Download File Post Review Post Comment

Trials and Tributations RPG Battle System

Author File Description
SCN Punk l TVS
File Details
Clone Campaigns required?: Yes
Style: Role Playing Only
Number of scenarios: 1
This is the unfinished RPG Battle System for what would have been the Falco Talon Chronicles: Trials and Tributations campaign.

Please note that this campaign was CANCLED and this is only a beta build of the Turn Based Battle System for it. There is no story to this part of the campaign, minus what's written on the intro screen. And there is no gameplay other than the battle system itself.

There are bugs in this battle system. To help avoid getting them during gameplay, try not to que actions for more than two characters at a time. For example, if Falco Talon is currently attacking and you tell R2-K9 to use Shock, don't click on Warkathar until Falco is done attacking. There are probably more bugs that cause the system to fail, but I don't intend on fixing them, sorry. Like I said, the project is cancled. But here is a list of known bugs:

- Droideka sometimes doesn't attack for a long period of time. Using R2-K9's Shock on it may fix this, oddly enough.

- Warkathar has HP problems at level 3, possibly in level 2, after using Provoke. It will show him as having way more Max HP than he should, but the system was still calculating his HP about where it should be. This bug did eventually cause him to just KO at one point.

- Giving yourself too much XP using the Power Core to level up from level 1 to level 3 will cause some bugs.

- Don't toggle "forced" C-3PU battles more than 3 times or he'll run out of material and you'll get stuck in the battle area. C-3PU will however show up even with it toggled off, but at random and very rarely.

I started work on this battle system towards the end of the development of my Shadows of the Empire campaign. I had since left it for long periods of time before working on it more and more until it got to where it basically is now. Other than a few minor tweaks I just did, I have not worked on this for about a year, I think...

You can either download the music files here (7.24MB), use no music, or use music of your choice with the following names:
TVS_FIGHT!.mp3
TVS_DEFEAT!.mp3
TVS_I_R_WINNER.mp3
TVS_ORD_MANTELL.mp3

This campaign uses a modpack, so you will be REQUIRED to install the "TNT RPG.mpi" mod with the Mod Installer. You can download the Mod Installer here.

I've also included all the resources used in this campaign; the scenario file, the AI, and the BKG image.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
No messages found

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:146
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:2.33 MB