Replaces [TF]Bounty Hunter

Includes:
-Complete animation Graphics
-Player Colors
-Genie Editet

Made By Redfive
Thanks Rossk For Genie Help

·Fadding Light Desings·
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Selur
Rating
Rating: 4
Quality: 3.5
At a first glance this modpack looks fantastic! And, mind you, it is. However, I saw a ton of errors in adapting thr graphics into SWGB. For one thing, the perspective doesn't match that of a common SWGB unit, and the lack of shadows are a downside as well. On the opposite side, the player colors function beautifully, and the genie editing was succesful and added some realism. The lack of Icons and sounds didn't bother me, but a ton of people are gonna complain about it...

Usefullness: 4.5
In those Clone Wars Cartoons we see these guys for a few episodes. Since nothing in SWGB resembles them, I can see why some scenario Designers would want them. I don't think they showed up in any other CIS operation...so that's a loss.

Additional Comments: Still good, FLD. Could use an update or something though. Nice work. :)
Lord_Bane88
File Author
OMG i submited the mod whit banes account xD

sorry this is my mod ^^

about your rateing well yes xD it has mush errors but this is my first animated mod and maded entirely in photoshop thats why the angles is not right and the other things
it was old but i wanted to finish it so here is but now i can use 3Dmax ant this is to easy to do in it xD so donth worry will be a new version ;)
BleXeze Nice mod but.. what, youre who? o.O Im confused
Redfive :s i dont know why in the download section im logged as lord_bane xD but im Redfive!!!

is just an loggin error XD but now is fixed
BleXeze Kay :P
Red Revolution
(id: master silver)
Rating
Rating: 4
Well this mod had alot of good and bad associated with it.

Walking Frames: Not so good. It didn't seem like the claws were actually touching the ground. 2

Dying Frames: Excellent. Perfect 5.

Icon: Looks nice. 5

Sounds: Were not replaced so it was kind of werid to hear my droid talking like a woman. 2

Attacking: The same old thing. Maybe you could make it be red like in the cartoons? 3

Additional Comments:Other than that I liked the way it went from visible to invisible but maybe you could make the invisible part a little longer/maybe give it stealth as well?

Its an ok mod, needs some finishing touches so not quite a keeper.
Moder_ALPHA Dood can you tell me how to get moding tools?
wellst
Rating
REVIEW OF Lord_Bane88's Chameleon Droid

RATING 4/5

The mod didn't have an Icon or sounds but did
have a genie modification and player colours in
the swgb palette which worked well. The standing
graphics were good, Turning invisable then back
visable again. The walking graphics didn't really look realistic but were ok. The center was a bit small, Seeing as though you made a genie modification you could have made the center a bit larger. But overall it was a good mod, but does need some modifications.

-WELLST

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Statistics
Downloads:374
Favorites: [Who?]0