MGC20 - Genghis Khan's Cursed Tomb

Author File Description
HELLKNIGHT61
File Details
Version: Age of Empires II (2013): Rise of the Rajas
Style: Role Playing Strategy
Screenshot:
=== IMPORTANT INFORMATIONS ===

1-) This is my "2020 Minigame Contest" entry. It is a 25x25 mini map single Role Playing Strategy scenario.
2-) This file contains both HD and DE versions of this scenario. The HD version is the original version. The DE version is the port version. In fact I wanted to make this scenario with DE editor. But my computer is 2013 model computer with 4 GB Ram. So DE Editor works extremely slow in my computer. Because of this reason I made this scenario with steam HD version. After that I ported this scenario for DE version. So both 2 versions are available in this file. Both versions are same. Only there are some minor differences about the map design.
3-) Both HD and DE players can play this scenario by installing the related folder. HD players need to have all 3 expansion packs.

STORY: "4 English Tomb Raiders Tom (Swordsman), Erik (Halberdier), Robin (Skirmisher) and Joan (Tom's girlfriend) achieve to find Genghis Khan's tomb after 3 years of searching period. The cursed tomb traps this group. Because they disrespected Genghis Khan's tomb by revealing it to humanity. These 4 people have to struggle against cursed Mongol soul units to survive against the cursed tomb..."

GAMEPLAY: This scenario is a 25x25 mini map Role Playing Strategy scenario. Each character has a special ability. Player will use taunts (1-4) to activate special abilities. Player has to survive against 10 different enemy waves. Also there will be 2 boss battles. Player can improve both character special ability powers and character stats in wave intervals. Player will struggle against traditional steppe Mongol units.

DIFFICULTY: There are 3 difficulty settings. (Easy, Moderate and Hard) Player will obtain less gold for character upgrades and enemy units will have more attack damage in harder difficulties.

MAP DESIGN: The map design has an interesting concept this time. It is my best map design until now.

=== HOW TO INSTALL? ===

- After downloading this file you will encounter with "READ ME!.txt" file. Read and apply the informations of this file for installation.

=== SOME FACTS ===

- There aren't any sound effects. Because I don't have very much information about .wem files of DE Editor. Also my computer is very slow for DE Editor.
- There aren't any background textures. There aren't any intro-outro slide sequences. But this situation doesn't affect the content of my scenario. (After starting to play my scenario)
- You can play both HD and DE versions. If don't have DE you can play HD version. If you don't have HD you can play DE version. If you have both of them you can choose one of them to play.

=== EXTRAS ===

* If you very stuck in somewhere or have another problems like installing problems, difficulty problems, bug problems, not understanding what to do etc... you can leave a comment to this page.

* I am waiting your both positive and negative feedbacks after you play this scenario.

Click HERE to check on Author's other released "aokheavengames" projects.

Click HERE to check on Author's other released "steam community" projects.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Supratim_2403 It is a very short scenario! However, I had a very good fight experience while playing this scenario. I hope I can write a review for you later.
HELLKNIGHT61
File Author
Thanks for your feedback. I made it short because it is a mini game contest scenario. Also my previous contest scenario (Robin Hood's DOOM) was insanely long. Most of people stopped playing Robin Hood's DOOM after playing it 15-25 percent. This situation gave me great lessons for this contest scenario.

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:214
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:94.28 KB
Added:09/25/20