Submit File
Browse Categories
New Files

Modpacks » LAAT/c Carrier

Download File Post Review Post Comment

LAAT/c Carrier

Author File Description
Redfive -- LAAT/c Carrier --

The only reason why i have replace wookies units is because its more coherent in a random game.

Replaces:

WK Fighter -> LAAT/c Carrier
WK AirTransport -> LAAT/c Carrier with AT-TE

Includes:

-Graphics
-Shadow
-Engine Glow Removed
-Player Colour

Credits:
To Andrea_Italy for the original mod

Made By Redfive

*Fading Light Design*
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Selur
Rating
Quality: 4.0
This mod is a beautiful recreation of the LAAT/c seen in "The Clone Wars", complete with nose art. The fact that there's a version with and without an AT-TE attached is a nice addition, as well. Unfortunately, the scale of the AT-TE is...weird. While it definitely IS possible to create an AT-TE drop off now, it looks wierd watching the AT-TE get enlarged when it's a ground unit.

Usefulness: 4.0
There's already some Clone Wars campaigns out... will this be included in the next one? If it was, you could, as I said, recreate a landing with triggers, but, would it be worth it to install this with everything else? As it was only glimpsed for a few seconds in the movie, I say this mod is optional.

Additional Comments: None
wellst
Rating
REVIEW OF REDFIVE'S LAAT/C Carrier

RATING 4.5/5

Andrea's original Gunship has been well edited to create 2 diffrent units, The allignment was ok, And the garrison tag fit well with your
new transport. The units didn't have icons, And the fighter made the occasional wookie growl. But i can see how this would be useful in cinematic scenario's of the Clone Wars. Well done Redfive, Another very good Modpack.

REVIEWED BY WELLST.
Redfive
File Author
the icon will be added soon ;)
and the sounds... try to find the right "groul" in the wookie sounds XD
wellst Yeah, I can't count how many time's i've tried to do that. Maybe you could find a slp list that does sounds aswell as graphics and icons. The slp list i downloaded didn't have sounds, He probably faced the same problem as you. I'll have a look in the gamedata file where the constants are kept and see if i can get any sound slp lists. Anyway, keep up the good work Red. :)

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Statistics
Downloads:693
Favorites: [Who?]2
Size:67.44 KB