Home
New Releases
New Reviews
New Comments
Top-Rated

Submit File
Browse Categories
New Files

Campaigns » Crónicas del Clon24 DEMO (Spanish)

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Crónicas del Clon24 DEMO (Spanish)

Author File Description
Stormtrooper24
File Details
Clone Campaigns required?: Yes
Style: Other
Number of scenarios: 1
This campaign it's in Spanish so...
probably you can understand some things...

Hey this is only a simple demo probably in a few months this campaign will be complete.

This campaign use sounds so you I prepared a tutorial in the file for put the created sounds.

The history is of a simple Clone in Geonosis.
His number is 24.

¡¡¡ENJOY!!!
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
herrero_boss La verdad es que me esta gustando la campana, pero la demo fue muy corta :(
Como consejo, trata de aprovechar mejor el espacio del primer escenario, porque esta muy elaborado, pero no se puede explorar gran parte de el.

EDIT:Tradúcelo al inglés para que más gente pueda jugar la campana (o si quieres yo puedo traducirla)

[Edited on 12/10/16 @ 10:00 PM]

Darth Kiro
Rating
Breakdown
Playability3.0
Balance2.0
Creativity3.0
Map Design4.0
Story/Instructions3.0
The first time I downloaded this it caused a crash. But today, 8 months later, I realised what might be the reason. This scenario is played slightly with the mod EF [I've seen this problem more than once - the author uses a mod and doesn't tell about it >:(]. I found the fact it works only with EF strange as I didn't see any stuff from EF.

Playability: 3

Fairly good. There aren't things which may be glitched and the background music can create the sense for a battle atmosphere. But sense this is detetiorated by the fact, that during most of the time the Rebuplic and CIS aren't even fighting... I think that is purposely as soon the battle everywhere would be over, but it seems strange to see warring factions whose armies stand idle...

Otherwise, simple gameplay - move forward and kill the enemies.

One more thing, as P1 starts in Tech Level 3, he has researched *holonet tranceiver* and that way sees everything, which his allies see, including the scouts in the west corner of the map.

Balance: 2

It is written the this is the story of a simple clone... Well, this clone is not so simple as he has +100 HP and +49 ATK. Despite this fact, the enemies are still worthy opponents for him. However, with the medics you can find around the battlefield and the other republic troopers' support, it's definitely not a hard task to reach your final destination

Creativity: 2.5

Certainly, nothing very creative here. The current event is the battle on Geonosis, which has already been done many times and one of the main objectives is to destroy the battleship core, which is also old.

On the other hand, there is a different point of view here - the one of a single soldier. The background music is also a good addition.

Map design: 4

The best element of the scenario. Naturally looking terrain with good amounts of elevation and eye candy. But there were some tree masses and as I say again the action takes part on GEONOSIS (planet which isn't known for its forests), this is a dispancery. Also the republic had some building in the back lines and I can't think of how have they built the so quickly...

Story/Instructions: 3

They were written in Spanish, so I could understand only some words. But from the volume of the texts and from the few things I understood, I would give 3.

Additional comment:

A promising demo. I dare to say, it would be worth to download the full campaign when/if it's ready.

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Playability3.0
Balance2.0
Creativity3.0