HG Main Mafia Forum
Moderated by GoSailing, Blatant

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: CUVM Game Thread
« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
posted 09-20-10 06:55 PM CT (US)   
Mothers Against Deliciousness (MAD) runs the small community of Cuisine, Louisiana. They've put a hit on some sweet and savory townies who refuse to change their ways. That's about it; your emails should explain the rest.

Game starts Night-0, so send in your actions to me.

Alive:
Davstar (Mrs. Mushrooms; goog; mafia; won)
Dom (Det. Glazed Donuts; cop; town; lost)
Ensemble_Nut (Mrs. Liver Onions; goon; mafia; won)
Gil (Vanilla Frosting; vanilla; town; lost)

Dead:
Catabre (Red Apple; doctor; town; assassinated)
Ferret (Vanilla I. Cream; vanilla; town; lynched)
Heir (Vanilla Yogurt; vanilla; town; assassinated)

And, yes. The food theme was made up on the spot.

█▄ █▄█ ▄█▀ ▀█▀
I too always thought "blog" would sound less silly as the years went by.
Mozzarella Man Cheddar Chap, Brie Bloke, Gorgonzola Guy, Feta Fellow, Wensleydale Warrior, Edam Emperor, Parmesan Priest,
Munster Mate, Asiago Associate, Provolone Player, Havarti Hunk, Romano Rabbi, Swiss Soldier, Limburger Lass, Gouda Gentleman

[This message has been edited by Mozzarella Man (edited 09-27-2010 @ 07:36 PM).]

Replies:
posted 09-21-10 07:21 PM CT (US)     1 / 67  
I have received one action. Come on, people!

█▄ █▄█ ▄█▀ ▀█▀
Mozzarella Man Cheddar Chap, Brie Bloke, Gorgonzola Guy, Feta Fellow, Wensleydale Warrior, Edam Emperor, Parmesan Priest,
Munster Mate, Asiago Associate, Provolone Player, Havarti Hunk, Romano Rabbi, Swiss Soldier, Limburger Lass, Gouda Gentleman
posted 09-22-10 02:43 PM CT (US)     2 / 67  

█▄ █▄█ ▄█▀ ▀█▀
posted 09-22-10 03:45 PM CT (US)     3 / 67  
Actually, you have three hours to send in your night action if you have not sent it in. I do not prod; I do not randomize.

█▄ █▄█ ▄█▀ ▀█▀

[This message has been edited by Mozzarella Man (edited 09-22-2010 @ 03:58 PM).]

posted 09-22-10 05:36 PM CT (US)     4 / 67  
It is now Day-1.

The mothers of MAD have apparently had quite enough of Dr. Red Apple. It was second breakfast time when Dr. Apple's neighbor, Mr. Any Citrus Ever, went to check on him. Mr. Ever found Dr. Apple dead, and I'm tired of writing this terrible flavor, so I'll just tell you that Catabre (the doctor) has died.

There are six of you alive, so it takes four votes to lynch. Choose wisely.

█▄ █▄█ ▄█▀ ▀█▀
posted 09-22-10 07:02 PM CT (US)     5 / 67  

If one of you two up top can replace Heir, that'd be much appreciated.

Apparently not.

█▄ █▄█ ▄█▀ ▀█▀

[This message has been edited by Mozzarella Man (edited 09-22-2010 @ 07:06 PM).]

posted 09-22-10 07:06 PM CT (US)     6 / 67  
I'll play, don't worry.

"Chaos is a ladder." - Petyr Middlefinger

"I love it when Heir is scum and knows he's been rumbled, he goes a bit mad."- Newt_Gunray

"And on that day my respect for Herr grew four fold" - SirDante
posted 09-22-10 07:22 PM CT (US)     7 / 67  
Well, there's one person who'll play.

█▄ █▄█ ▄█▀ ▀█▀
posted 09-22-10 08:21 PM CT (US)     8 / 67  
Ok, so you need a mass prod.

Gil should be active from tomorrow onwards.

I'm surprised I wasn't killed. (Premature and silly) deductions:
Gil is not scum.
Dom is not scum.
I am not scum.

Guessing from the people who would probably consider Cat a big enough threat to kill him first, I would have to say that Brighty tops my list of suspects.

"I love it when Heir is scum and knows he's been rumbled, he goes a bit mad."- Newt_Gunray

posted 09-22-10 10:44 PM CT (US)     9 / 67  
Heir is the most interesting character right now.

He evidently didn't send it a night action, leading Mozzy to think he needed to be replaced. However, we still had a kill.

He wasn't the doc, leading me to think he's our cop. The other option is that he's the mafia killer, and Mozzy went to another mafia member to get his action.

I don't think we have anyone on the game besides mafia/doc/cop; probably a 2v5 situation.

IF we have another cop who investigated someone besides Cata or Heir I'd like us to discussion the pros and cons of having them reveal... I think we'd catch scum (Heir) and potentially clear two players (cop + their target). We'd lose our cop, of course, but with the small number of players finding one scum is worth the cop

Official OD Fantasy Football Champion
Official OD Rock-Paper-Scissors Champion
Official Champion of Gender-Confused Forumers Everywhere
"ferret has a well-known reputation for trickery and deception"
posted 09-22-10 11:00 PM CT (US)     10 / 67  
I asked to be replaced because of events in another game, but thought the better of it.

posted 09-22-10 11:34 PM CT (US)     11 / 67  
@Mozzy - You need to change the title of the thread, each time I look at it passing it reads like "CUM Game Thread" which is just plain wrong.

posted 09-22-10 11:35 PM CT (US)     12 / 67  
at it in passing
Fixed.

posted 09-22-10 11:51 PM CT (US)     13 / 67  
I don't prod. Players can feel free to prod for me, but I don't prod as a rule.

Well, if I had a mod here....

█▄ █▄█ ▄█▀ ▀█▀
posted 09-23-10 06:48 AM CT (US)     14 / 67  
Just call it Completely Unannounced Mafia. Who needs the vanilla anyway?

EE forever
posted 09-23-10 09:32 AM CT (US)     15 / 67  
Confirmed.
Who am I replacing?

Quote (anonymous) You are the
smartest, yet dumbest person I've
ever met.

LOST: Brain. Pretty small. Lost
several years ago at birth. small reward.
posted 09-23-10 03:19 PM CT (US)     16 / 67  
I'm here!!

@Heir-How did you come up with those conclusions? [Just the last two, I'm fine with the first one ]

There's no place I can be, since I found Serenity.

Stop playing so erotic, dammit! - theferret
Well, that's like wanting to get raped by a nine-inch dick instead of a ten-inch. - Moff
I was being stupid. - Herr
posted 09-23-10 04:09 PM CT (US)     17 / 67  
Good luck town!

"Apparently, arguing for the right to do something no-one wants to do is the lifeblood of HG." - TaylorFlame

"Whatever happened, BFME2H did it better. No Exceptions." - EnemyofJupitor
posted 09-23-10 04:10 PM CT (US)     18 / 67  
im fine with the first too, personally i think heir will be innocent! but Brighty seems like the most experienced member left who would think that catabre is a threat to mafia so

Vote: Brighty

"Xeno is clearly the evil Chuck Norris reincarnate" - Major Helper
"Honestly, I thought Nick Clegg was a classmate of Dom's" - Mozzarella Man
"HIS POOR GRAMMAR MAKES SENSE NOW, HE IS AN ELEPHANT" - Ashrzr
"sometimes, I get that paranoid feeling that someone knows I'm watching them" - Rotaretilbo
"I have no intention of confirming or denying whether or not I have or do masturbate" - Rotaretilbo
posted 09-23-10 04:30 PM CT (US)     19 / 67  
Because if either of Gil or Razor were scum they would have killed me first. I'm not sure about Razor, but I think that's how Gil would operate.

posted 09-23-10 04:34 PM CT (US)     20 / 67  
if i was mafia,i wouldnt have aimed for anyone in particular due to my newbieness :P

anyway what are other peoples views on catabre's death?

"sometimes, I get that paranoid feeling that someone knows I'm watching them" - Rotaretilbo
"I have no intention of confirming or denying whether or not I have or do masturbate" - Rotaretilbo
posted 09-23-10 06:15 PM CT (US)     21 / 67  
Ensemble (Nax) has replaced Brighty.

█▄ █▄█ ▄█▀ ▀█▀
posted 09-24-10 12:13 PM CT (US)     22 / 67  
I think Heir is suspicious because Catabre was not so well known as Heir, who is known to be a good player. Since people would aim for the veteran players first it seems most likely that someone would go for heir, unless Heir is part of the mafia.

At sunrise we will all dance the hempen jig
so raise up your pint of rum and take another of swig!
posted 09-24-10 03:41 PM CT (US)     23 / 67  
Or mafia know that I'm smart and since I'm well known I am likely to be protected. Again, I deem you, Gil and Razor to not be experienced enough to think as deeply as that, and since I know I'm not scum, that leaves Brighty and Ferret.

The "deep thinking" thing above is not a slight on any of you, just speaking from what I used to do earlier on. You guys might well be much more mentally developed than me. I know Gil is.[/hilarious joke]

posted 09-24-10 07:36 PM CT (US)     24 / 67  

EE forever
posted 09-25-10 01:07 PM CT (US)     25 / 67  
I kept checking the sign up thread and just assumed Mozzy was really lazy. CUVM is very ambiguous.... And now I'm replaced.
posted 09-25-10 04:05 PM CT (US)     26 / 67  
Sorry about that. I responded to you via MSN.

█▄ █▄█ ▄█▀ ▀█▀
posted 09-26-10 01:48 AM CT (US)     27 / 67  
I know Gil is.
Face it, I'm awesome. We had this discussion earlier also.

But your logic is correct. However, normally,I'd have targeted you with my ability, not killed you. Would have been too obvious.

Now where?

Well, that's like wanting to get raped by a nine-inch dick instead of a ten-inch. - Moff
posted 09-26-10 03:29 AM CT (US)     28 / 67  
Only if it's not an exam Gil, only then.

Now that we know that Brighty was inactive, because if he had an action and had sent it in, then he wouldn't have been replaced, it only stands to reason that Ferret is our most logical suspect, unless he has logic to the contrary. Therefore, I demand that either Ferret produce that logic in court or reveal his true purposes in this game.

posted 09-26-10 04:36 AM CT (US)     29 / 67  
Okay, with 6 players, there should be 4+2 system.
According to Heir analysis,
I'm not scum.
Dom is not.
Heir isn't since he didn't send in his action very early.
Brighty/Ensemble isn't since he was inactive.

Not sure about Davstar.

All right, we go with ferret. And its a while since he posted.

posted 09-26-10 04:57 AM CT (US)     30 / 67  
There were originally 7 players Gil, so it would be 5+2. But I don't think there are 2 scum. I never said there were.

If we had 2 scum, then town would start in a lynch or lose situation (working the math). We're dealing with only one scum on here.

posted 09-26-10 10:12 AM CT (US)     31 / 67  
Gil, ftr, Heir's analysis is complete bull and really has no rational backing to stand on. It's all well and good to try and guess who would do what but the majority of Heir's argument assumes that you, Davstar & Razor aren't independent enough to pick a random name out of a list, and would instead target someone they know.

That's bull.

posted 09-26-10 01:55 PM CT (US)     32 / 67  
UNVOTE

VOTE: Ferret

for the fact he is trying to divert suspicion away from himself onto Heir when heir is innocent.

And i doubt there is more than 1 scum.

posted 09-26-10 02:52 PM CT (US)     33 / 67  
Well, Gil and Razor at least have already confirmed my assumption to be true, so...

posted 09-26-10 03:20 PM CT (US)     34 / 67  
This game is so wtf

EE forever
posted 09-26-10 03:48 PM CT (US)     35 / 67  
This game is so wtf
Eh?

posted 09-26-10 04:38 PM CT (US)     36 / 67  
lol
posted 09-26-10 05:30 PM CT (US)     37 / 67  
Vote:Ferret

This is a pretty small game. Its not supposed to stretch out late. The town suspects you.

posted 09-26-10 06:39 PM CT (US)     38 / 67  
Hmmmmm Ferret's words are logical and it is natural to try and defend yourself from people trying to lynch you.

Also i've not yet seen any proof that heir is innocent R4zOr94 unless your a cop and have a report on him all we have is heir's word that he isn't in the mafia. If you do have proof is innocent I will concede the point and join you on voting for Ferret but at the moment I find Heir too suspicious.

posted 09-26-10 08:47 PM CT (US)     39 / 67  
for the fact he is trying to divert suspicion away from himself onto Heir when heir is innocent.
How do you know Heir is innocent?

posted 09-26-10 08:52 PM CT (US)     40 / 67  
Ferret: 2 (Dom, Gil)

█▄ █▄█ ▄█▀ ▀█▀
posted 09-27-10 04:12 AM CT (US)     41 / 67  
It looks... pretty cut and dry for me. Vote: TheFerret.
Even if we screw this up, we have another shot tomorrow. Unless Mozzy was a complete moron made an uncharacteristic error and put the town straight into a lynch or lose situation with six players.

Quote (anonymous) You are the
smartest, yet dumbest person I've
ever met.

LOST: Brain. Pretty small. Lost
several years ago at birth. small reward.
posted 09-27-10 04:26 AM CT (US)     42 / 67  
Alright I'll hammer.
vote:Ferret

posted 09-27-10 09:32 AM CT (US)     43 / 67  
I feel your pain ferret. Even if you're scum, that was, well... strange...

EE forever
posted 09-27-10 10:01 AM CT (US)     44 / 67  
Strange? not really. That was old school mafia, no rhyme, reason, common sense or logic behind it!

I'm a VT, by the way. Nice job guys.

posted 09-27-10 10:25 AM CT (US)     45 / 67  
Mr. Vanilla I. Cream has been lynched. He was a vanilla townie, and an enemy of Mothers Against Deliciousness (MAD).

It is now Night-2, send in your actions.

█▄ █▄█ ▄█▀ ▀█▀
posted 09-27-10 10:31 AM CT (US)     46 / 67  
WTF? You lynched him without him even claiming? Seriously?! I mean, can't a guy even sleep in peace? How idiotic!

posted 09-27-10 12:07 PM CT (US)     47 / 67  
Seriously?!

2 votes were enough for pressure.
That was real scummy Davstar, first defending Ferret and then hammering him!

Seems like we didn't realize our mistakes from Religion Mafia.

posted 09-27-10 12:36 PM CT (US)     48 / 67  
Both mine and ferrets words fell onto deaf ears, my voice wouldn't have swayed you from your course so i saw no need to try. Besides I have had my reservations and I still find it suspicious that Heir, who started as a suspicious character, being easily claimed as innocent, and the person being suspected being hounded even when he defended himself with logic. I also find it suspicious that both gil and r4zor just follow Heir's opinions. I've not yet seen any evidence to say heir is innocent and he started the hounding of a townie, why am I the only one who finds that suspicious? I hammered him to continue the game and I was right in trying to defend a townie.

posted 09-27-10 01:40 PM CT (US)     49 / 67  
Both mine and ferrets words fell onto deaf ears, my voice wouldn't have swayed you from your course so i saw no need to try.
And what would you define as our course? Lynching Ferret? Did I say even once that I wanted him lynched?

You claim that you defended a townie despite having hammered him? And then you blame me of all the people when I was the only one who didn't vote for Ferret? Are you serious?

Come on Davstar, if you're indulging in a blatantly scummy action, at least make your reasons less stupid.

posted 09-27-10 04:55 PM CT (US)     50 / 67  
WHOA! WAIT! WTF! Ferret wasnt meant to get lynched only pressured o.O

« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
HeavenGames » Forums » HG Main Mafia Forum » CUVM Game Thread
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
HeavenGames