Browse Categories
New Files

Modpacks » Jedi Pilar

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Jedi Pilar

Author File Description
Lord_Bane88
---<Jedi Temple Pilar>---

This is the Jedi Pilar official design seen in Ep III Movie (Inside the Jedi Temple, Duh!)
It replaces the Bespin Building 10, Screenie here Below.

Jedi Pilar

Includes:

-Graphics
-Language.dll
-Icon

Made by Lord_Bane88 from Fading Light Designs, We're back and this time with almost
No Limits...

If you got any Type of Mod Request (Mod you want to be made) Ask here: FLD Absolute Modding Thread

You can be sure we can deal with it. (Star Wars Only Please)

THIS MOD IS NOT MADE, DISTRIBUTED, OR SUPORTED BY LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LLC. ELEMENTS tm & (c) LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LLC AND ITS LICENSORS.

[sub]FLD Designs[/sub]
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Emissary of the Prophets
(id: Admiral Zaarin)
Absolutely stunning mod. Visually beautiful, and these days, as I begin to pick up the art of GeniEditing, I don't even pay attention to what they replace. :p

[Edited on 02/16/14 @ 12:57 PM]

wellst
Rating
REVIEW OF LORD_BANE88'S JEDI PILAR MOD

RATING 4/5

This mod is very good, It replaces Bespin building 10 and also includes a language replacement to change the name. This mod was lacking an icon, But that isn't extremely neccessary. The mod looks very nice, and fits into the game quite well, But i don't really
see how useful this could be. Maybe you should have included it with your Jedi Temple Monument modpack. Anyway, It is a good mod, The graphics were superb...again. Keep it up Bane!

REVIEWED BY WELLST.
johnny595 It's incredible and I don't know exactly what to say.

Additional Comments:How did you made the Jedi temple terrain? I know it isn't a modpack, but how did you maked it?????Please answer me. I need it in my campaing

[Edited on 02/16/14 @ 12:57 PM]

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Statistics
Downloads:458
Favorites: [Who?]0