HG Main Mafia Forum
Moderated by GoSailing, Blatant

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Xiaolin Showdown Mafia: Confirmations
« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
posted 08-01-11 01:01 PM CT (US)   

The Emperor Scorpion has revealed itself!
Whoever controls this shen gong wu will have the power of manipulating all other wu, and victory must surely be theirs. The Xiaolin monks ran from the temple to get their hands on this fine trophy, but the forces of evil were not prepared to let that happen. Chase Young and his army confronted the Xiaolin warriors in a showdown to decide the fate of the world.

There will be very few roles with powers. Instead, you will each be given a shen gong wu at random when the game starts. Each wu will have its own unique power, and later in the game you can combine wu to form combos. Even if you do not decide to use your wu, you must email me with the name of one person each night to pass on your wu to. After the game day has finished, if that person is still alive they will receive your wu. There are a few rules to stop the wu pooling:
The mafia can only pass wu between them for one night. Once the wu has passed between two mafia members, it MUST be passed to a non-mafia member.
You will not know for certain who gave you your wu.
You cannot pass wu to the same player twice consecutively.
You should not form 'ping pong circuits' - where wu is kept between two players. If I detect these I will ask you to name another player.
If a wu combo is possible, you will be notified.
Default mafia rules apply, this section will be published in full when all signups have been confirmed.

The exception to the above rules is the Kazusu Atom, the wu which the Xiaolin monks will use to kill the forces of Chase Young. This wu is continuously kept by Raimundo (godfather) and will be passed down to other monks upon the event of his death. The Kazusu Atom will not only kill its target, but will vapourise any shen gong wu they have. The player killed and the shen gong wu lost along with their details will be included in the night writeup.

Each shen gong wu also has a relative power level. This decides which wu is more powerful if a case arises where their abilities clash.

Please ask for clarification if any of the above is not clear.

Current signups:
I don't have forever to host this mafia so will impose deadlines where I see fit and night will only last 48 hours. Do not sign up if you are not commited to playing.

I will also need a co-host (who cannot play) to carry on hosting this while I am away (20-27th) and until the end if this mafia is not finished by the end of September. The co-host will be CCed all role emails, night actions and a copy of my shen gong wu database.
Co-host: Henrz
1. Herr Elessar | ritvikmats()gmail.com
2. President Nooogaabeey | reach268()hotmail.com
3. Abhaas Periagil | hg.periagil()hotmail.com
4. THYMOLE | thymole()yahoo.com
5. Boukary | guardofosiris()gmail.com
6. Coldviper | HGcoldviper()hotmail.com
7. Adder | adder7289()gmail.com
8. The Unconvincing Spook | holmeswatson86()yahoo.com
9. scragins | basebilbo()gmail.com
10. Peralta | matak.warrior()gmail.com
11. BastWorshiper | r76michael()yahoo.com
12. WRP | wrp_beater()hotmail.it
13. Mozzarella Man | pspaperstacks()gmail.com
14. If_Was_A_Ville | AoE3boards()gmail.com
15. Daimond Daimondo | daimonddaimondo()yahoo.in
16. Pulse_of_Shift | jac112489()msn.com
17. Blatant VII | timsgrant()yahoo.com
18. Anstar10 | bbanstar()gmail.com

______________________________________ Yeebaagooon ______________________________________
____________________ AoMH Seraph ____________________
"You can't trust yeebaagooon to lead a rebelion, He would send everyone to steal mirrors so he could bask in his own brilliance." - Out Reach
"Yeebaagooon had never seen a more handsome man in all his life. He couldn't control himself, He needed to act. Gripping the mirror in his strong arms he kissed the figure before him..." - Out Reach
AoMH: Unfinished Scenarios|Singleplayer: Codename Ripto|Multiplayer: Minigames Z|CSC 7
Ex Seraphs Dictator, Spore Heaven Seraph

[This message has been edited by Yeebaagooon (edited 08-06-2011 @ 03:12 PM).]

Replies:
posted 08-01-11 01:24 PM CT (US)     1 / 61  
Here? I thought this was going to be your gift to AoMH.

In.

"Chaos is a ladder." - Petyr Middlefinger

"I love it when Heir is scum and knows he's been rumbled, he goes a bit mad."- Newt_Gunray

"And on that day my respect for Herr grew four fold" - SirDante
posted 08-01-11 01:35 PM CT (US)     2 / 61  
Sure why not In.

Out Reach
The guy who writes the erotic fan fiction in Yeebaagoon's signature
posted 08-01-11 01:40 PM CT (US)     3 / 61  
Xiaolin Showdown.

Hell yeah!

hg.periagil@hotmail.com

There's no place I can be, since I found Serenity.

Stop playing so erotic, dammit! - theferret
Well, that's like wanting to get raped by a nine-inch dick instead of a ten-inch. - Moff
I was being stupid. - Herr
posted 08-01-11 01:42 PM CT (US)     4 / 61  
thymole@yahoo.com

I thought Raimundo was a good guy?
posted 08-01-11 01:44 PM CT (US)     5 / 61  
Yeah, but I want evil to win <3.

______________________________________ Yeebaagooon ______________________________________
"You can't trust yeebaagooon to lead a rebelion, He would send everyone to steal mirrors so he could bask in his own brilliance." - Out Reach
"Yeebaagooon had never seen a more handsome man in all his life. He couldn't control himself, He needed to act. Gripping the mirror in his strong arms he kissed the figure before him..." - Out Reach
AoMH: Unfinished Scenarios|Singleplayer: Codename Ripto|Multiplayer: Minigames Z|CSC 7
posted 08-01-11 02:38 PM CT (US)     6 / 61  
Make sure there is an Ants in your Pants one (named wrong probably).
posted 08-01-11 04:25 PM CT (US)     7 / 61  
Yeah, but I want evil to win <3.
A noble sentiment indeed.

"I love it when Heir is scum and knows he's been rumbled, he goes a bit mad."- Newt_Gunray

posted 08-01-11 05:35 PM CT (US)     8 / 61  
I guess I'm in.

guardofosiris at gmail dot com

castwcrt rip 2010-2010
posted 08-01-11 06:09 PM CT (US)     9 / 61  
In Finally!!!
posted 08-01-11 06:40 PM CT (US)     10 / 61  
In.

Adder |
"I would like to wonder if Adder always acts like a stuck up asshole?" - Coldviper
posted 08-02-11 02:17 AM CT (US)     11 / 61  
posted 08-02-11 06:28 AM CT (US)     12 / 61  
You can put me in as a replacement or if you really need someone to get the game started, but due to sleeping when most of the posts are made i don't like playing games with over 16 players.

basebilbo@gmail.com
posted 08-02-11 07:36 AM CT (US)     13 / 61  
Halfway there, getting really excited about this now most of the admin stuff has been set up .
If this mafia is to be completed in good time, then each day should last 5 real days.

posted 08-02-11 08:12 AM CT (US)     14 / 61  
In. matak.warrior@gmail.com

Wow, haven't watched XS in what? 5 years?
posted 08-02-11 10:23 AM CT (US)     15 / 61  
This looks interesting. I'd like to play.

r76michael(at)yahoo(dot)com

"It is impossible to enjoy idling thoroughly unless one has plenty of work to do. There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Wasting time is merely an occupation then, and a most exhausting one. Idleness, like kisses, to be sweet must be stolen." -- Jerome K. Jerome

"Some people become so expert at reading between the lines they don't read the lines." -- Margaret Millar

ERADICATE CONDESCENSION! (That means don't talk down to people.)
posted 08-02-11 11:05 AM CT (US)     16 / 61  
TEH WRP IS BACK

Gonna practice mafia skills. Haven't practiced them in months
/in

You know my email.

But in case you don't,
wrp_beater(at)hotmail(dot)it

AoMH retired Scenario designer
Skarr: "I wish WRP_Beater would stop abusing the poor BBCode."
lostrozzacavalli: "Mezzo e un minuto." | "I'm joking ragazzo."
Dr. Newt: "You are WRP. A slightly manic Italian presence on the forums, you have improved over the years to be a fairly reliable pair of hands, either as town or scum."

[This message has been edited by WRP (edited 08-02-2011 @ 11:07 AM).]

posted 08-02-11 11:12 AM CT (US)     17 / 61  
Please use HGcoldviper@hotmail.com Yeeb.
posted 08-02-11 03:50 PM CT (US)     18 / 61  
:O! The Lynchable WRP-ee-poo has returned!

But then again, they always do... :I

How you been?
posted 08-02-11 04:19 PM CT (US)     19 / 61  
Well, I've been playing Transformice since I left. You should check it out, it's changed A LOT since Hookers found it and posted a thread in AoMH.

Uh uh, so you still remember that lynchable thing, huh? Effing naughty Thy...

Dr. Newt: "You are WRP. A slightly manic Italian presence on the forums, you have improved over the years to be a fairly reliable pair of hands, either as town or scum."
posted 08-02-11 04:57 PM CT (US)     20 / 61  
In hindsight it was pretty unreasonable :P
posted 08-02-11 06:13 PM CT (US)     21 / 61  
/in

I really am regretting switching out of Animal Farm. I thought that I wouldn't have regular internet access for a long time.

█▄ █▄█ ▄█▀ ▀█▀
I too always thought "blog" would sound less silly as the years went by.
Mozzarella Man Cheddar Chap, Brie Bloke, Gorgonzola Guy, Feta Fellow, Wensleydale Warrior, Edam Emperor, Parmesan Priest,
Munster Mate, Asiago Associate, Provolone Player, Havarti Hunk, Romano Rabbi, Swiss Soldier, Limburger Lass, Gouda Gentleman
posted 08-02-11 06:50 PM CT (US)     22 / 61  
I'll play /in

AoE3boards@gmail.com

posted 08-03-11 08:59 AM CT (US)     23 / 61  
And WRP hosted a mafia at Transformice forums so he can't be that unpracticed ;D.

Welcome, to my domain.

My Email is: Henrz.me@hotmail.com

kthx.
posted 08-03-11 09:09 AM CT (US)     24 / 61  
Yeah, uh, I did host one there.
Had to end it prematurely on Day 1. :'(

[This message has been edited by WRP (edited 08-03-2011 @ 09:10 AM).]

posted 08-03-11 09:10 AM CT (US)     25 / 61  
4 more, try and pull people in please .

posted 08-03-11 11:46 AM CT (US)     26 / 61  
IN .Ok wikipedia here I come.

~~~~~Email: daimonddaimondo@yahoo.in~~~~~
posted 08-03-11 12:23 PM CT (US)     27 / 61  
I don't know anything about this thing, but I'll play.

jac112489@msn.com

Rick: POS is literally the best poster.
Lunatic: POS, you are awesome, can I marry you?
posted 08-03-11 12:36 PM CT (US)     28 / 61  
Wiki will be helpful .
I think you can also watch a few episodes on youtube.

posted 08-03-11 01:16 PM CT (US)     29 / 61  
WRP!!

castwcrt rip 2010-2010
posted 08-03-11 01:23 PM CT (US)     30 / 61  
*Was blackmailed*

In

Yes, I began my journey alone, and I ended it alone.
But that does not mean that I walked alone. ~ Brandon Sanderson
posted 08-04-11 03:01 AM CT (US)     31 / 61  
Just an fyi, I'm unfamiliar with the flavor and I have no interest in looking up flavor for games unless I'm already dedicated to the game because of the theme; I'm here to play a mafia game regardless of flavor so don't expect much out of me from a flavor aspect.

█▄ █▄█ ▄█▀ ▀█▀
I too always thought "blog" would sound less silly as the years went by.
Mozzarella Man Cheddar Chap, Brie Bloke, Gorgonzola Guy, Feta Fellow, Wensleydale Warrior, Edam Emperor, Parmesan Priest,
Munster Mate, Asiago Associate, Provolone Player, Havarti Hunk, Romano Rabbi, Swiss Soldier, Limburger Lass, Gouda Gentleman
posted 08-04-11 06:30 AM CT (US)     32 / 61  
Yeeby gave me last place as a birthday prezzie
I'm in and he has my email.

~~~~~~ My Work | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | Mods ~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | Scenarios ~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~ Analysis | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | Also my Website ~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | ~~~~~~~~~~
ᵇʸ ᵉᵘʳᵒᵗᵒᵒˡ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | ᵇʸ ᵉᵘʳᵒᵗᵒᵒˡ
posted 08-04-11 06:35 AM CT (US)     33 / 61  
Most excellent.
Role emails will now be sent along with your wu for tonight. Confirm in this thread when you have received your email. No strategising.

(The number is your player number for ease of tracking later for Henrz)

[This message has been edited by Yeebaagooon (edited 08-04-2011 @ 07:04 AM).]

posted 08-04-11 06:43 AM CT (US)     34 / 61  
Confirmed.

Out Reach
The guy who writes the erotic fan fiction in Yeebaagoon's signature
posted 08-04-11 06:52 AM CT (US)     35 / 61  
Yo ho Anastar is here.

Confirmed
posted 08-04-11 06:53 AM CT (US)     36 / 61  
Just an fyi, I'm unfamiliar with the flavor and I have no interest in looking up flavor for games unless I'm already dedicated to the game because of the theme; I'm here to play a mafia game regardless of flavor so don't expect much out of me from a flavor aspect.

posted 08-04-11 07:04 AM CT (US)     37 / 61  
Confirmation status=Affirmative

~~~~~~ My Work | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | Mods ~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | Scenarios ~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~ Analysis | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | Also my Website ~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | ~~~~~~~~~~
ᵇʸ ᵉᵘʳᵒᵗᵒᵒˡ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ | ᵇʸ ᵉᵘʳᵒᵗᵒᵒˡ

[This message has been edited by Anstar10 (edited 08-04-2011 @ 07:12 AM).]

posted 08-04-11 07:06 AM CT (US)     38 / 61  
Confirmed!

There's no place I can be, since I found Serenity.

Stop playing so erotic, dammit! - theferret
Well, that's like wanting to get raped by a nine-inch dick instead of a ten-inch. - Moff
I was being stupid. - Herr
posted 08-04-11 07:24 AM CT (US)     39 / 61  
posted 08-04-11 07:52 AM CT (US)     40 / 61  
Confirmed!

posted 08-04-11 08:20 AM CT (US)     41 / 61  
posted 08-04-11 09:48 AM CT (US)     42 / 61  
Confirmed

"It is impossible to enjoy idling thoroughly unless one has plenty of work to do. There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Wasting time is merely an occupation then, and a most exhausting one. Idleness, like kisses, to be sweet must be stolen." -- Jerome K. Jerome

"Some people become so expert at reading between the lines they don't read the lines." -- Margaret Millar

ERADICATE CONDESCENSION! (That means don't talk down to people.)
posted 08-04-11 10:10 AM CT (US)     43 / 61  
yep

Yes, I began my journey alone, and I ended it alone.
But that does not mean that I walked alone. ~ Brandon Sanderson
posted 08-04-11 10:16 AM CT (US)     44 / 61  
Yo Dog I heard you like Emails.
So I put an email in yo email so you can Email while I email.

Confirmed

posted 08-04-11 12:12 PM CT (US)     45 / 61  
Confirmed yo.

Rick: POS is literally the best poster.
Lunatic: POS, you are awesome, can I marry you?
posted 08-04-11 12:34 PM CT (US)     46 / 61  
There seems to be a bit of a misunderstanding,
'Evil' allegiance means you are the town, as the bad guys are the town in the setup.
The mafia are the Xiaolin Monks, as stated in the OP.

posted 08-04-11 12:40 PM CT (US)     47 / 61  
Confirmed.

Adder |
"I would like to wonder if Adder always acts like a stuck up asshole?" - Coldviper
posted 08-04-11 12:44 PM CT (US)     48 / 61  
I also know nothing about the flavor... but how many characters are in the show?

Adder |
posted 08-04-11 12:51 PM CT (US)     49 / 61  
For those wanting to find out more, the wiki should provide you with everything you need to know.
You can also watch episodes on youtube.

posted 08-04-11 01:15 PM CT (US)     50 / 61  
Epistula confirmatoria.

« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
HeavenGames » Forums » HG Main Mafia Forum » Xiaolin Showdown Mafia: Confirmations
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
HeavenGames