Submit File
Browse Categories
New Files

Modpacks » DeathStar Trench Run Walls

Download File Post Review Post Comment

DeathStar Trench Run Walls

Author File Description
Lord_Bane88 <<DeathStar Trench Run Walls>>

This is my personal modification from the original model made by RedFive, you can see the original here. I made them higher and a bit more detailed :p

Here's a Pic:

They replace the Gungan Medium/Heavy/Shield walls.

Includes:
-Graphics
-Icon

Hope you like it :)

-Lord_Bane88-

THIS MOD WAS NOT MADE, DISTRIBUTED, OR SUPORTED BY LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LLC. ELEMENTS tm & (c) LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LLC AND ITS LICENSORS.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Redfive Dont Forget to Visit our Thread
http://swgb.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forums/display.cgi?action=st&fn=10&tn=9847&st=recent&f=10,0,0,10 for more info

[Edited on 05/04/07 @ 10:30 PM]

Boba Fettuccini I like it, but I don't want it to replace Gungan. Make it replace Republic, or Empire, and you are my hero.
Lord_Bane88
File Author
XDXDXD, I'll make it replace the Republic Heavy Walls, are those ok? but I'll send it to your mail or something.
thepunkguy Dont, please, dear lord.
Republic are one of the most useful walls, even if you don't have a Republic faction in it.
Use Gungan, its unlikely you will have a campaign with both the death star and the Gungans in it, and the Gungan walls are hardly diverse enough for anything else, where as the Republic walls come in handy for interiors etc.
BriJr
Rating
Rating: 4.5

These walls are amazing! They are practical in many situations ranging from spacestations to underground tunnels. Good job!

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Statistics
Downloads:285
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:156.28 KB