Recent Updates

Mod Packs » Portuguese Civ Mod III - v 4.2b

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Portuguese Civ Mod III - v 4.2b

Author File Description
danielpereira
File Details
Version: The Conquerors 1.0c
The Portuguese Civ Mod III is the third installment of the Portuguese Civ Mod, and it adds nine new civs, on the top of the original five new civilizations of PCM II, and new gameplay features!

Features:
Includes all of the features of Portuguese Civ Mod I and II: wonder powers, support units, mecenary system, redesigned scout and sea buildings!
-Eighteen new civs (Portuguese, Aragonese, Moors, Berbers, Navarrese, Tupis, Dutch, Swahilis, Italians, Indians, Galicians, Indonesians, Leonese, Abyssinians, Burgundians, Kongolese and Polish) have been added with unique bonuses and features
-A completly new age, the Renaissance Age, with new units and technologies, has been added!
-A new resource, Experience, with an unique way to obtain it, has been added!
-The Mercenary system of the first version of the Portuguese Civ Mod has been expanded!
-A new gameplay feature for Real World Maps has been added: the Rare Resources system!
-And, as usual, all of this is packed in an intuitive and straightforward installer!

More information about the Portuguese Civ Mod III can be found at readme, which is included in the download, and also in the official ModDB page: https://www.moddb.com/mods/portuguese-civ-mod-ii/

For general discussions about the mod and scheduling of multiplayer games, you can join the official PCM Discord Server:
https://discord.gg/yRfMMbm

How to install it:
Just run the installer and follow the instructions given!
Pages: [1] 2 3 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Hawk_Tout Great work!

Can't wait for the update of "Extended Triggers Patch" for Userpatch 1.5!
danielpereira
File Author
@Hawk_Tout: Hey :D

First of all, thanks for the kind words, I'm glad you liked it :)

Regarding the Extended Triggers Patch: I have started to work in an UP 1.5 compatible version already. I hope I'll be able to release it soon! :D
WAIFor Hmmm, I thought this is a modpack with rules mixed of Age of Kings, Age of Empires III and Rise of Nations, yes?
danielpereira
File Author
@WAIFor: Well, in a way :D
Sebastien
Staff
this needs more downloads.
REVE4KOA Hi Daniel, I cannot download the file. I really want to play this so bad but the Chrome is blocking the download saying it is a dangerous file... Please help me :)
danielpereira
File Author
@REVE4KOA: Hello!

I'll see what I can do about that!

Best regards,
Daniel Pereira
Gallas Portuguese Civ Mod III Setup - 2.8.exe = INNO = {app}\pcm3\spectate.exe - Generik.NQADNLC trojan

huh?
danielpereira
File Author
@Gallas: Hello!

That spectate.exe file that was detected as a malicious file is, actually, the UP 1.5 spectator app... Apparently, some AVs detect that as a virus, even though it's completely safe, probably because UPX has been used to reduce the size of the executable file.

Either way, as I said, it's completely safe, since it's the unchanged UP 1.5 spectator app..

@REVE4KOA: Hey!

Sorry for taking too long to answer!

Which Anti-virus are you using? I guess that it might not be a problem in Google Chrome itself, but in the AV (since the safety check for files is done locally)... For some strange reasons, few AVs, most of the time, AVIRA, detect the PCM III installer as a malicious file, even though it's completely clean...

In case you are using AVIRA as an AV, I'll try to see what can be done...

Sorry for the trouble!
Cataphract887
Official Reviewer
While I dont believe for a moment there is actually a problem with this mod or its files, my firefox with no AV flagged the file as having 'dangerous content' or whatnot when I downloaded it. The same doesnt happen with chivalry for instance Simply as a PR move it might be a good idea to rework things to get rid of the false positives.
Pages: [1] 2 3 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Usefulness/Novelty5.0
Quality/Instructions4.9