Download File Post Review Post Comment

YsTheGreat

Author File Description
Senseisan
File Details
Difficulty: Olympian
Number of episodes: 3
Minimap:
When Atlants and Minoans falled in decline , they did'nt worship enough Poseidon ...
To have a place to rest he ordered the Titans the basements of a city in the middle of his wet and foamy kingdom , around whitch he gathered all tha fish of the atlanteans and minoans coasts , as first warning ...
To see what happened , build the city !

Needs some tricks , like cliff feeding and forced walkers . Room is very scarce , and you need 3 temples , spare the room for building Athena's and Dyonisos in later episode .
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
yokoono Where is YsTheGreat.pak ?.
Senseisan
File Author
Sorry , updated
zapo After downloading I found the adventure was not listed under Custom Adventures.

After investigating I found that only the first 55 (alphabetically) custom adventures are listed. YsTheGreat was number 60. I archived the other adventures. Now it's play time.
zapo I didn't stock pile all of the marble offered to me by Atlantis before it withered. Now I can't continue as there seems to be no alternative source. I finished Athena but could not build Dionysus. I played for several years, but no marble.

If you are required to accept every offer for marble in order to complete Episode 2, then I think you should give a hint that it is required, or provide an alternative source sometime later.

It's a nice adventure you have written but I don't know if I want to start E2 all over again.

zapo
Rating
Breakdown
Playability5.0
Balance4.0
Creativity5.0
Map Design5.0
Story/Instructions4.0
Playability: 5
You don't know what is coming, but at first it looks like you will have plenty of money and resources. Lots of room to build fisheries and you can sell a lot of fish at high prices. You also have three trading partners to buy the fish and supply you with everything you need. Also many gifts coming your way.

But, it is deceivingly tricky as Senseisan tells you.

I had to demolish and rebuild parts of the city many times. After figuring out what worked and what didn't I just started all over.

You need to pray a lot.

Balance: 4
It's all planning, building, and resource management. Be prepared and think ahead.

Creativity: 5
An unusual story that matches perfectly to the Episodes, goals, and map design.

Map Design: 5
This is one of the best small, single island adventures. It's cleverly designed with enough room to allow for variations in city planning and to get you in trouble. There are a lot of problems to solve.

Story/Instructions: 4
Simple story with sufficient instructions but deceiving difficult to accomplish.

Additional Comments:

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Playability5.0
Balance4.0