As seen in the Clone Wars Movie

Replace [TF] Heavy Mech Destroyer

Includes:
-Graphics
-Icon

Made By Redfive
Compiled By Lord_Bane88

<--Fading Light Designs-->
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
CMDR_Cody_2224 Nice man. Very realistic to the actual unit from the new film. Got any more mods like this planned? E.g. Gunships, walkers etc?
Lord_Bane88 look at the FLD threat, the octuptarra droid is almost ready and i have other mods form CloneWarsMovie in porcess ;)
CMDR_Cody_2224 A tri-droid (Octuparra droid) Will be interesting. I just noticed that with your AAT mod, the icon replaces more than just the Trade Feds. Republic's icon for the mech destroyer has also changed.
Rossk
Rating
Rating: 4.5
This is a great mod. The graphics were pretty much flawless, and it replaces a useless unit (the crappy TF hvy mech destroyer). It even includes an icon.

The only problem I have is that the icon replaces EVERY civs' Hvy Mech Destroyer icon. =/ This is the only problem with this mod, but other than that it was great. Very useful for Clone Wars scenarios, and a fun unit to use in standard games.

Additional Comments:
Overall a great mod, Redfive! :D Keep it up!
Clonehunter
Rating
Rating: 4.5
This is excellent!! I LOVE IT! ILOVE IT!! I LOVE IT!!!

Additional Comments:
Now i wouldve given it a five but, even tho the mod is great, it looks kinda weird when you upgrade from the lesser tank, because when you do its like, "I spent Carbon and Nova gems just for a blue tank?". I still have to say tho, thius is great!! Mak more mods NOW PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!
wellst
Rating
Rating: 5

This mod is perfect except for one small problem about the icons mentioned above, But apart from that (which I trust you will fix) This mod is brilliant, The frames are nicely put together. The graphics are brilliant, And it fits into the game, Which not many mods do.

The screenshot is accurate, Which always helps. Another brilliant mod from Redfive, definitely one to download.

Additional Comments:

It's brilliant to see you modding again Redfive, Hope you do loads more, Good luck.

-WELLST.
NCC1017spock oh sweet, I hope some one makes like a whole line of stuff like this. That would be great. I don't think I'm allowed to rate it but if I could I'd give it a 5.

(btw- first post here)

[Edited on 07/30/08 @ 06:38 AM]

Selur
Rating
Quality: 4.5
Quality is topnotch. The shading on the metal perfectly resembles the refrence pitcure, as does the Aqua-colored details. You can even make out the CIS symbol on the lower part of the tank. It's basicly a perfect reprenstation of what we will see in the new movie. :) Minus a half point, however, becuase the (awesome) icon replaces all of the Hvy Mech Destroyers. Since it isn't such a big deal and I didn't see anything resembling and civ's hvy mech destroyer in the previews, you still get a lot of credit here.
Usefulness: 4
I imagine the day after the movie comes out, TONS of caimpaigns about the new movie will be in the works, by newbies and our more experienced alike. While I'm sure the perfectionests in the comunity will include use this mod, I don't see ALL of us using this mod when the regular TF Mech Destroyer would work in it's place. Still good though.
Total: 4.25

Additional Comments: This mod is posibly the best mod out there which is just a repaint. I'm actually suprised at the detail put into this mod. Great to have the FLD crew back, and good luck on you mods and scenarios.
wellst Just one thing, Why didn't you replace the normal Mech Destroyer, Its just when I research the upgrade it doesn't change alot like it used to.
Redfive
File Author
just bcause the heavy mech destroyer doesn't exist and is orrible :P and now you can have the normal tank and the separatist tank ^^

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Statistics
Downloads:1,143
Favorites: [Who?]1
Size:12.21 KB