File Details
Version: Age of Empires II (2013): Rise of the Rajas
Style: Build and Destroy
Number of scenarios: 6
Screenshot:
--------------
STORY:
--------------
The year is 1496 and a chance for vengeance has been given for the grown-up siblings.They have joined an insurgence against the empire that killed their parents.As their crusade of vengeance continues,they will soon discover things are getting much more complicated than they expected!

--------------
NOTES:
--------------
- This campaign have been tested only in standard and moderate difficulty
- This is my first attempt at creating a multi-scenario campaign
- First read the History and then the Scenario Instructions of each mission

--------------
CHANGELOG:
--------------
- Added custom AI files
- Minor changes to scenarios
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Supratim_2403 This campaign greatly disappointed me... it hardly had a 100 triggers, I suspect that... and the name doesn't match the scenarios from any angle.
Cosmic Orbs of Codex Universalis - Chapter I: Secrets of the Past - right? So, does the author think that THERE are any secrets , or any cosmic orbs , or any story?????? There are a hundred more issues, I had written a review and described the issues, but it hasn't shown up yet. I hope it will show up soon..... BTW , this campaign is a very unrecommended download due to it's low quality, very low indeed.
Also, the author wasted his time on six scenarios, he could have given an prologue and three big scenarios , so that all those secrets and the story could could have been explained. If you want a secret, downloader, or if you want a fun , not here, go to the relics of athalen by Lord Basse. Here :
http://aok.heavengames.com/blacksmith/showfile.php?fileid=12045&ci=b7cd0972b87c28f0b346d704ad70f112YToxOntpOjA7YToyOntpOjA7czoxNDoiQmVzdCBDYW1wYWlnbnMiO2k6MTtzOjU4OiJiZXN0X29mLnBocD9zdGFydD0wJmFtcDtjYXRlZ29yeT1jYW1wYWlnbiZhbXA7cz1vciZhbXA7bz1kIjt9fQ== . Copy and paste this in your browser, and there you go. I suggest the author of Cosmic Orbs of Codex Universalis - Chapter I: Secrets of the Past to change the campaign's name into ' Simple Build and Destroy '.

[Edited on 03/27/21 @ 02:01 AM]

Supratim_2403 It feels so disgusting if the author doesn't reply to a comment in his Blacksmith file!
FellowGamer
File Author
Hi and thanks for your review.As i said in the notes above,it is my first attempt creating a campaign.Sorry if my scenarios disappointed you.But i already work on chapter 2 and i hope that it will be more...lets say robust in any perspective(more triggers,better map design etc) from chapter 1.If you have any advice on how to improve,i will be happy to share it with me.

Again thanks for your review.
Supratim_2403 Oh sorry . If considered as your first campaign, this is okay. However some more triggers, better map design would have been good. BTW, best if luck for Chapter 2. And please give a prologue in Chapter 2. The story should be mentioned there. That's my tip.
FellowGamer
File Author
In chapter 2 the story will be more heavy,i mean it will explain about the Orbs,everything.When i post it,you can try it out if you want and tell me your opinion...and last but not least i have a question for a trigger:

So,here is what i want to do:
Condition:If the player(you)tribute x food then
Effect:Create unit...but the problem is that there is no TRIBUTE CONDITION.The tribute is only in EFFECTS.

Any advice on how i can make the tribute as a condition?

Thanks in advance.

[Edited on 03/28/21 @ 11:58 PM]

Supratim_2403 For that one, you can use the accumulate attribute condition. Select the player which player 1 has to tribute to. Suppose Player 1 has to tribute 500 gold to player 5 , then, select Accumulate Attribute condition , select Player 5.Then select the attribute as gold, then type amount 500. Then , in effects , select anyone of them you want ( create unit in your case ). Then select any unit you want to create, and select source player 1. Please note that if Player 1 has to tribute to player 5 then player 5 must have the personality as the custom AI file called Advanced Immobile Units.AI . Otherwise , if the player 5 villager collects the tribute resource itself , then the trigger will not work as expected and the game will be ruined.

[Edited on 04/06/21 @ 05:25 AM]

Supratim_2403 Was it not useful?
FellowGamer
File Author
Yes,it worked well.Thanks.Sorry,i didn't answer earlier.Jobs to do and too little time.

Have a nice day!
deadmoon
Rating
Breakdown
Playability5.0
Balance5.0
Creativity3.0
Map Design2.0
Story/Instructions4.0
Playability: 5
While the maps and their design are simple, the triggers work perfectly, without the slightest problem. The difficulty of the missions is pretty easy, provided you are experienced with the basic game mechanics.

Balance: 5
The resources are virtually infinite, the enemy army size is too reasonable to the point you won't face any real threat.

Creativity: 3
As stated above, the maps are really simple, but the improvements are noticeable, as you progress the missions. Campaign excels in story and especially the dialogues between the characters.

Map Design: 2
Since the strong point of the campaign is its ambitious story, maps are pretty elementary, but rather polished and beautiful to look at. I hope that Chapter II will have even better map design.

Story/Instructions: 4
You truly need to pay attention on the story and how it progresses, because it is rich in interesting ideas, combining medieval alchemy with some conspiracy-related backstory. Chapter II will be far greater, I believe.

FellowGamer
File Author
Hi and thanks for your positive review.Considering it is my first campaign,i am happy that you enjoyed it.

Chapter 2 will be coming anytime soon and i hope that you will also enjoy it.

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Playability5.0
Balance5.0
Creativity3.0