High Concentration

Author File Description
BlaCkmOOn
File Details
Clone Campaigns required?: Yes
Style: Role Playing Only
Number of scenarios: 1

By Grey Fox (Lord Plagueis)

Cold, that's how it felt as I entered the atmosphere of this planet. My briefing on my data-pad was nothing but brief, listing only location and assignment which went as following;

Assignment: Disable Facility, Recover Lost Data

That's all I had to do? I knew there was a catch, but what was it? The catch was plain. High Concentration.

FEATURES:
- The High Concentration Battle-system 2.0
- Unrivaled Cinematic Gameplay
- Unparalleled Sound Effects
- Music Composed by Michael Giacchino

High Concentration Battle System 2.0
LR - Governs the visibility of your character
MPC - Governs the amount of things your suit can do (light surge, surge power, etc)

Light Range modifies the amount of enemies you may have to face. With your light range being low,
you will be able to sneak past enemies, and save your health.

The Mobile Power Conduit is your suit's power source. You draw from it at all times. Every time you
shoot your blaster, the power conduit spends energy, and pulses it through the shot.

MEDIA

Screenshots:

Desktops:
Full Desktop Pack

Other Downloads:
Modification (Incremental)
Sounds (Incremental)

UPDATES

- Patch 1.01 (11/24/06)
* Fixed Compressors
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
magazine11 Playability 5
It was very playable and exciting to see what happens next

Balance 3
At times it was very equal and at times it was very tought. The rancor was so hard it took me forever

Creativity 4
It was very cool base was very exciting and triggers Amazing.

Map Design 3
The reason i gave it a 3 is because at times it look like a rm

Story 5
journals and objective it couldnt get more sotry to it add more story

Comments
Great make a serious btw there is a tirgger glitch the uri mossian isnt named he is generel veers

[Rating retracted due to no use of the mod, as requested by the creator. - Bryl]

[Edited on 02/14/07 @ 12:07 PM]

Empire of Darkness
(id: Imperial Force)
Its because you need the mod. If you didn't play with it, edit your review out.
BlaCkmOOn
File Author
You may want to install the modpack before you like review things.
Simadons
Rating
Breakdown
Playability5.0
Balance5.0
Creativity5.0
Map Design5.0
Story/Instructions5.0
Playability: 5
I love how you used the taunt system to your advantage. I have seen it been used before but the way you set it up to really make it look like and feel like a computer system if you will. I just enjoyed it.

Balance: 5
To make it more interesting, and a little bit harder, you put in the ammo count. This made it harder to chose when to shoot and when to just flee.

Creativity: 5
The whole idea is neat, and you put it together wonderfully. The music is absolutely wonderful.

Map Design: 5
Their was some rough edges here in their, but with the addition to the music, it bumped it up to a five rating. One thing that bugged me though, was the use of the golden walls right after the first air lock.

Story/Instructions: 5
The story is well put and that way you wrote every thing was wonderful. Also, you made the objectives board fell like a comlink/pc.

Additional Comments:
It was a though game but very fun RGP. It has inspired me to start making my own again. One thing you could of done with the mod was to replace veers phases (when you click on him) to something different to match the charter.

All in all it was a wonderful game. Good job. ^_^
Bendak Hey, I played through this and I enjoyed it.

Do you want a review? It's no problem if you don't - I understand.
hyperlion The taunt system was very well done - there are usually loads of bugs but I didn't find anything too annoying here.

Ammo system - nice idea but you didn't capitalise on it. I never noticed it.

Enemies - apart from the rancor | wampa, only a few of the enemies attacked me if I didn't charge right in. Something went wrong there.

Brief Verdict: Bit short + easy for a campaign, I think. Ending cinematic was slightly weak, beginning one was great though. Very fun to play.
BlaCkmOOn
File Author
"Enemies - apart from the rancor | wampa, only a few of the enemies attacked me if I didn't charge right in. Something went wrong there."

Yeah hmmm, thats because it has a stealth system.
hyperlion "...only a few enemies attacked..."
"that's because it has a stealth system"

That's not what I meant. I meant that because they didn't attack, whether it's stealth or ally diplomacy or a bug, it was slightly too easy. There's no need to complain - I liked it a lot.

And I look forward to seeing the battle system in action again - much better than your ordinary single-character scenario.

[Edited on 03/20/07 @ 11:34 AM]

BlaCkmOOn
File Author
"That's not what I meant. I meant that because they didn't attack, whether it's stealth or ally diplomacy or a bug, it was slightly too easy. There's no need to complain - I liked it a lot."

I doubt it's a bug. And no I'm not complaining merely clarifying
Bendak I noticed alot of bugs too - you may want to have some external playtesting.
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Playability4.5
Balance4.5