Top-Rated

Submit File
Browse Categories
New Files

Modpacks » Underwater Project (Beta)

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Underwater Project (Beta)

Author File Description
Redfive --Underwater Project-- (Beta Version)

This is the beta version of my ancient Underwater Project, this version only includes graphics, but the next version will change sounds, names, genie, etc. will be perfect. if it have some bug please tellme to correct it in the next version, hope you like it and rate it more than a 2.0 cuase i worked hard in it xD

Replaces:

Cliff -> Underwater Cliff
Rock(grey) -> Underwater Rocks
Rock 1 Terrain -> Underwater Terrain
Tree(strange) -> algaes
Ibbot -> Fishes
Outrider -> Swiming Kit Fisto
TF Fighters -> Invy's TF Submarines
GR Fighters -> Invy's GR Scuba Troopers

Includes:
(Beta Version)

-Graphics

Credits:
Scuba Troopers and TFSubmarines are creations of Invertix

Made By Redfive

*Fading Light Designs*
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Red Revolution
(id: master silver)
Installing...might review soon because your group creates unparalleled work.
Selur
Rating
*beats master silver to a review*
Quality: 3.5
While the Graphics themselves are beautiful and perfect, there are several problems in this mod that keep me from giving a perfect score. For one thing, the Terrains don't mix properly (I'm under the impression that they work sometimes, but this is common, yes?). Usually this would not be a problem but when you place some algae it's pretty noticeable, as they have different foundation terrain. Also, the Fish Schools have an...odd moving animation, to say the least. They're animation is pretty choppy. Another thing is the fact that Kit Fisto's attack doesn't really work with as a ranged unit... Lastly, the lack of Genie, Icons, and Sounds are really annoying.

Usefulness: 4.0
Now, this mod is incredibly useful - I don't know how else I would re-create that scene from the micro-series - but I don't like to see ALL those particular Fighters replaced. Next time, make them replace a civ's aircraft that would be useless in a campaign on the Clone Wars Cartoon (e.g. The Rebels, Naboo, Gungans, Empire, etc.). Also, please include the Quarren Crab Cannon in the next version, it's essential for this mod's theme.

Additional Comments: None

[Edited on 08/25/08 @ 09:07 AM]

Red Revolution
(id: master silver)
Rating
Rating: 4.5
I have many things to say about this mod. Some good and some not so good. First of all those underwater plant eye candy is awe inspiring. So inspiring that I am now making an eye candifyed scenario with them. The terrian you included is also very good for those pesky underwater clone wars scenarios that require specific mods. Now for the not so good. The terrian cannot blend with other terrians unless you do [my secret for my scenario]. Also the fish need better shadows. Other than that the clone troopers and trade federation units look a little strange. I wish you could have grounded them but kept their flight abilty. Oh and Kit Fisco is practically unuseable because his dying sequence, attack seqence, and sounds are not modifyed at all. Oh and that goes for the swimming clone trooper too. So if you change this mod for the better you will get a five. Good luck with your future modding!
Additional Comments: Download this now!
wellst Just downloading...Will also review soon.
wellst
Rating
REVIEW OF REDFIVE'S UNDERWATER PROJECT

RATING 4/5

Let me just start of by saying this mod is very good, But not the best it can be. You done a good job on the terrain, The rocks, The Cliffs
and the Plants. But the Trade Fed Submarines should have been left out, as should the scuba divers, They weren't very good at all.
Ok, Im going to focus on the Underwater Kit Fisto. The graphics were superb, The bubbles made for a realistic effect. But to make
it even more realistic you need a genie file. The things you could do in this is, Make Kit Fisto slower(he moves too fast) , Make him close
combat, And maybe add lightsaber attacking graphics, rather than the current projectile, Or add the Genonosian Projectile instead
(so it looks like a force attack) Also, You could add sounds and an icon to him, but apart from these things he was decent enough.

Good Work!

REVIEW BY WELLST.

[Edited on 08/30/08 @ 04:17 AM]

Selur "REVIEW BY WELLST"

No! Really? ;)
Darksider13 Okay, for one, you made a HORRIFIC choice for replacements, two, there's no original sounds or icons, and three, you can barely tell that the sub troops are actually SUB TROOPS! I really would give this pack DOUBLE this rating if you had chosen better replacements.
Graphix are nice and movements are cool.

[Edited on 02/16/14 @ 01:01 PM]

Selur "Okay, for one, you made a HORRIFIC choice for replacements"
"I really would give this pack DOUBLE this rating if you had chosen better replacements."
Mods replace stuff. Get used to it. No need to give such a low score on that.
"there's no original sounds or icons"
What do you mean by 'original' like what the mods replace don't have icons and sounds, or what?
"Graphix are nice and movements are cool."
Well, I've learned that you should rate be quality and usefulness. Since the graphics are so good shouldn't it get at least a 3.0 (assuming you think the mod is completely useless)?

Basically, I think you're rating was a little harsh.
Rossk Geez, what's the deal with peoples' ratings these days? -_-

Darksider, there's no need to rate a mod a 2 just because of no original sounds and icons, and you should NEVER rate a mod based on what it replaces.

And those are Invy's sub troops which are VERY good, so don't complain.
wellst I don't think this guy understands how much effort and time goes into making mods.
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Statistics
Downloads:223
Favorites: [Who?]0