Back to Age of Empires Heaven Welcome to The Granary (Download Central)
Welcome
Downloads Home
Review Guidelines
Main site
Forums
Code of Conduct
Search

Advanced Search
Mods
Home
New Releases
New Reviews
New Comments
Top-Rated

Submit File
Browse Categories
New Files

Mods » UPatch HD 1.1

Download File Post Review Post Comment

UPatch HD 1.1

Author File Description
aoe_scout

------------ ! Download was moved - to the official site ! ------------

Please do not mirror/upload to other sites, use the link above instead.

For more details and full list of features - visit the official site.

NOTE: You are not allowed to use or include UPatch HD or any parts of it (including graphics) in other software, mods or websites (this includes re-uploading here) without the author's permission. You are not allowed to sell or bundle UPatch HD with other software, mods or services.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Bichho hello, I wonder how to add wheel to Persian and Macedonia using aoe/rord. I can't find any modification in the txt file. Sorry for my english, can you help me?
thanks you in advanced !
aoe_scout
File Author
Use Advanced Genie Editor, it's easier to modify with it.
Bichho thanks you. I did it.
But if three civilization Greek, Choson and Catharian face against with a combo of Chariot and Priest. How can they survive ?
aoe_scout
File Author
Check the list of changes - Chariot Archers and Priests are a little more balanced and it's now easier to survive than in the original game.
Bichho Greek vs Shang still very difficult 19.
I think that if Greek didn't have temple and 4 times resist on priest like Macedonia, it would be more balance. any idea ?
aoe_scout
File Author
Use the 2 new bonuses for Greek - better Slingers and free wall upgrades (yes, walls help). Cavalry is also cheaper. When you combine all of the above, you will get much better result. Or you can play with Macedonians, but I can't make Greek too similar to them. I also try to avoid too big changes to keep the game close to the original.

Your question is more for general strategy discussion (how to beat Chariot Archer dominance), than for UPatch in particular. Take a look at this thread - [http://aoe.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/aoecgi/display.cgi?action=ct&f=5,6200,,365], you will find it useful.

[Edited on 05/15/13 @ 10:16 PM]

ageage my good friend,Why don't you release your Upatch 1.1. I am very anxious.

[Edited on 06/17/13 @ 07:45 AM]

aoe_scout
File Author
I can't release it, because it's not ready, it takes a lot of work. If you want to help speed things up - test current version and give me your feedback. Share this with other people so more people can test. I can't release next version if only few people tested previous!

[Edited on 06/20/13 @ 12:25 PM]

Thompsoncs I think he confused the comment and review button, since his post isnt even a review to begin with. If he doesn't change it, better contact phatfish, dubstep or suppy, since this doesn't deserve such a rating.
aoe_scout
File Author
Yes, I will wait a little and do that. Thanks a lot, Thompsoncs.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Statistics
Downloads:26,421
Favorites: [Who?]32