Author File Description
Dark Master Lord
File Details
Clone Campaigns required?: Yes
Style: Role Playing Strategy
Number of scenarios: 7
STAR WARS - BATTLEFRONT II - FALL OF THE OLD REPUBLIC

by Dark Master Lord

This is the ULTIMATE Battlefront campaign for SWGB.It covers the Battle of Geonosis and the famous battles from episode 3 (Mygeeto, Space Coruscant, Felucia, Kashyyyk, Utapau and Jedi Temple).

If you liked the campaign or think that something should be changed, please, post your opinion.I will be glad if I can improve this even more.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Features:

-Play as 3 diferent classes of troops, living the greatest battles of the Ep.II and Ep.III

-Pilot vehicles (IFT-Xs, AT-TEs, AT-RTs, spacecrafts...)

-Play as the most famous characters of the Clone Wars

-Award System: Kill enemy soldiers and win armor and attack awards

-Follow the story of the 501st batallion, the elite Clone Troopers;

-And a lot more...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This file includes:

-EpII mods (for the Geonosis Battle);

-Universal Modpack (for all the remmaining levels) wich includes another language mod(install AFTER intall BF_Universal Mod
and BF_UniversalMODGraph) and Felucia's Tree Mod;

-AI files (paste the contents into 'C:\Program Files\LucasArts\Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds\Game\Ai' folder);

-And the Campaign (paste it into 'C:\Program Files\LucasArts\Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds\Game\Campaign' folder);

To install the modpacks,you must have Ykkrosh's Mod Installer.

IMPORTANT!!!!!!!-YOU WILL NEED WINRAR FOR THE MODS-IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!

CREDITS

MODS

Appo117(Universal Mod)
uberjedi(ARC Repeater Trooper)
Dark Master Lord(Universal Command Post and Venator Class Star Destroyer)

PLAYTEST

Lord Vader675(or Lord Vader672)
Pacifica2
Deviss
Boba Fetuccini
pimpy_pig

SOUNDTRACK

JackXbox

MAP DESIGN

Dark Master Lord(all maps)
Commander ACE(Space Battle trigger fixing)

EXTRA CREDITS

Andrea Italy
Invertix
aka swani - boinga1
Chiel
Moff Seedron
Delta 078
Light Side
senya
Deviss(HMP mod)
Darth Blax
obiwANDYS
BobaFett

------------------------
FREE PLAY LEVEL HERE

'THIS SCENARIO IS NOT MADE, DISTRIBUTED, OR SUPORTED BY LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LLC. ELEMENTS tm & (c)LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LLC AND ITS LICENSORS'
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Rebel_CIS_Sup This one did not work too well. The troops would not capture the posts and the hero dies.

Unlike Battlefront, heroes in SWGB are not immoral with unlimited lives. A suggestion may be to use the missions, but tailor the missions to the SWGB way of fighting (controlling armies).
Selur I'm pretty sure he meant to have the heroes not be immortal. When you play Battlefront II (not SWGB), Isn't possible to die about as easy as Dark Master Lord made it?
Dark Master Lord
File Author
In Battlefront series you control ONE soldier, not the entire army.I don't have the game, because it doesn't work in my PC, that's why I made it for SWGB. But I played the whole 501st campaign about 3 times so...I'm pretty sure of what I'm doing.

And the hero dies, but you can play with it again.Just wait 90 seconds.
Flying Ace
(id: Lord Vader672)
It is 672...
General Joe It could have a few mor levles plz
Selur What, eight isn't enough for you?
pablovader1992 I played it and it is very nice. Your idea is very good.

Can you tell me how can I install the mods?
Is that I dont know how to use mods so I really would like to play this campaing again with mods.
James Bond 007
Rating
Breakdown
Playability5.0
Balance5.0
Creativity5.0
Map Design5.0
Story/Instructions3.0
Playability: 5
Excellent!Play with 4 different kinds of characters, choose between 6 posts to respawn, award system, enter in vehicles...At this part this campaign is simply one of the best I've ever played (including great games as SotE, DF, KotOR)!When I started played, I was kinda sad that only one of the troopers could capture posts.But if anyone could do it, I think the balance would be hurt, since the blue clone is very weak and the commander is very strong.

Balance: 5
Good balance!The allies and the enemies have the same 'power'.You are the only one that can 'increase' the clone army's power.

Creativity: 5
Very good!You added some very nice staff, like adding Chewbacca in Kashyyyk level, when you get killed if you leave the building in the Polis Massa level and the award system.

Map Design: 5
It's very good!I could see you used the map copy tool and I know how hard its use is.There are a lot of eye-candies!

Story/Instructions: 3
There was no story at all.I gave a 3 only because some of the instructions could be understood and helped me through some levels.

Additional Comments:

Just put more effort into the story, such as what is going on and why it's going on.

Otherwise It was great!Keep up the good work!
jimmy maul Playability: 4
i really enjoyed this campaign, but there was a slight drawback, you could not pilot the enemies vehicles, i understand not being able to use the stap but i like spider walkers...

Balance: 5
just perfect balance.

Creativity: 4
the gameplay was pretty inventive, i liked the awards system quite a lot.

Map Design: 5
i only need the word "perfect" here.

Story/Instructions: 3
not much of a story.

Additional Comments:
very well made, perhaps you could make some new missions using other teams somthime...

[Retracted due to little content. - Bryl]

[Edited on 08/12/08 @ 08:18 PM]

mike28086 I am not sure why, but for some reason, I can't copy the campaign files to the campaign folder. Would anyone have a thought as to why this is happening?

Regards,

mike28086
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown