Replace [TF] Air Cruiser

Includes:
-Graphics
-Icon
-Player Color
-Engine Glow Removed

Made By Redfive
Credits For SciFi3D Model

THIS MODPACK IS NOT MADE, DISTRIBUTED, OR SUPORTED BY LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LLC. ELEMENTS tm & (c) LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LLC AND ITS LICENSORS
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Rebel_CIS_Sup The right size. Great graphics. you could not have done much better.

This is one I will keep.

[Edited on 02/16/14 @ 01:13 PM]

Selur [sarcasm] Wow that is a really detailed review! I know exactly what is good about it and what is bad about it! [/sarcasm]
wellst
Rating
Rating: 5

Hey, I didn't see this mod before. Ah, its a beta version of the old Ep3 battleship. This one is way better, Much smoother graphics. The graphics are perfect, The frames are aligned, The mod fits in with the game, This is a much improved version of the old Ep3 battleship. Glad you have improved it. Well done on this Redfive.

Additional Comments:

Hey, I didn't see this mod before. It's good to see good mods being posted. This is a great mod. Again, make sure you download this.

-WELLST.
Selur
Rating
Quality: 4.0
Alright, this mod is BEAUTIFUL! Not only does it stand out in detail and shading, but it is at the same perspective as most units in SWGB. The Player colors function perfectly (don't see that much lol). A major bug is the fact that the battleship suddnely shoots up when it moves, which would be a thorn in the side of any designer working on a Clone Wars Caimapaign.

Usefullness: 5.0
The TF Battleship shows up a ton in the movies, and the cartoons, and the new movie, and the comics... so yes, it is useful. This particular deco is useful in any time period of the Clone Wars.

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Statistics
Downloads:1,129
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:876.88 KB