Campaigns » The Coming of the Unborn King: A Pendragon Saga

Download File Post Review Post Comment

The Coming of the Unborn King: A Pendragon Saga

Author File Description
Gordon Farrell
File Details
Version: Age of Kings 1.0
Number of scenarios: 4
It is before the Age of Camelot, before the Age of the Roundtable. The Once and Future King of England is but a murky prophecy, a distant hope, a vague uncertain dream shared by a war-torn island under the rule of Uther Pendragon. An uncertain dream, that is, to all except one: The aging necromancer called Merlin of the Shadows. He alone knows that the glorious kingdom will indeed come to pass. But first he must secure the destiny of a king who has not yet even been born ---
Pages: [1] 2 3 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Chris Merz Here's my little bit on it:

A well done, although difficult campaign. Map was interesting and diverse, triggers used creatively, and story was excellent.

[Edited on 02/10/06 @ 04:20 PM]

Powder Probably the campaign i have played.
Celeborn10 WOW! The best campaign I have ever played! Two Thumbs Up, 5 Stars and all the other things. PLEASE MAKE MORE
SAS Excellent Campaign!! Really glad you migrated from AOE. I enjoyed your Persian Wars Saga immensely, but this is really outstanding. Great triggers and well thought out. The long winter nights up here in the Great White North make your games something to look forward to. Pls keep up the good work, eh!
Some Guy This was a really great campaign. By far the best AoK campaign I've played. The only problem was that it wasn't long enough for me. :( I would have loved to play more scenarios. Anyway, great job. Can't wait to see more!
Tylori Dragon I played this campaign for several hours to come to this conclusion -

Download it now!
Barbarian If you want the actual story (well part of it) of king arthur (not the cheesy disney version) then download this campaign. Too bad that he couldn't put in the part when Uther conquered England from Vorticon though.
cavfancier This is one of the best campaigns I've played so far. Loved all the Persian Wars saga from AoE, and this is even more fun. Hoping for more campaigns to cover the rest of the original Mort D'Arthur saga.
Myrddin AMAZING! I've read many Pendragon stories. The Map is excellent and very realistic. The Triggers are creative and the story is unbeatable. This by far is the best campaign ive played.
Dragoon This is a really great campaign. Probably the best I've played. Hope to see more of it. Keep up the good work.
Pages: [1] 2 3 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Playability4.7
Balance5.0