It Replace CF Heavy Mech Destroyer

Includes:

-Complete Animation Graphics
-Shadow
-Player Colour
-Genie

Made By Redfive

*Fading Light Disigns*
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Selur
Rating
Quality:5.0
The second I opened the Editor and placed the new (C) Hvy Mech Destroyer, the first thing to cross my mind was "Woah!". The graphics are utterly perfect, and the movement is right on que. The death scene was very nice too.

Usefullness:5.0
I've seen the Octuptarra all over the place in the Clone Wars Previews, and we all know how many caimpaigns people will have in the works of the finished movie.:p

Additional Comments: none
Red Revolution
(id: master silver)
The walking frames were a little shaky but the overall look as well as the attack are execellent, especially how the head turns each time. Dying frames are fine and you didn't need sound for this one.
I always assumed that this droid was alot smaller but I guess I was wrong!

[Edited on 02/16/14 @ 01:07 PM]

Clonehunter In the clone cartoon it was half the isze of the two movie versions (Starwars 3 and the new clone movie.). I'll rate after i download it.
Clonehunter i give it a 1.0 because its for SWGB:CC. I thought CF was a mispelling of TF (Trade Federation). What does CF stand for anyways? CIS FORCES or CLONE FORCES? or is it something else?
Selur "i give it a 1.0 because its for SWGB:CC."

I'm totally adding that to the dictonary under "SWGB Heaven n00b".
Dembones8 i agree with selur for once
thepunkguy
Rating
Rating: 4
Whilst the model itself was stunning, the animation in a lot of areas was flawed. For example when it walks, the two side legs look to just twitch whilst the back leg pushes it along which looks weird. Study the way an insect moves its legs and try to copy that. Also the shadow of the ball part seems to twitch when its walking which isn't right when you see the actual ball stays still.
The shooting animation is clever in the way the head spins to a different laser but for some reason the head also goes small when spinning.

Additional Comments:
Try and get the rest of the animation as good as the dying. :p
Rebel_CIS_Sup This thing is huge -- an assault mech or artillery-sized vehicle that makes the tank droid seem small by comparison.

The mod was good in graphics, but I noticed two things.

1.) No Icon

2.) GenEd edit (which I don't understand as you are a.) replacing a walker with another and b.) do not change the stats).

P.S. Keep up with those CIS mods.

[Edited on 02/16/14 @ 01:06 PM]

wellst
Rating
REVIEW OF Redfives Octuptarra Droid

RATING 4/5

The mod looked very good, The player colours
were a bit tatty and small, They need improving.
The mod was also missing a icon. The icon is neccessary as the graphics have been completley changed from the original Mech Destroyer. The shadow fitted well with the droid and it moved ok. The droid overall was a bit large, I suggest making it a bit smaller. Well done on the mod, Just improve on the things i've mentioned and i will re-review the mod.

-WELLST.

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Statistics
Downloads:1,015
Favorites: [Who?]1