New Releases
New Reviews
New Comments
Top-Rated

Submit File
Browse Categories
New Files
Recent Updates

Single Player Scenarios » DOOM Episode 3/5 (BETA)

Download File Post Review Post Comment

DOOM Episode 3/5 (BETA)

Author File Description
HELLKNIGHT61
File Details
Version: The Conquerors 1.0c
Style: Role Playing Only
Screenshot:
NOTE: If you have only the base game "The Conquerors v1.0" or more you don't need to download any other files from external or internal links to install this scenario. Because all required files are available in this file. You don't need to download any other files from external or internal links.

You need to have "at least" "The Conquerors v1.0" base game to install this file.

This file is not compatible with "HD Edition" due to "UserPatch v1.5" elements and "Vampire Revenge" file's new resources.

=== IMPORTANT INFORMATIONS ===

I have a 5 scenario single player DOOM campaign project. I finished the first, the second and the third scenario %100 percent. I wanted to release these 3 finished scenarios for you. I am waiting your both positive and negative feedbacks about this file. And also I am waiting your new ideas for my next DOOM scenarios.

If this file gets enough attention I will continue making DOOM scenarios to finish my 5 scenario DOOM campaign project. If this file is ignored I may stop making DOOM scenarios after this scenario. So give me feedback both positive and negative. Also you can give me new ideas for my next DOOM scenarios.

These scenarios have new spawning, ambush and teleportation mechanics with original DOOM monsters. You will find yourself fighting against original DOOM monsters.

These scenarios use original DOOM's sound effects. I downloaded original DOOM's mp3 sound effects for this project. In addition this file has some sound effects from DOOM 3 (2004), DOOM (2016) and DOOM 64 games to improve the atmosphere.

These scenarios have 3 difficulty settings. So every people (newbie, moderate, veteran etc...) can choose a suitable difficulty for them.

SCENARIO 1 (The Martian Civilization): Click HERE.

SCENARIO 2 (Union Aerospace Corporation): Click HERE.

SCENARIO 3 (Phobos Teleportation Portal Gate): Demons and Dr. Samuel Hayden started to invade Mars Base suddenly. Because they wanted to conquer Mars and World. After that they are planning to conquer all other planets one by one to be the whole universe's ruler. Our hero Marine has to close 3 open teleportation portal gates one by one to stop the Demonic invasion hundred percent. First of all Marine has to close "Phobos Teleportation Portal Gate" after reaching "Phobos Base"...

NOTE: This scenario also contains a new enemy race along with Demons. This race is "Vampire" race. Players will also fight against Vampire units along with Demons.

SCENARIO 4 (Deimos Teleportation Portal Gate): Click HERE.

SCENARIO 5 (Hellhole Teleportation Portal Gate)

=== HOW TO INSTALL? ===

*** NOTE: If you already have both "The Conquerors v1.0c Patch" and "UserPatch v1.5" you must start from the "Step 3" directly. You must ignore "Step 1" and "Step 2" by starting from "Step 3" directly. Also you must delete "The Conquerors v1.0c Patch" and "UserPatch v1.5" folders.

+++ STEP 1: Install the "The Conquerors v1.0c Patch". +++

HOW TO INSTALL --> You need to open "The Conquerors v1.0c Patch" folder. After opening "The Conquerors v1.0c Patch" folder copy "Age of Empires II" folder's all files into your main Age of Empires II folder that is in your computer.

*** WARNING: If you already have "The Conquerors v1.0c Patch" please don't apply this step and delete the "The Conquerors v1.0c Patch" folder.

+++ STEP 2: Install the "UserPatch v1.5". +++

HOW TO INSTALL --> Copy "UserPatch v1.5" folder into your main Age of Empires II folder that is in your computer. After that extract "SetupAoC.exe" file into your main Age of Empires II folder that is in your computer.

*** "SetupAoC.exe" file must exist next to files such as "empires2.exe" file and "eula.rtf" file. After opening the setup don't forget to allow updating "age2_x1.exe" file.

CAUTION --> If the computer doesn't reach you after you click "age2_x1.exe" file please try to open this file again from the "Support" folder that will be available in your main Age of Empires II folder.

*** WARNING: If you already have "UserPatch v1.5" please don't apply this step and delete the "UserPatch v1.5" folder.

MORE DETAILED INFORMATION --> Visit the below link.

Click HERE to see more detailed information about the user patch.

+++ STEP 3: Install the "DOOM Episode 3". +++

IMPORTANT --> First of all you HAVE TO BACKUP your some files into a new folder. Because when you want to uninstall this mod you will need to bring back some of your files again to install the original "UserPatch v1.5". You need to backup these required files into a new folder:

1-) After opening "Data" folder that is in your main Age of Empires II folder you need to backup "empires2_x1_p1.dat" and "gamedata_x1_p1.drs" files that are in "Data" folder.

2-) Backup "language_x1_p1.dll" file that is in your main Age of Empires II folder.

3-) Backup all files of both "stream" and "terrain" folders. These files are available in the "Sound" folder. The "Sound" folder is available in your main Age of Empires II folder that is in your computer.

HOW TO INSTALL --> After you backup required files into a new folder open the "DOOM Episode 3" folder that is in the same folder with other folders such as "User Patch v1.5" folder. After opening "DOOM Episode 3" folder copy "Age of Empires II" folder's all files into your main Age of Empires II folder that is in your computer.

CAUTION: You have to install all files of "DOOM Episode 3" folder even if you have the original "Vampire Revenge" mod file or my other DOOM scenarios. Because this file is more different than the original "Vampire Revenge" mod file and my all other DOOM scenarios.

+++ FINAL STEP: +++ Open the "age2_x1.exe" that is in "age2_x1" folder and after that choose "Single Player" section. After that choose "Custom Campaign" section. After that choose "DOOM Episode 3" campaign from there with "Moderate" difficulty.

CAUTION --> If the computer doesn't reach you after you click "age2_x1.exe" file please try to open this file again from the "Support" folder that will be available in your main Age of Empires II folder.

=== EXTRAS ===

* If you very stuck in somewhere or have another problems like installing problems, difficulty problems, bug problems, not understanding what to do etc... you can leave a comment to this page.

* SPECIAL THANKS to "Guyza" due to creating original Doom monsters .slp files for the AoE2 engine and SPECIAL THANKS to "Gallas" due to creating "Vampire Revenge" mod for the AoE2 game.

Click HERE to check on Author's other released "aokheavengames" projects.

Click HERE to check on Author's other released "steam community" projects.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
iLikeHell A beautiful map. I found the game challenging and funny. This is the most successful scenario among the three in the saga and here there are also some new features. Recommended for doom lovers

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:89
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:74.98 MB
Added:07/09/19