Home
New Releases
New Reviews
New Comments
Top-Rated

Submit File
Browse Categories
New Files

Modpacks » Expanding Fronts - Empire Beta 0.1.1 (Manual Install)

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Expanding Fronts - Empire Beta 0.1.1 (Manual Install)

Author File Description
Gen_Rhys_Dallows This extensive update fixes numerous bugs and balance issues. Also included are several new units, and map design objects. This download includes a manual installation archive for users having trouble with the automatic installer.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
res1fwfu I have played this game since it game out, and experimented with a lot of mods on this site. This new expansion pack is pretty large and def brings new life to the game. Please lets keep this going. Hopefully with Star Wars VII coming people will get back into this game.

[Edited on 08/10/14 @ 04:57 PM]

res1fwfu If anyone is still working on this something cool to add would be the ability to create heroes from a new building like an advance jedi temple. The reason i suggest a new building, is because I enjoyed the Jedi Force Powers 1-4 Mods, but one of their biggest flaws was if you built a unit before the hero, you could then click on the hero a bunch of times and create multiple heroes. This problem would be eliminated if the heroes were in a separate building as they are created instantly.

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:1,022
Favorites: [Who?]1
Size:153.82 MB
Added:01/05/14