Back to Age of Empires Heaven Welcome to The Granary (Download Central)
Welcome
Downloads Home
Review Guidelines
Main site
Forums
Code of Conduct
Search

Advanced Search
Utility Programs
Home
New Releases
New Reviews
New Comments
Top-Rated

Submit File
Browse Categories
New Files

Utility Programs » Spreadsheet with .per numbers

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Spreadsheet with .per numbers

Author File Description
Kastanje57 Actually, there's nothing new here.
The spreadsheet contains all existing listing as they come with the AoE/RoR software.
The value of this is that all different files (passive, defensive, aggressive, super aggressive etc.) are put together so one can easily see what the differences are and how they work.
It helped me a lot in understanding the use of the different numbers and settings.

The list is as complete as possible, it contains all information I could find on the use and meaning of these commands.

Update 7-dec-20: More new numbers, as well as the default.vc, are added to the spreadsheet. Also all the .vc files (predecessor of the .per files) I could find are included in the download.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
LeaWildcat I got the original AI's out of the Holy Man scenario and we have a new number for the list.

225 0 //SNAllowCivilianDefense
I am going to guess 0 and 1 are the choices, but which is yes and which is no, not sure.

Edit:

After testing today the 0 is no and 1 is yes.

[Edited on 11/12/20 @ 04:05 PM]

Kastanje57
File Author
What description would you use for this new item: 225 0 //SNAllowCivilianDefense?

Is it, when set to 1, that civilian's start to attack enemy units?
Or has it something to do with the civ. repairman use?
Or maybe sth. else?

Sorry for this late reaction, I'm very busy with the 4th scenario for my Hostage campaign so I didn't took look at the forumposts for a while.

In the meantime, I've found the old Default.per settings from a time that the per's were called .vc
The settings are from spring and summer 1997, before the first release of AoE.
The Agressive1.vc, The Passive.vc and the Defensive.vc e.g. are exactly the same as the .per's which are now in use.
My guess is that the Default.vc is more or less the one that is used in the basic software and thus the one which is referred to at the start of each .per file.

In this new upload of the .per values, I've added the Default.vc in the spreadsheet. To this, some more new numbers are included as well as no 225.
I've also added all the (old) .vc files I could find

[Edited on 12/07/20 @ 06:25 AM]

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:228
Favorites: [Who?]0