Mod Packs » European Tavern

Download File Post Review Post Comment

European Tavern

Author File Description
AbeJin
File Details
Version: Other Modpack
Screenshot:
Hi everyone, I'm sharing this little tavern since I think it would be a fun addition to many scenarios. It is distinctively European however, so that might limit its uses.

The shadow in the screenshot if black, however it will be displayed as an in-game shadow.

Hope you will enjoy it.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Possidon
Official Reviewer
This is amazing. I love it!
Mahazona
Rating
Breakdown
Usefulness/Novelty5.0
Quality/Instructions5.0
Usefulness/Novelty: 5
Taverns in AOK is not a new thing but this building is is a great addition none the less.Its made with 3d modding and fits perfectly with the original units.will be very useful for scenarios or mods that need a tavern/inn.

Quality/Instructions: 5
A building which matches the AOK style made without copy pasting,fits nicely with the vanilla buildings.

Additional Comments:
Recommended for downloading.
Possidon
Official Reviewer
Rating
Breakdown
Usefulness/Novelty5.0
Quality/Instructions5.0
This building Mod by AbeJin provides modders with an SLP of a European Tavern to add into their scenarios and mod packs.

Usefulness/Novelty: 5
Taverns and Inns are common in many scenarios and are useful plot points. Many stories take the hero to a tavern to rest for a night or to find a character who will help progress the story to the next level. In other scenarios Taverns are used to add an extra bit of eye-candy to a town or city, adding more realism. Commonly Tavern are design using a mixture of overlapping buildings, the most common I’ve seen is a blacksmith overlapped with a stable. This new building by AbeJin will add a brand new building to these scenarios which actually looks like a real Tavern and will add an extra bit of variety to any scenario. It is a European Tavern and would fit perfectly set in any town using the European building sets. It would be great to see Taverns for the other architectural sets too.

Quality/Instructions: 5
The Tavern here is of top quality. Made through 3D modelling but not losing the flavour of the games design style, AbeJin has designed a very detailed and realistic looking European tavern which looks exactly as it is intended. People who see it will know what it is straight away. I live the little details on it like the sign and outside table. The graphics are superb and blend in really well with the rest of the game. An additional shadow is also presented with the building too. The only downside I can find is a minimal lack of player colour.

Additional Comments:
Overall this Tavern is a beautiful and original building that is of top quality and has some great uses.

Thanks
Possidon
AbeJin
File Author
Thank you for your kind words guys!

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?