This fixes the Geonosis 'Post 6' problem.

UPDATE V2.2 (without sound effects)

I remade some maps (Utapau, Mustafar and Jedi Temple) and checked some grammar errors that I found.The triggers are as same as before.

CREDITS

MODS

Appo117(Universal Mod)
uberjedi(ARC Repeater Trooper)
Dark Master Lord(Universal Command Post)

PLAYTEST

Lord Vader675(or Lord Vader672)
Pacifica2
Deviss
Boba Fetuccini
pimpy_pig

SOUNDTRACK

JackXbox

MAP DESIGN

Dark Master Lord(all maps)
Commander ACE(Space Battle trigger fixing)

EXTRA CREDITS

Andrea Italy
Invertix
aka swani - boinga1
Chiel
Moff Seedron
Delta 078
Light Side
senya
Deviss(HMP mod)
Darth Blax
obiwANDYS
BobaFett

Stay tunned for more great campaigns of Sith Lords Studios!

'THIS SCENARIO IS NOT MADE, DISTRIBUTED, OR SUPORTED BY LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LLC. ELEMENTS tm & (c)LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LLC AND ITS LICENSORS'
Pages: [1] 2 3 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Dark Master Lord
File Author
Just if you want to know, the entire campaign has more 1000 triggers.
antiexp
Rating
Breakdown
Playability4.0
Balance3.0
Creativity5.0
Map Design5.0
Story/Instructions4.0
Probably the funnest and most worked on campaign i've ever played

Playability: 4
awesome playability, although some objectives are hard (or i just suck) and felucia doesn't work for some reason

Balance: 3
CLONE'S CANT KILL ANYTHING!!!! lol but your players ability to own makes up for it

Creativity: 5
putting aside the fact that this was an existing game it's great, really well set up and unique

Map Design: 5
probably the best map designs i have ever seen, they are very detailed and i can tlel you put alot of effort into them, they are as close as you can get to the actual game

Story/Instructions: 4
bf2 is a great game so i cant really comment on this.

Additional Comments:
Good work, 5 months payed off well
Dark Master Lord
File Author
What you mean with 'Felucia doesn't work for some reason'?What's the problem?
Empire of Darkness
(id: Imperial Force)
Edited....will update in a little while.

[Edited on 11/24/06 @ 01:56 PM]

Dark Master Lord
File Author
First of all:I tested this to the limit of exhaustion.All of the levels can be passed.You need only strategy.I really don't believe that with the possibilty to choose between 3 kinds of troops,one hero,six posts to respawn,enter vehicles capability and capture command posts system (You must be playing wrong.I don't know if you read in the intelligence:ONLY ARC TROOPERS AND THE CURRENT HERO CAN CAPTURE COMMAND POSTS) you gave me a 3!I'm really disappointed that after 5 months of pure hard work you gave me a 3!It's not fair!If you don't know to play I'll make a walkthrough in the forum but don't hurt my campaign with a review like this!

Second:I'm only 13 years old and I'm brazilian.I know pretty much of english for my age and If I typed things wrong somebody could have tell me before I release the campaign (and this wasn't the case).

Could anyone else make one FAIR review, passing all the levels and playing well played!
LSO_RKO I beat the geonosis level but nothing else is after it. I put everything in the right folder, so it isnt that. I cant go any further than geonosis scenario, can anyone help?
antiexp i think your campaign is the best i have played personally, but for some reasons when i do felucia it says CIS defeated and Republic defeated and sjuts down my game, its probly just my computer dude so dont worry, othert than that i would be proud to have mads a campaign like that
Dark Master Lord
File Author
LSO:You must install all the modpacks to play beyond geonosis.If it doesn't work, send me an e-mail (jedi.jgui@hotmail.com) and I'll send all of the levels in sc1 format.

antiexp:Your review is very fair.I liked it.I tested Felucia A LOT of times and it works properly.The problem is with your game (try uninstalling and installing it again,if you want).

[Edited on 11/24/06 @ 03:15 PM]

LSO_RKO Ok, I fixed it issue, I just changed the campaign file from cp1 to cpx. Going to review it once I'm done playing

[Edited on 11/24/06 @ 11:55 AM]

Empire of Darkness
(id: Imperial Force)
And for the record, the only reason you think that guy's review is fair is because it gives you a 4.2, and ironically, you want it HIGHER. First, NEVER tell some one to change their review for any reason. The only reason I'm changing mine is because I admit I was wrong.
Pages: [1] 2 3 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Playability4.0
Balance4.2