Download File Post Review Post Comment

You are a brave knight

Author File Description
Lorde Goo
File Details
Version: The Conquerors 1.0c
Style: Mix
Number of scenarios: 2
You can be a brave knight in your first mission, in the second you start alone in the pine forest and then............. I do not tell you. You must download and play by yourself.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Supratim_2403 This campaign is one of the worst campaigns in my life. Don't know about the people here, but ..... I am very disappointed with this campaign.

Playability: 0
This campaign has no more than 20 triggers. I'm not telling that one can't submit without triggers , also because I have also submitted a scenario with only few effects, no triggers, but I have told there that it's a minigame without any triggers and you still will enjoy it as per as I think, and it's a quite long scenario. This scenario took me only 15 mins to finish, also, the author didn't mention that there are a very few triggers, very few. Also, we are not told, who the knight is, who are the dark knights, how he got involved in all these.... etc. One of the worst campaigns in my life.

Balance: 0
In the second scenario , where there are gaia villagers, we are provided with 0 of each resources, and there is only wood. What is the meaning of giving villagers then? Also, no story , no cinematics, worst map.... and only 2 scenarios????

Creativity: 0
There is no creativity. No historical information in fact. Only a knight, nothing told of him, nor his family nor his enemies. Also, without any training, a villager suddenly becomes a knight. How stupid.

Map Design: 0
Very bad.... the part of the map that is not required to be in the scenario's part, that part is also blank and reachable. And, how can an enemy build watch towers in the middle of a river?????

Story/Instructions: 0
There is no story . Only a knight with no name, no historical or the character's information, no cinematics, nothing. There are no instructions , yes there are , but not even a handful and I don't think the author even took an hour to create the campaign.
We are not told the knight's name. And , without any training , a villager becomes a knight in middle of nowhere and in the second scenario he gets an army. No story is there.

Additional Comments:Overall I wouldn't recommend this campaign to you.

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:692
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:62.15 KB
Added:04/11/01