Achesun
File Details
Version: The Conquerors 1.0c
Screenshot:
"Brothers, oh brothers, my days here are done,
the Dornishman's taken my life,
But what does it matter, for all men must die,
and I've tasted the Dornishman's wife!"

No, I didn't do anything with his wife. I've just made a unit based on the horsemen of Dorne based on their appearance in Game of Thrones TV show. While it is specifically based on the fictional characters, this could also be used for a Persian light cavalry or something, I don't know...

Thanks for downloading.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Mahazona I was expecting obrayan martell but I guess this will have to do.
Achesun
File Author
Ah, Martell! Yeah, I thought of making him before.
Mahazona Make him like the book version not like pedro pascal xD
Possidon
Official Reviewer
Rating
Breakdown
Usefulness/Novelty4.5
Quality/Instructions4.5
This unit by Achesun is based off the Dornish Horsemen from the book series A Song of Ice and Fire and its TV adaptation Game of Thrones.

Usefulness/Novelty: 4.5
While Game of Thrones units can be a bit niche, being designed to fit into a Game of Thrones related mod pack or scenario, this unit can be used outside of this theme as well. There have been several of these type of creations in the AOK Community, I can particularly think of Erechel's unfinished Total Conversion and the Diplomatic Multiplayer map made famous by Spirit of the Law's Youtube channel. However, this unit can be used beyond this theme as well. As a generic horseman unit which as a slight Eastern feel to it, this unit can be used as a variation of the Middle Eastern light cavalry, particularly for the Persians. The unit is completely unique, being made from scratch using 3D modelling and thus is not like anything else you can find in the Blacksmith.

Quality/Instructions: 4.5
This unit was made entirely from scratch using 3D modelling. Achesun has proven himself to be one of the greatest unit modellers working in AOK today, with a vast collection of custom made units uploaded to the AOKH Blacksmith. This unit blends well with the other graphics in game and has a good deal of detail on it. The animation run smoothly with no bugs anywhere. The unit also comes with a good deal of noticeable player colour and a custom icon too. Unfortunately this unit does seem a little bigger than the other units in game and in that way it can look a little odd and unrealistic.

Additional Comments:
Overall this is a great unit and highly worth checking out.

Thanks
Possidon

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Usefulness/Novelty4.5