New Files

Modpacks » Lady Luck

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Lady Luck

Author File Description
Lord_Bane88
---<Lady Luck>---

This is the Lady Luck (Lando's New Ship) as seen in EU and Jedi Outcast II
It replaces the Virago, below you can see the screenie.

Lady Luck

Includes:

-Graphics
-Icon
-Language
-Sounds

Made by Lord_Bane88 from Fading Light Designs, We're back and this time with almost
No Limits...

If you got any Type of Mod Request (Mod you want to be made) Ask here: FLD Absolute Modding Thread

You can be sure we can deal with it. (Star Wars Only Please)

THIS MOD IS NOT MADE, DISTRIBUTED, OR SUPORTED BY LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LLC. ELEMENTS tm & (c) LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LLC AND ITS LICENSORS.

[sub]FLD Designs[/sub]
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
BardofBarking
Rating
Rating: 4.5

Usefulness: 4
This is extremely useful for EU scenario's that are post-ROTJ or if you are looking for a different type of air craft than what is already available.

Replacement: 5

The virago is a really good choice for the replacement.It should be a unique air craft because it isn't quite a fighter, bomber or cruiser. The virago was only useful if you are doing a Shadows of the Empire scenario or something involving Black Sun which is a very small period of time.

Graphics: 4

The graphics are excellent, the texture mixes well with the terrain (especially the starfield), it is the correct size, shadow and perspective. Most importantly the texture you use allows it to fit nicely up against the more slick units of the prequel movies/clone wars and the Galactic Civil War units as well.

Additional Comments:

a great mod all around, there are other mods that might be more useful for NJO/EU scenarios and campaigns personally but this one was beautiful and should come in handy too.
Lord_Bane88
File Author
Hey thanks Bardof :)
wellst
Rating
REVIEW OF LORD_BANE_88'S Lady Luck

RATING 5/5

This mod is perfect in every way. It included
a language replacement for the name, New sounds
and a new icon. The graphics were also alligned
perfectly, And the projectile fit with the graphics, And the ship fitted into the game well. This is a brilliant Mod Bane and it will be useful for lots of people. Keep up the good work!

RECOMMENDED FOR DOWNLOADING.

REVIEWED BY WELLST.
Clonehunter WELLST, u obviosly review a LOT of mods, i asked u befor but, can u please review my combat speeder mod PLZ???
Selur The only reason he's not reviewing, Clonehunter, is because of the fact you advertise it everywhere.
wellst Selur is right, Plus i have actually already downloaded it, There were so many errors and bad graphics that i didn't want to waste time reviewing it on all the points that it failed on. And anyone that has downloaded it will agree that i'm not being harsh.
Furygun81
Rating
Rating: 5

Usefulness: 5

The Lady Luck is required for all campaigns with Lando after Episode 6, it's his ship! And we all know you need a ship to get places!

Replacement: 5

The Virago is not a ship I actually use, and I don't know it's origin or placement. Installing the Lady Luck seems to me like an entirely new unit. But it's HP is a little low considering the Falcon's 250.

Graphics: 3

This factor is one that I needn't comment on, but still, I will. One thing that's bugging me is no player colours, but that's not entirely required because it's a hero unit. Another thing that gets on my nerves is no engine graphics. It seems to hover about, and looks like it's being blown with the wind. The icon could have been Lando, but that's just nitpicking.

Additional Comments:
Great. One thing though, whenever you select it, you hear the ship sound ("PWOOOSH"), and whenever you execute a command, you hear Lando. That's not too bad, but there's only one Lando sound: "On my way"... And that's it! Apart from that, it's a 'thumbs up' for downloading from me!!
Furygun81 I cannot seem to uninstall your mod. I only need to get rid of it to uninstall an older mod. It says: 'Error uninstalling mod!'

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Statistics
Downloads:305
Favorites: [Who?]1
Size:252.66 KB