Author File Description
lws735
File Details
Version: The Conquerors 1.0c
Required Modpack (if not included with the download): Boss_3.2
Updated:
1.Faster age update.
2.Tactics adjust

This Ai can be used in any civ,but it only train infantry in most games.

Civ:any
Game-Type: any
Start-age:any
Population-set: 200
Other-Set:any
Cheat: No
Alliance-aid: Yes
Conqueror Version: 1.0,1.0C,UP1.X
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Campidoctoris Hi lws:

Your new AI is good, and it's natural because you made two great AIs like Boss and Kung Fu. Although it has a thing to correct: economical unbalances.

The way to resolve them is to see in which phases of the game you have too many resources of one type and to few of another. Or if you are delaying buildings or upgrades because you lack the resources. And later modify the gatherer percentages that you need.

Of course, you can't never take a perfect balance. But you can improve you code to take something better.

If you continue updating your AI I'll be glad to test it. ;)
lws735
File Author
Boss_1.47 have added in UP Ai ladder.

[Edited on 09/11/13 @ 09:13 PM]

lws735
File Author
Boss_1.47 have added in UP Ai ladder.

[Edited on 08/20/13 @ 09:10 PM]

Possidon
Official Reviewer
Rating
Boss_2.06 by lws735 is an AI file which focuses on training Infantry units. I played this AI on a 1v1 Death Match on a Full Land Random map starting in the Dark Age, on Standard Difficulty.

Rating: 3.5
While the AI is scripted well I didn't really find anything special about it. It is a pretty good AI for newer players as I doesn't rush to the castle age of Imperial Age, so it allows newer players to get used to the game with a slower build up, but when it is in the castle age is builds and army quickly and fills is base with a ridiculous amount of Barracks and Archery Ranges.

Defensively the AI is quite easy, as I don't think it tried to attack my base once. But Offensively I found it very challenging. Because it had built up such a large army of infantry units and hundreds of military buildings, everytime I got close to destroy half of the army and buildings, they were just rebuilt, and sometimes double before I could get anywhere close. It creates a challenging game, and it's quite fun.

The AI is fun and challenging but I think the fact that it only builds infantry is a downside, as all I had to do was charge at it with a cavalry army to defeat it. I think it needs to build cavalry to have a more varied battle style. I also think it needs to attack the other player as well for there to be a more varied gameplay, otherwise the player could just build a wonder and wait out the time to win. Thus AI is only good on Conquest victory conditions, otherwise it;s too easy to win, as you won't ever get attacked.

Additional Comments:
Overall a decent AI which can either be too easy or too challenging depending on which victory conditions you have. It's great at defending itself but it doesn't ever attack the player. It reminded me of a more challenging defensive version of the Standard AI.

A Good Attempt
Possidon
lws735
File Author
Thanks ,Possidon,
I'm very glad to got your comment and rating,
and I 'd like to updated my Ai.
Thanks again.

Lws

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login